Momoiro Clover Z

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Jasey, Nov 18, 2009.

1. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Re: Momoiro Clover

I think the songs REALLY good. After listening to it a few times I really liked it.

Now we just need Chai Maxx and the covers

2. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

3. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Awwwww Akari is leaving :(

Thats sad she was really cool :(

4. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Akari was my favourite T_T

5. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

.... And so ends my interest Momoiro Clover. :cry: Akari...

I really hope that her saying that "there may be another path in life that suits me better than being an idol" doesn't equate to "I'm sick of being the least popular member and watching everyone else get more recognition".

6. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

My thoughts exactly.

7. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

This is definitely a big blow to me.

On the lighter side, Reni looks healthier. I wish the group and Hayami Akari aka MEGA aka LEGITNESS a great future for them. I will still support them.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGlEun1SAjY[/yt]

8. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I can't believe Akari is leaving! She was the first member I noticed and one of my favorites... :cry:

With all the member changes they have had to endure over the years, I thought they finally found a stable line-up and were going to make it big with the change in record label and increase in popularity from being on more main-stream shows like Music Japan.

I'm not giving up on MoMoKuro just yet, it's upsetting to see one girl go...

I wonder who will get to do all her rap lines...?

Kay

9. GenkiKoala

GenkiKoala Kenkyuusei

Was Akari the least popular? I think that's crazy because she was the only one who stood out to me, but yeah Momoclo is dead to me now.

10. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

11. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

.... That's it, I'm writing to her. This is so terribly sad. I feel so bad for her. She's such a cute, funny, talented girl, and the only reason I really got into Momoclo, so this just... really depresses me.

Edit; Can anyone find their fanmail address? I'm looking all over their site and not having much luck...

12. TAAU

TAAU Kenkyuusei

Looks like Momoclo will be releasing a live DVD! :XD:

ももいろクローバー 1st LIVE DVD(仮) 
    発売日:2011年3月23日
    品番:KIBM-275価格:¥3,990(税込)【収録内容】[DVD(DISC2枚組)]
    DISC1:LIVE本編約20曲収録予定DISC2:特典映像「ももクロchan~Momoiro Clover Channel~」(約40分)※番組の一部を編集した映像となります。※商品の内容、仕様等は予告なく変更になる場合がございます。予めご了承ください。

And since my Japanese skills are less than useless, the obligatory Google translation:

Momoiro Clover 1st LIVE DVD (provisional) Release Date: March 23, 2011
    No.: KIBM-Price 275: ¥ 3,990 (tax included) Full contents] [DVD (DISC2-Disc)
    DISC1: LIVE will be about 20 songs on this story
    DISC2: Bonus Features "Black Momo chan ~ Momoiro Clover Channel ~ "(40 minutes) will show some video editing ※. Product Content ※, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please note.

13. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

I've looked all over and i can't find it either maybe you should leave a comment on her blog instead?

14. miyuki

miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie

It really, really sucks! She was really pushing to be my second fave and this happens.
    It's so sad to see her go, she really had something special. On one hand, maybe it's true she has some potential elsewhere and well despite being as huge idol fan, I can admit there are better jobs out there.

And if it really was anti-fans fault, WATCH ME RAGE OMG.
    I know all anti-fans are whacked out, and I think Korea has it the worst but this cannot be ignored. But as I said above, there is something she can do and still be happy. I wish everyone all the best ;A;

15. TAAU

TAAU Kenkyuusei

16. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

C&P my thoughts from H!O:

First off, I love the PV's storyline! It's really original and somehow reminds me of The Outsiders and Grease- with bowling instead of fist fights and car races! This is really an original PV which I haven't seen since MoMusu.'s [Mr. Moonlight]. However, I'm still not liking the heart-shaped outfits. They're just ugly and fluffy. I wish they'd give these girls some lighter costumes to do all their dancing and acrobatics in. And, finally, the song itself. I do not like the transition between the verse and the chorus. It sounds really awkward and out of place. I'm more fond of the discoy chorus and I wish they would have built the song up around that instead. I'm still excited for the B-Sides, though, so I'm anxiously awaiting the CD release~

Kay

17. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Another cute PV! I am so excited about this single. Thanks for the tip JAKK :)

19. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Your welcome^

And I know, they're PVs are SO well thought out!

20. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

Answering laaate, but I was trying to find this a while back, so that the forum I admin for (ikuze-momoclo) could do a letter/gift/graduation thing. I sent MomoClo's staff a tweet asking them about it and they actually responded... and told me to post on Akari's blog.

At that point they hadn't made the transition to ameba where Americans can post comments, so then it was unpleasant. But yeah, I'd think at this point her blog's your best bet.