Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

Hey Jelly! Thanks those translations are pure win! [rock]
    In before the takacchan mob fest! :fear:
    I know am late but welcome back! ... Hows hardipans leg doing?

2. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Jellymomo THANKS !!!!!! x1000 [rock]

Edit:
    HAHAHAHA I LOVE YUKO XDDD This picture is so LOL :D

3. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Are the girls doing some sort of "Draw the most ridiculous looking Takamina" competition :XD: .. It actually looks nice if not for the chin.. :D Oh Yuko~

EDIT: I just finished reading the translation.. Acchan and Minami's friendship is really nice and cute <3 Thanks again for translating that jellymomo :)

4. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

-jellymomo-
    oh man you really made my day with that translation, thanks momo :worthy:

looking at how close they are to each other now its a bit surprising to find out that they didnt really start talking to eachother till a couple of years ago. actually if i were a new fan i would have thought that theyve been friends since atleast their first year in akb because of how close they are, but looking back after reading this i did notice that i first noticed theme getting closer around that time and that the whole takacchan pairing started getting on a roll a while after. for a friendship to grow into what they have now in just a couple of years, i cant even find a word fitting enough to describe it and to think, acording to them, if it werent for akb they probably wouldnt even have talked or noticed each other even if they were in the same school.
    and you know ive always felt that even after they graduate from akb to go for their dreams that they would always be friends and that next to their families they would be the first ones to show their support to each other and reading that translation just backed up that theory for me.
    also finding out that it was acchan who pushed takamina to take on the leadership role of akb is [rock] great pick acchan i dont think anybody could have picked anyone better [rock]

:rofl: what a drawing! :rofl: nice one yuko! :D

5. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Jellymomo! Thank you so much for that translation! <3 :worthy:
    I read it last night after a really stressful day at work, and it was so calming and soothing to read such an amazing interview (it made my shit night a whole lot better...so double the thank you :) ). Though it makes me wish I had a friend like that, I really love that those two are such BFFL's

There was so much interesting stuff in there... Like the fact that Acchan had a part in pushing Takamina towards her captain role and that she keeps supporting her in that role (though if you think about it...they were the two frontgirls at the time so it makes sense that it had to be one of them)
    They both have interesting views on things...and I really like that 'mirror' analogy...
    And ROFL to Takamina being pissed off at time in 'a cute, tiny pissed off' way LOL [rofl]

Ahh BFFL's are so awesome.. T_T

ROFL!! Oh Yuko, you are hilarious LOL!!

6. hadripan

hadripan Kenkyuusei

Hi all! Just dropping by! Hopefully jellymomo and I can get started on translating another section tonight.

@gyan thanks for asking about my leg! It's a lot better, I can walk on my very own two feet now! yay! [clap]

7. jellymomo

jellymomo Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    that was my fav part too. I can picture Takamina being all tiny and pissed off. too cute <3

@to all - y'all are very very welcome :chuffed:
    I feel like I was just doing my part to share the greatness that is takamina!!!! [rock]
    It makes me happy knowing that I can do something for the Takarmy. woot.

@immo - Gah. I know. So MIA (new job... puts a damper on free time). Happy to be back, just hoping I can keep up with the pace of this forum lol. I'm surviving, hope all is good with you! :)

@Japanime_1 - ROFL. Actually... it really isn't that bad. At least it looks better than Haruna's ver. we see on AKBINGO from time to time :D

8. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

^ ^ Hadripan! You're back too! I'm glad you're not rolling around no more! :D

Man! This calls for a celebration!!! To ASIA everyone! Pick a country and lets go see our girls invade Asia!

boohoohoohoo... I wish I could see the girls RIGHT NOW. \(T^T)/ WHY AM I HERE AND NOT THERE?!!!!!

lol. Welcome back, girls.

9. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I saw the other girls blogging about these, but I just want this particular puccho...Takacho... :cute:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

Doing a quick post right before I head off to school: to jellymomo, THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHH ! :worthy: <3 This totally gives me something to read so that I won't be bored out of my mind waiting for the bus!
    Also, WELCOME BACK!! :flower: haven't seen you here in awhile =) It's great to have you back!

Seriously, as I've said before, they really should do a complilation of those freaky Takamina drawings. I both fear and revere them :XD:

Rather than creating a whole new post, I'll just edit this one regarding the PB translations:
    Being able to read about them reflecting on the beginnings of AKB and then thinking about how they are today (scoring #1 on the charts with every new single released, Beginner's INSANE sales etc) was really cool. I find it touching that even now, the scars of their past still haunt them to this day, pushing them foward and making them work even harder... Major respect AKB no doubt [rock]

Regarding Takacchan, THIS is the reason why I love shipping them. Even if I did not ship them as a couple, I cannot deny how string the chemistry is between the two. They understand each other so well even when no words are spoken. ROCK ON TAKACCHAN!! <3  

11. jellymomo

jellymomo Kenkyuusei

^ No prob ;) It really was my pleasure.
    I totally agree. Watching their relationship really brings joy to my life. It just makes me want to smile. Takamina might not have a lot friends (or though she claims), but I think her bond with Acchan more than makes up for that.

