Mafia XI - Team M 2nd Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru" (Day 3)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by kirakirahanabi, Apr 10, 2011.

1. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Re: Mafia XI - Team M 2nd Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru

^
    Not volunteering urself for a lynch...? [wonder]

Suspicious. :hmm:

2. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Checking in. Hm, i wonder if any good info is gonna come out today.

I was ill all yesterday so wasn't able to send my night pm, sorry! So i have no good info : (

3. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Hey guys, just read the writeup. Don't really have much to say, but I think I'll try giving some of my input after class or something. Love how all of you guys think mafia girl is Itano because she has a cranky attitude :D but the thing I disagree with is the whole "I want to be on top thing". Going along with the idea that Itano has been pushed a lot lately, why does she need to kill everyone else to be on top, so I don't think this theory works. It might be some other girl who's cranky lol and doesn't feel like she's on top or pushed and therefore wants to be top or something like that. Does anyone understand what I'm saying?

Also, whoever tried to save AT last night should reveal who they are, since they got poisoned. We most likely have a poison doctor if we have a poisoner.

4. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

Alright, I'm kinda free now. So here's what I have, there will be some repeat so yeah, forgive me for that one.

I would say that Sakiko and Sae are two confirmed characters. Piano, Ponyshu, hat trick, kinda obvious.
    Skipping to the murder scene... red and white bag, it doesn't remind me of anything but yeah, the one who protected AT is poisoned so... anyone want to confess ?

And the letter thing... seems like someone has to find Tomochin, or the other way round...

Yeah, that's all, waiting for others to continue the talk :^^;:

5. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Alright, added in genki girl's colour code. :fp: I totally missed it, sorry about that.

6. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Any plan of actions this day?

For sure someone who should protect AT (or at least has his/her action directed to him) is being poisoned and he/she is being referred as "so powerful". I was thinking of Sayaka but again who knows, just a guess.

I am thinking of Bus Driver; based on AT's sentence: “Dear J? Who the hell do I look like?”. The message was directed towards Itano (whoever he/she is) and got exchanged by AT.

Whoever has that leek is presumed to have the ability of controlling other people or at least. My best bet is that they were from the same team (Old Team K).

Any idea on soft humming voice girl? She got a gun :(

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

'Cause she can't be on top with Yuko there. =D

The only reason I wouldn't think it's Itano is the letter. Ohori said "Dear J", so I don't know if she was referring to the letter (which could have been given to her by Itano, hence the "Dear J", or she said Dear J because Itano was trying to kill her...). I never thought of Itano as having a soft voice, either. ._.

8. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

Ffff I'm having some serious connection issues right now. Comcast is here so hopefully it'll be fixed today >____O;;;

Awesome analysis Naomi! :DDD

Most everything I was thinking of has already been said~

I think the letter writer girl is looking for Itano, or maybe it's just a play on things in this game. Since the beginning of a letter would be Dear ____, since its akb, Dear J rofl~ Regardless, it seems she gave the letter to Megumi, but that's not who she was looking for?

I think genki hat trick girl was trying to protect piano girl, but was then bus driven... but it didn't seem to say WHO she was busdriven with or where she ended up? D: I can't remember if that's normal or not ><

Are the leek pair lovers perhaps? Or just a new alliance? Or maybe a cult?

Aaand lastly, I think the wide-eyed investigator is Miichan *____*

Whoever protected AT should really speak up since you appear to be poisoned x_X Or give a hint for the poison doctor...

9. Naomi

You think we should try going for a lynch instead of a No Lynch? Because for most games, we usually go with No Lynch for about three days. =/ I just wonder if it's too risky to reveal anything this early...

10. Naomi

I just realized something - I don't think the poisoned person is a doctor because if she tried to protect Aikyi, then he wouldn't have died. ._. The killer didn't target him with a gun, either, so it can't have been a sniper shot that goes through protection.

I don't think that helps with anything, but I just thought I'd get that out there. xD

11. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

We could...but who's willing to share the info? Not to mention the credibility and reliability of peoples' claims this early in the game. 15 players have shown up. That makes 6 still unknown. Amongst those, there are likely to be 2 more mafias since we've had ~4 for the past few games.

That's assuming the poisoned player is a doctor, if she/he wasn't we would have no way of knowing whether the Killer performed an unblockable kill or not.

12. Naomi

Yeah, it was just a thought. I just figured it'd be nice to not go with another No Lynch, but it might be a little risky at this point. I'm just mainly worried that people with information will get killed off. xD (Or if I die since we're heading to Night 2, and I've died twice on those nights. D:)

The killer snapped Ohori's neck, though. The only unblockable kill I can remember is a sniper, but the killer was told not to use her gun, which is why I think the kill was blockable. She did something with the dead body, though, and doctors don't usually do things with dead bodies, which is why I'm thinking she's not a doctor. Either way, I don't think she's a threat (so far), so... hopefully she'll get cured. =/

13. Naomi

So... does anyone have anything else to say? Any theories? Any idea of what we should do for today?

14. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Ideas...if no-one wants to share anything, guess it's another no lynch?

15. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

I think the theories on the Killer are pretty much set. So one's saying she's Itano, whereas the other side says she's not, and so on.

Have we got anything else on the others that anyone would like to share?

16. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Well I'm going to sleep. Won't be active for the next 12~24hrs, so I'll leave my vote. Will change it if anyone decides to postpone the lynch and share some insight.

Vote: No Lynch

17. Naomi

I think we should wait for others to post first, and if no one wants to give out any info, then we might as well vote No Lynch. =/

Although, that's what the mafia wants us to do. It's what I wanted when I was mafia. :hehe: At the same time, what if it's too risky to reveal anything? D: I'm so confused. WHAT A SHOCK.

18. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

What theories? lol We haven't said anything yet besides whether she's Itano or not. And I think I'm the only one who said it may not be Itano. Someone back me up, so I don't feel lonely here. XD

I doubt we'll get any info considering it's only the second day. I think our task for today should be to save that poisoned person. Let's hope they realize they were poisoned and reveal themselves to us. Mafia already knows who they are, so I don't think there's any harm if they reveal themselves to us.

19. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

Phew, finished catching up.
    Looks like everything that needs to be said has already been said. It doesn't look like any investigators checked out the mafia, so I'm going to agree and say that the poisoned person should probably reveal themselves to us so they can be saved.
    Also agreeing with the idea of Sae being bus driven. So I really hope that bus driver is on our side. x__x

20. Naomi

The only thing I'm worried about is if the poisoned person will be killed by the mafia anyway if she comes out. If he/she's a threat to the mafia, they might want him/her dead. So... if that person does want to come out, then they should probably be protected.