Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. bear107

bear107 Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

That also reminds me of that one Shoujiki question asked of Takamina-- "admit that you wear trunks at home" (something like that). I can totally pictutre a jersey-trunk wearing Takamina <3

2. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    I totally wouldn't mind that either. <3

Hmm...I sort of would love to see the girls (the usual group: TomoTomo, Haruna, Yuko, Mariko, Miichan, Acchan, Yukarin - maybe even throw in Noro and Nozofisu, etc.) dedicate a whole day off in dragging a reluctant Captain around Tokyo and making her their personal barbie doll; dressing her up in all these clothes they would recommend (bow-free). That would be so rowdy and amusing. Blogs will soar. XD

3. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

^
    EPIC! I can see Mariko going to the men section XD
    But it'd be funny to see her in... I don't know... lolita? XD

Anyways, Takamina updated 4 times for october 7th! (sorry Chobi, I know I don't help you now xD)
    Pictures time!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And also...
    [​IMG]
    Black, white and pink versions! XD

4. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

poor Chobi, she will have a lot of work xD
    @Rin : our captain is awesome even a no akb-fan like your friend knows it by the way I can't imagine someone hating her

5. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN <3

;____:
    I still love you Takamina, but... FML :fp:

6. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

wow takaminas really been on overdrive with her blogs huh? [party] [party] thanks for all the translations chobi! and congratulations on getting a takamina armband i hope they still have some left cos i really wanna get one for my self.

well i gotta go catch up some more, but before i did if you guys havent decided on the new logo yet i was able to fit making one in last week so im just gonna leave this here for you guys
    [​IMG]
    hope you guys like it :)

7. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Very nice. LOL; so I take it we're still going to do the voting for these logos? XD

Anyways, thanks to Chobi's instructions...I finally maneuvered in securing...

[​IMG]

Buy it price was 3480 yen. Wallet rape but good enough for being overseas.
    Hope it gets to me, safe and sound. <3 :banana:

8. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

^awesome! i hope it gets to you with out any problems.
    im gonna try and get one myself. i already contacted my deputy service about it and just waiting for their reply now. i hope i can get one and if i do im gonna be sure to wear it on the next NY meetup [rock]

and about the logo, im not really sure, but i did say ill try to come up with some new ones. i actually have another idea for one but i was only able to make one today :( ill try to make and get it up here in a couple of days or so

9. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

:D but i guess its better then she never / rarely update her blog isn't it... :) well, i feel glad she is regular update her blog now... [rock] i can see lot of picture of her regular time... :) and really thanks for your translation sist... :)

@maki2589

whohohohow..... nice logo there.... i like it... [rock] [rock] [rock] i feeling wants to try to make one... [nod]

@Japanime_1

woooooow.....nice ... so u buy it too.... greaaaatz.... i also buy one... [rock] [rock]
    i guess all takarmy in here will wear the same armband... it's really coool... [cool]
    and u know what?! my friend who came to the handshake yesterday said that the armband is havent restock yet and it means this is totaly rare stuff guys.... [rock]

and by the way welcome to the new takarmy ...... :) :) :)

10. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

[party] WHOO HOOO!!!! [party] just secured myself an armband of my own! the lowest i could find was 4000yen though, but i dont care thats a price i would gladly pay for one of takaminas armband replicas [nod]
    cant wait till i get it. i wonder how long it will take this time [think] ah well it doesnt matter as long as i get it without any problems

11. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Congrats to all who secured an armband.. Happy for y'all :) .. I hope that it's gonna be available somewhere till December 'coz that's the only time I could ask my parents for something xD.. *fingers crossed*

Very nice Logo BTW maki2589 :approve:

12. jellymomo

jellymomo Kenkyuusei

Man, I've been so MIA on this forum [doh]

Major excuse, but life's been keeping me uber busy grr.

I know this is old news, but I finally read through Takamina's photobook (twice..)

just really wanted to express how proud I am that she's my oshimen <3

and that she's rockin' the center position in Beginner [rock]

13. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

AWESOME! [rock]

Congrats to everyone who's managed to secure an arm band [party] I'm glad my instructions helped y'all out! <3

@maki2589: OMG I will die if a bunch of us Takamina fans show up at the next NYC meeting with our arm bands and Beginner-esque outfits [rock] You know what that means right? We'll have to perform Beginner at karaoke [hehe]

14. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

^that would be awesome [rock]
    i just hope they have it in the system by then
    oh man i gotta start practicing beginner for that. gotta be sure i do our captain justice and not butcher the song :XD: so lots of practice and cheat sheets are gonna be a must

15. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Jellymomo!! Welcome back! Good to see you again ^o^ I was wondering what happened to you lol
    And yeah.. though obviously I haven't read the PB...there's always something new that she does and says that make me admire her just that little bit more, even when I think that it wasn't possible to admire her even more. I'm proud that she's my oshimen too ^O^

And WOAH you guys!!! I'm so jealous of you right now! I wish I could buy one..but I've already spent too much on the Singles and the PB... but damn, if you guys ever do do that meet up... I DEMAND A VIDEO!

I want her to stay that way too :) though LOL I think this blog post that she posted (the one with the cool hoodie jersey photo) was a response to the jersey comment :XD:

Takamina updated her blog again! there there *huggles Chobi* :XD:
    Anyone notice that in pretty much all the photos with the members that she's posted in this run, Takamina's head is always on top? :hehe: Maybe she's trying to convince everyone that she's not that short :hehe:

16. Hikaru1

Hikaru1 Kenkyuusei

Firstly, Welcome back Jellymomo. [party]

Secondly, I envy those who got Taka's pb. Still haven't received mine. :cry2:
    Lastly, I seriously want the captain's armband. Please someone kindly teach me how to buy one. :cute:

17. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

Just got my armband too even though I'm a guy!

18. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

^ naruse, AWESOME signature pic. LoL. Where is it from?

and boy-shamoy. Who cares! It's a damn nice armband! :D

19. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Aww that sounds like fun. So you're all Takamina, then everyone's going to do the signal? :confused: Love to see that though. [rofl]

20. nandaro

nandaro Kenkyuusei

WELCOME BACK JELLY!!! MISS YOU GUYS!!!!