Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

2. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Re: Miyazawa Sae / Team K

^
    ^
    Do you honestly think they can choose their own place during shows at their leisure? :rofl:

Anyway, we have a thread to talk about pairings. Shall we talk about Ms. Miyazawa here? Thank you.

Sae-chan got to perform one of her unit songs, "Blue rose", today ♥ Here's hoping she gets more units (and especially Kiseki XD since I willingly spent my money to vote for it) during the next days!

And courtesy of our favourite tgsk♥:
    [​IMG]
    ISN'T SAE SO HOT. *swoons*

3. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

I tend to think Yukirin and Sae as good friends and Sayaka is like a family member to her - that's why we don't see so many pictures with these 2 together recently, coz you normally don't really take that many pictures with your sis, or bro, or mom... versus your friends? ;)

I believe Kiseki will definitely be in it... although I didn't vote (still a new fan!), I think pretty much all Sae fans are gonna vote for Kiseki, the choice is quite obvious. Compared to other more popular members, like Acchan, she has like so many center songs that fans can vote for.

Here's hope that Kiseki can be top 50! :inlove:

4. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

I like the sound of Kiseki in the top 50! <3 I'm sure it'll rank either way. Due to Blue Rose's lower rank, I'm wondering about Kimi wa Pegasus and Gomen ne Jewel, though. Jewel has a slightly better chance, imo, cause of Yuko, but who knows. I kinda feel like Pegasus won't rank this time, which is a bummer, cause I love that song. Did Ai no Iro rank last year? I could look, but I'm a little lazy tonight.. :fear:

Either way, as long as there is plenty of Team K and Sae, I'll be happy. :3

Edit: Also, 400th Post! Yaaaay! [party] How fitting that should be in Sae's thread. <3

5. GenkiKoala

GenkiKoala Kenkyuusei

Obviously not when they are sitting in akbingo or that stuff otherwise it would be a huge coincidence that the front girls are always in the front. All I am saying is that in more relaxed situations it seems they gravitate to each other a lot.

6. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

I think we should be happy that Kiseki didn't rank today, so that probably means it will be in top 50! Can I be a bit greedy to hope that it will show up on Sunday and not tomorrow? :)

I'm also happy that so many old team K songs rank today!!!!! I was fortunate enough to see it in the cinema in HK and today happens to have a lot of Sae, and that was great. Sasae :cry: :cry: :cry: Sougen no kiseki :cry: :cry: :cry:

On a side note, am I the only one who absolutely hate Sae's short curly grandma hair with a fierce passion?? It made her head look so big [speechless]

7. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Why do we really have to bring the SaeYuki argument here too... :D
    though it is sometimes quite amusing

I've never seen that hairstyle as curly grandma hair... I really like it xD

8. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

KISEKI WA MANIAWANAI RANKED 33!!!!!
    OMG OMG OMG!!! I was really worried during the 30s and for some moment I thought what if it didn't rank at all?!?! OMG!!!!

SAEEEEEE

9. SweetDonuts

SweetDonuts Kenkyuusei

^ I'm so happy saepo's unit song ranked so high!! I'm so proud of all her fans who voted
    I was so scared cuz I thought it was not going to rank T__T

10. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

[party] KISEKI AT #33! YOU GO, SAE~!!! [party]

Seriously, so happy. :cute: Day 3 is ballin'. XD

11. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Hey guys, I'm here to spam everyone with some Sae/Gakuran hotness from Mariko's blog. :awesome:
    I'm loving the expression on Sae's face. :hehe:

12. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM FOR SAE ç____________________________ç.

This is her first centre unit and it's designed around her, it means a lot for her. The fact we (we, cause I voted for it too XD) managed to make it rank so high must have made her so happy ç____________ç.

Yatta zo Sae-chan ;____________;.

HELLO THERE GAKURAN-SAN. You cut your hair? :drool:

13. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Really great to see Kiseki at 33, great job Sae and credits to Misato and Rumi for making it a fantastic trio.
    Seems likes Kimi wa Pegasus won't appear this year which is sad though...

14. Secret Code

Secret Code Kenkyuusei

Kiseki at 33? Thats great
    I'm so happy for Sae <3

15. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

Sae is coming to Hong Kong today!! There is going to be a handshake event and I will be there [party] [party]
    Still thinking of what to say to her when I see her..... <3

16. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Tell her that there's this Italian oneechan who's madly in love with her [hehe]

No, joking, I'm so happy that you get to meet Sae ;__; You have to tell us ALL when you come back! I'm sure she's even more beautiful in real life so get your heart ready ♥ XD

Sae-chan come to Europeeeeeeee T__________T

17. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You can always smile and wave. :)

But yeah, have fun out there. With whatever you may end up doing.

18. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

^agree come to europe, preferably West Europe if possible

19. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Yes! Europe!
    Anywhere in europe is the same for me <__<.
    I'm guessing they would never come to northen europe anyway. neither should they .__.

Have a blast at the handshake event Red!

20. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

^
    I shook hands with Sae OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG <3 <3 <3 I can die in bliss now <3 <3 <3

I can probably write a better summary with a good night's sleep, but here are just some thoughts...

- Sae has really dark skin! I thought she only looks dark when compared to other AKB members on screen, but now that I saw her real life she's almost as dark as a typical Southeast Asian. Which to me is <3 <3

- Sae has thunderthighs!! She had short, puffy skirt on (I recalled seeing the outfit on AKBINGO or some Music Station shows... iirc it's the alternative beginner outfit) and her thighs are extremely noticeable even from afar. :D Probably due to the intensive dancing, her thighs look thick and muscular (although her skin is very smooth). Another thing to <3

- I thought about what I should say, and when I'm lining up I noticed each person only got about 5-6 seconds before getting [gently] pushed away. I had a few thoughts (e.g. congratulations on Kiseki ranking 33, that I hope to see Sae in dramas/movies more often in the future - but realized these would take too long to say and with my crap Japanese I prolly couldn't say it right and would most likely confuse her even XD). And as my heart was pounding fast I decided I should pick something shorter and simpler. I ended up saying that she's my oshimen, that I always read her blog and think her blog is really interesting and I treat it as a way of learning Japanese :^^;: . I doubted if Sae understood that she's my oshimen (as I stumbled on my first sentence), but she clearly got the blog part and was touched. She grabbed my hands, leaned forward, looked straight into my eyes, and said "A-RI-GA-TOU~~~~~ :cute: :cute: :cute: " Then I yelled "Ganbatte Kudasai" and she smiled and waved as angry staff pushed me away lol.

- I guess I was too concentrated on ensuring she understood what I was saying that... I didn't put too much attention on remembering what she looked like... [speechless] I just recalled her skin was very smooth, and that her eyes were really beautiful... but irl she looks like how she looks like on screen and no big surprises.

- I don't know if Sae had heels on (as she was standing behind a table), but from how we both look at each other on the same eye level, I believe she has grown taller than what her bio says (163cm?!)... I'm about 168cm.

- 1000 handshake tickets are all gone (apparently a lot of fans redeemed more than one ticket - some even got 4-5 so had multiple rounds of handshake with her :hmm:)

- The event was held on the ground floor of a mall (where the AKB shop is located) and after shaking hands with Sae, I went to the 2nd floor so I can stare at Sae from above. A few interesting scenes

1) A few guys had the upper part of the Beginner outfit on (the hoodie and blazer revealing some parts of the shoulder... lol) and had fun putting up Beginner dance gestures (shaking fists or something) and Sae looked impressed and happy.

2) There are some guys who brought their laptops/iPads with them and showed Sae their favorite pictures (I remember some are from her blog)... she seemed impressed. Ugh, I should have done the same. I should probably show the forum to her and said zomg look at how many fans you got or something.

3) There was one guy who half-hugged Sae (extended his arms and so did Sae)... the crowd went ROARRRR OMFG and this caused some others who's after him to do the same thing :hmm: I saw this and was like WTF!!!! I should have done more observation before lining up so I know what are the limits :lol: :lol:

4) A few cosplayers - dressed up as no3b - i wonder why are they dressing up in no3b outfit at a Sae event? lol

In terms of the gender of fans I'd say it's about half male half female. They all look really young.

After shaking 1000 sweaty hands, everyone (who are standing on various floors of the mall) all yelled "SAE CHAN!!!! DAISUKI!!!!" etc etc and a few girls yelled "SAEYUKI" rofl. Sae didn't particularly respond to anyone of us but waved and smiled at the audience :) :) :)

Sae made a very short speech lasting for about 1 minute at the end of the event, thanking us and saying that she would definitely come to Hong Kong again. Crowd yelled as she entered into backstage.

AHHHHHHH. I'M SO HAPPY. I'M SO HAPPY. I'M SO HAPPY.

Forgot to bring camera so only took pics with phone. Sorry for the crap quality... i'm sure there will be tons of pics floating around soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]