Single Nogizaka46 35th Single [Chance wa Byoudou] (2024.04.10)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Feb 12, 2024.

1. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well. low effort and rushed song and MV for grad of their current top member?.. no surprise really..
    i just hope the sales don't get hit too...

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Before their appearance on MSte

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Is it me but it seems that mgmt is pushing Mao more than Sakutan.

Anyway, I like that little dance “step wo humi nagara” part. Kakki really looked 70s retro with that loud jacket and butterfly collar shirt.

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I don't think so. I think Mao is naturally appealing to the fandom whereas Sakutan seems to be more favored by management therefore is pushed more. I think management does value Ioki's appeal though and would be a nice pairing with Yama for this outing.

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I really like this individual costume. My favorite is probably Nagi's outfit, but many others looks really nice. Ume's dress really emphasize her tallness. And Reno in shorts emphasizing her long leg.

6. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    the song actually okayish and grows on me the more I listen to it
    really hate the gkittery bicycle-ish outfit tho, can't believe they relive their ugliest uniform after building the image of prim and elegant idol.

7. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I've been listening to it nonstop for three days. Every eight hours or so, I'll take a podcast break, but it's so addicting. I do wish they had been a little more daring with the structure and the dance, but it'll be a cute concert filler.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Weekly 99 Music
    [​IMG]
    fujitv/weekly99music

9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Feels like mangamnet wanna push / promote the new single or they didn't cancel the booked music shows to the old release date ;)

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Most interesting show. Didn't really pay attention to the performance, but did like seeing behind the scenes from 12th BDL. The snack competition was good too as most all members got camera time.

11. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Lol, for a moment I think nogi doing some project as Mechaike

12. NyanNyan's Pet

3/29 (Friday) 25:14 Buzz Rhythm 02
    [​IMG]

Yey, they first performed SayoImi. Of course I'm so happy, for a change :D
    [​IMG]
    I also notice that Matsuo sub for Reno again but still no one for Renka.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  13. manamonn

manamonn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井玲奈、田村真祐、池田英紗、宮田愛萌、佐藤美波
    6th round of sales

3rd gen:
    Hazuki: 2/30 (+1)
    Riria: 1/30 (+1)
    Kaede: 1/30 (+1)
    Tamami: 0/30
    Ayano: 0/30
    Reno: 0/15

4th gen:
    Sakura: 30/30 (2nd round)
    Kaki: 30/30 (2nd round)
    Mayu: 30/30 (4th round)
    Saya: 30/30 (4th round)
    Yumiki: 30/30 (4th round)
    Ayame: 21/30 (+4)
    Kuromi: 14/30 (+3)
    Runa: 5/30 (+2)
    Rika: 2/30 (+1)
    Mio: 1/30 (+1)
    Rei: 1/20
    Miyu: 0/30
    Yuna: 0/25

5th gen:
    Nagi: 30/30 (2nd round)
    Teresa: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Aruno: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Miku: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Ioki: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Nao: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Sakura: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Satsuki: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Aya: 30/30 (4th round)
    Iroha: 4/15 (+2)
    Hina: 0/30

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    5ki is really strong. :)

Cheers!

15. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

Looking at the handshake result and everything

aruno will definitely comeback to senbatsu for 36th, probably even w center with nagi. :awesome:
    (I also welcome mao nao w center tho)

The only reason why aruno didn’t get into senbatsu this single because the main focus is for mizuki’s graduation, so delayed it for a bit.

still… why iroha is that low? I know if it’s hina, but not iroha.

16. shompa

shompa Kenkyuusei

For me, Nogizaka46 has been rushed after covid. There seems not to be a long-term plan. We used to get Senbatsus with Bananaman. Have hit single prayer episodes shot on location. Singles that had real PVs instead of canned concert footage.

Harujion ga Sakukoro. The lyrics of that song perfectly describe MaiMai's personality.
    Sayonara no Imi was written with Nanamins retirement in mind.
    Synchronicity. I may be crazy. But that is Ikomas grad song. The lyrics with all the pain are written with her in mind. Too bad Ikoma turned down centering it.

Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru continued a theme Nogi had about Na-chan for a long time. What would her life have been if she did not join Nogi? + leaving the safe space to grow as a person.

Shiawase no Hogosyoku it feels like a song written for Shiraishi Mai. Happiness with her friends/co-workers.
    Koko ni wa Nai Mono. Asuka is the reason I found out about Nogi, who has brought me/my family so much joy. As long as I do not listen to the song, I can live in a world where Asuka has not graduated. :)

But the 35 single. I do not feel that it was written with Yamashita Mizuki in mind. I bet her graduation was rushed when management could book the Tokyo Dome in May. In what way does the song reflect Mizuki's personality or goals? Is she going to do a remake of Staying Alive? (well.. I would pay to watch it)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Let me add another grad song, Sabita Compass. It was a graduation song for Junna and Miria. The lyrics depict their struggle as unpopular members of Nogizaka46, the third-row Under dweller, even Junna has no Senbatsu experience at all. The song shows they fell many times, but keep going and moving forward. Moreover, AkiP also uses "Break a Leg" in the lyrics, a slang used in the theatrical play to say "good luck". Both of them are known as members who played in many stageplays. So, the song fit them.

As for the 35th single, I really like it. But, to know if it is a graduation single for Yama, I think I have to ask all Yama Oshis here. Do you guys think this song perfectly matches your Oshimen, her kyara and her journey as a Nogizaka member? If the Oshis say it does match Yama, then it is not a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think mgmt has become lazy and complacent after covid. What I really missed in the single release is the gradual reveal of songs and MVs. We used to get 5 MVs, but then reduced to only 4 MVs, and as of last single even only 3 MVs!!

Singles release date have been pushed twice before. And for this single we haven't heard any of the songs or MVs other than the main, only 10 days left from the release date. This despite release date being postponed for 2 weeks.

I won't be surprised if there'll be only 2 more MVs, Under and Yama's solo. I guess they really cut the budget for Nogi.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

This is strange but to me, somehow it doesn't feel like they are releasing a single. I know they already performed it 4x. Are they promoting it already? :^^;:

I don't know what to make of this song. I would probably go crazy if this was Ikuchan's grad single. Maybe because I don't oshi Yama so it's like whatever to me, but is it really that bad? I'm not sure if I'm trying hard to like it, to just enjoy it for what it is, have fun or make fun of it. I don't know.

I'll be worried if we don't hear from the other songs in the next few days. As for the MV, 2 more sounds right based on their last few releases. So is this the time 5th gen finally not getting a MV?

Is it wrong for me to look forward to the next single?:hehe:

/edit:
    Happy Aura just released one of their coupling songs [insert cricket sound here] :hmm:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

Indeed. Nogi used to make a movie like music video with story like sayoimi or negimizu. It’s amazing.
    For me, mizuki is a chameleon. At first management pick 4 favorites of 3ki including her, but it’s obvious their main push is yoda and momoko at the beginning. While Mizuki is pushed to do jobs out of the group for awhile, momoko decide to graduate early because idol life isn’t for her. With her die or do attitude, mizuki somehow becomes one of nogizaka pillar. I think a grad song that depict her struggle to spread her wings outside the group match for her. After all, she has more solo acting jobs before even graduates compare to other members.

it’s very clear that her path after graduation is acting…. It should be shown on her grad song!

• Agree Agree x 1