Single Nogizaka46 35th Single [Chance wa Byoudou] (2024.04.10)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I was hoping the MV would be better but it’s ok. I couldn’t help but think of an old The Twilight Zone episode when a mannequin was alive. I’m glad they switched from the runway to atelier because I was getting annoyed certain models were getting more face time than 3rd row members. In the atelier at least most members had decent face time. Too bad there wasn’t a runway dance off like in the movie Zoolander.

Anyway, it looks they’re wearing the shiny outfits on tonight’s CDTV Live! Live!

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Find someone that looks at you, the way Yoda Yuki is looking at Shiori. And you will surely live a happy life [hehe]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Get down! Get down! One thing I like about these outfits are the socks. Seems like Mizuki gets the senbatsu socks outfits. Anyway, was a nice treat to see Kakki in twin tails.

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The choreo in CDTV performance looks so much better and neater than the concert. Good to see Terepan, Ioki and Miku get more screentime.
    MV is pretty decent, so far I love this single.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Finally, watched the CDTV perf!!
    Ribbon Shiori is the best Shiori.:inlove:
    Mao also got so many screentimes. She is like the second Center in this performance :)
    Love the performance and song.<3

• Like Like x 1
  6. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

I really like the song, I'm honestly in favor of anything that doesn't sound Nogi like once in a while. Specially for a Nogi grad song which is its own genre too :^^;:
    Not really feeling the MV but its ok. The live performances have been great though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Tracklist is out!
    Title Song: Chance wa Byoudou
    Under song: Shadou Gawa (Roadside)

Coupling Songs:
    "Ja~ne" ga Setsunai ("(Saying) Bye" is Painful) - 5ki members
    Ato 7 Kyoku (7 More Songs) - Endo Sakura, Ogawa Aya, Kaki Haruka, Kawasaki Sakura, Hayashi Runa, Yumiki Nao
    BunBuku Chagama (It is the name of a mythical raccoon dog that transforms into a teapot) - Ikeda Teresa, Ichinose miku, Tamura Mayu, Tsutsui Ayame, Tomisato Nao
    Sarubia no Hana wo Oboeteirukai? (Do You Remember Salvia Flower?) - Ioki Mao and Okuda Iroha
    Natsuzakura (Summer Cherry Blossom) - Yamashita Mizuki solo song

+++
    • Can't wait for Under song!
    • Sarubia could be the song for Mao and Iroha's graduation.
    • Another push for 5ki! Amazing!
    • Another Ato no Matsuri Unit!!!! Sakutan and Aya entered replacing Yuri-chan! And, the title also starts with Ato! I hope this one is another rap and a good song like the previous one. Also, Runa finally got another unit! Do we get another selfmade MV?!
    • Terepan unit song sound interesting.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
  8. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    I feel like it'd be Miku to center 5th song this time, considering the title and her relationship with Yama, but Miku already being in another unit song kinda make me unsure however if it's indeed Miku after all, I hope the song not become 'tribute' for the graduating Yama.

Mao and Iroha also unlikely as cafe au lait already getting their own song, however I find their vibe might suit the song the most

This leave Okahina as the only possible candidate but like Miku, I want these 2 to center more lively & idolish song like Bandaid or 17funkan

Excited for the reveal

• Like Like x 1
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Will the "AtonoMatsuri"- Yuri + Aya + Saku unit be another rap song? I hope it is and just as a good.
    I'm worried about Mizuki's solo.
    Overall, I hope this is a better set of coupling songs than the last single.

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Interesting Aya was added to Ato no Matsuri group. Looking forward to this song the most. I have high hopes with Mizuki’s solo song bidding us farewell.

11. NyanNyan's Pet

So all coupling are 4th & 5th gen, except for that Yama solo. Guess that makes up for the all 3rd gen Senbatsu. Looking forward to Under, 5th and Mao/Iroha unit. I think Miku will center 5th. Imo it's either her or Mao as their next center, or someone will repeat. Since Satsuki is not included to any unit, she's most likely Under center. But why not include her with Mao and Iroha? She did graduate, right? Probably gonna have 3 more MV for Under, 5th and Yama solo. Time to bring out that handy cam for Ato 7 Kyoku

12. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

I am rarely listen to zukki voice or singing… for me her part is always short. it will be a rare occasion to listen to zukki singing voice longer for her solo. I’m looking forward for it the most.
    Nanase is a weak singer, but her solo song is always good to listen too. I hope mizuki will be too.

13. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    They should put a better thumbnail on the youtube video.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. manamonn

manamonn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井玲奈、田村真祐、池田英紗、宮田愛萌、佐藤美波
    5th round of sales

3rd gen:
    Hazuki: 1/30 (+1)
    Riria: 0/30
    Kaede: 0/30
    Tamami: 0/30
    Ayano: 0/30
    Reno: 0/15

4th gen:
    Sakura: 30/30 (2nd round)
    Kaki: 30/30 (2nd round)
    Mayu: 30/30 (4th round)
    Saya: 30/30 (4th round)
    Yumiki: 30/30 (4th round)
    Ayame: 17/30 (+7)
    Kuromi: 11/30 (+3)
    Runa: 3/30
    Rika: 1/30
    Rei: 1/20 (+1)
    Miyu: 0/30
    Mio: 0/30
    Yuna: 0/25

5th gen:
    Nagi: 30/30 (2nd round)
    Teresa: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Aruno: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Miku: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Ioki: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Nao: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Sakura: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Satsuki: 30/30 (3rd round)
    Aya: 30/30 (4th round)
    Iroha: 2/15 (+1)
    Hina: 0/30

• Informative Informative x 3
  15. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

Looking at result, it’s pretty stable now.

3ki doesn’t have star seller except for members who don’t participate in it anymore
    4ki is lackluster, yumiki is black horse and in rising. 7 /13 so 53% only
    5ki contribute a lot to, 9/11 so 82% is incredible achievement. I wonder why iroha isn’t selling tho… she has the face, the voice and personality…. No scandal, right? So why she doesn’t sell much? Anyone can enlighten me

16. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

I am more worried about Shibata Yuna.. Please

17. NyanNyan's Pet

So I watched this podcast about Sakamichi group and there the new single MV was discussed.
    I got curious and checked it myself. Yikes :yikes:
    It is already more than the past 3 A-side combined.
    Get down, get down resulted in so many thumbs down. Are fans not feeling the groove?
    [​IMG]

18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    That is quite surprising. Maybe those who disliked it aren't too fond of the song deviating so much from the usual Nogi sound?

Cheers!

19. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Maybe they were expecting the usual Nogi 'farewell' song for Yamashita, and they didn't get it?

20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Damn, 33% is insane. But yes, I think the biggest problem is that it's a grad single and Nogi fans expect a certain kind of sound for grad singles. Ironically enough Bokuboku would have been a great grad single.

• Agree Agree x 1