I want it! but I kind of want AkiP's too...
    I'm a sucker for "rare" stuff :D

@immo - I feel your pain oh too well. I think about just getting up and moving to Akihabara at least once a day... Can you imagine just running into them in the street!!?? in the train!??? EVERYDAY??? [shock]

Life's so unfair :p

PB Update:
    Started on a section, but probably won't finish until next week since I'll be in Las Vegas for the weekend.

12. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

[​IMG]

WOOT! Of course this particular post dedication goes in this thread. ;)

Welp, it's been about 4 1/2 months since I started posting here (even though I've been a fan for a good 2-3 years). I've met alot of great people and it's been fun to share alot of common interests with you all; especially our interest in Takamina. <3

Cheers to the Captain and Suberi Queen, herself! :worthy: <3
    ---

SO yeah, I want MOAR boss-Taka!! :inlove:

[​IMG]

I know it's a play on "Bad Boys"... but still. [hehe]
    [​IMG]

"Believe in me!" [cool] <3
    [​IMG]

I was wondering if she had to jump for it... maybe stand on one of the nearby crates? :hehe:
    (Comparing it to Miichan's height in the cap).
    [​IMG]

How can you not forgive her? [blush]
    [​IMG]
    Wasn't her fault she had ONE MORE mail than usual...KUDO-MANAGER!!! :asdfgh: lol.

@jellymomo: Next week is going to be awesome then. :D I see you're going to leave it as a surprise as to which section you guys are working on...looking forward to it. LOL, I'm going to print out all your translations and post them to their designated pages in my PB copy. (>_>)

13. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Congrats on your 1000th post Japanime_1.. [party] ..

I lol'd at that MAD BOYS too.. I thought I saw it wrong but I guess I didn't.. And they should have shown how she got her card.. I didn't know it was located that high [hehe] .. And yeah, Yanki Takamina was so BOSS..

14. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

congrats japanime [party] our captain can be proud [clap]

15. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

congrats congrats! lol. I love the duck.

16. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

ONLY?! I thought you were on S48 for like... a year since I saw your name everywhere Of course I've never thought I could check it under you avatar x) XDDDD Well, congrats! [party] LOL the duck XD don't know if I'm right but I think you're the only person in the world that would think "omg, I have to put the duck too!!!" XDDDDD

OMG I just saw AKBingo :D It was epic... especially the end. I laughed when she really thought she had only one mail and then.... no, today is two! XD At the "kore wa?" from Yuko I was like: Okay, Takamina failed :D But it's alright TakaYanki was epic so I'll forgive you ^^

17. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Of course I had to put the duck. :D Wut? It's forever a symbol of Taka now... :fear:

Anyway, Takamina highlights in today's Shukan::
    Other than some nostalgic clips of our Captain, there was also a nice song quiz.
    Taka knows all the songs but her poor little legs can't get her to the mic fast enough to beat Sasshi. :^^;:
    [​IMG]

But yo, these two are definitely my designated karaoke buddies. :XD: Nice try Taka. She was that desperate...poor mic. LOL.
    [​IMG]

Lastly, lately I enjoy seeing Aamin teasing "papa" every time they're near eachother. <3
    [​IMG]
    It's cute; considering that Ami is the youngest(?) of team A and towers over Takamina... [hehe]

Edit: This week's MuJack.
    Guest: Goto Maki.
    Have I told you guys I'm a Gocchin fan? So...Taka + Maki = spazztastic episode. [clap] <3

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdq2b5Rfmcw[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvRcrNpmKtc[/yt]

18. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

^congrats on your post and thanks for the pics/vids. Have 2 make this quick cuz im busy atm.

@jellymomo thank you so much for the translations

heres clip of the captain talking about Kara (and doing a lil of the butt dance) shes fucking cute :inlove:. Its around 4:20

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/s9frcTlUicQ/

19. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    I love the friendly comparison they did there because I'm a fan of both music worlds.

I moreso loved that when they analyzed AKB's part, they focused a fair amount on Takamina herself. Which means we got to see a bit more leadership moments. <3 And she sure does rock that pink jacket; I always love it when she has half of it running off one of her shoulders. Etc.

Also, a bit more practice and Taka's sure to have KARA's butt dance down pat. :)
    Though, I'm sure she can already do it when she's serious about it. But of course, Nicole pwns all when she does it. XD

20. Chikaon

Chikaon Kenkyuusei

Oh man, so I just saw this, but thank you so much for translating this. I really liked how the interview was done in a conversation type style because it made it that much more natural and you really can fee the sincerity in their words. Very interesting and insightful. I really love their friendship and it was interesting to note that they didn't quite feel as close in the earlier years even though they were always together. I love how they mention they are so alike, yet different, yet know what the other is thinking. I sense true friendship there.

Reading about Takamina throwing little tantrums was amusing ahaha. I agree with Acchan. So cute~ <3

Anyway thanks again! [clap]