Mafia XI - Team M 2nd Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru" (Day 3)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by kirakirahanabi, Apr 10, 2011.

1. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Players:
    1. Silver Rain
    2. AikyiTaizne (returning MVP)
    3. Kanki
    4. Decreez
    5. Naomi
    6. Cristafari
    7. issa
    8. phantom
    9. Meroron
    10. sola0713
    11. Rin
    12. polyrhythm
    13. blesseddisgrace
    14. vikacong
    15. 55Cyanides
    16. katastr0phical1 (returning MVP)
    17. DSQ
    18. Tyzer
    19. TomoChiyuu (NEWBIE!)
    20. No Sleeves (NEWBIE!)
    21. sada
    Day Phase
    During this phase, please discuss in the thread to try and determine which players are Mafia. All votes will be done in this thread.

To place a vote, simply type VOTE: <Name of Player>. Please bold your votes so it is easy for me to see them. You can also use CHANGE VOTE: <Name of Player>. If you wish to change your vote to no one, simply type CHANGE VOTE: No Vote. Finally, you can vote for a no lynch by typing VOTE: No Lynch

The day phase will end when one player has more than 50% of the votes placed upon him/her. The phase will end as soon as the last vote is placed, this means even if you change it after, I won't count it. The day phase will also end once 48 hours have passed, this will result in a no lynch.

Keep in mind that you are only allowed to quote the role title from the PM I sent you. This is the part which says [You are ____. Something-Aligned Member]. Do not quote any other segments from the PM, or I will have no choice but to switch you out, or in the worst case, mod-kill you. You are allowed to paraphrase any information I give you, just do not quote it.

Some players may have day abilities. If you have an ability that can only be used during the day, this is the time to PM them to me.

Night Phase
    You will not be allowed to post here during the night phase.

During this phase, the mafia members will discuss with each other and decide their night kill. If you have a night ability, this is the time to PM them BOTH mods (kirakirahanabi and twilightkappa). The night phase will end as soon as I receive and compile all the different actions for the night. Any abilities or actions sent after 24 hours has elapsed, will be ignored.

During this phase, the mafia members should also be trying to blend in and cause the town to lynch each other.

Please remember, you are not allowed to discuss the game with anyone outside of the thread unless your role permits you to do so.

Other Important Stuff
    Never Never Never edit your posts ever. You are allowed to double post in this thread. I do not care if you are editing it because you spelled something wrong, or if you slipped and left evidence by accident, you are not allowed to edit your posts.

Once again, do not discuss the game outside of this thread unless your role permits you to do so. It is considered cheating and ruins the spirit of the game. Don't do it.

In order to urge everyone to participate, every player must post at the very least, once every 24 hours. Should something come up, you can PM me and tell me, however please do your best to be active. This game is most fun when every participates.

Lastly, although I cannot enforce this. Please do not hide your online status will the game is in play. It is unfair for other players if you are simply lurking the thread, but not contributing. Do not hide as a means of redirecting suspicion.

I trust that all of you will play fairly and will follow the rules. Thank you, and have fun!

When you use your abilities. Please PM it to kirakirahanabi AND twilightkappa

2. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Re: Mafia XI - Team M 2nd Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru

Day & Night 0

NHK Hall

It was that time of the year again. Election time. The hall was filled with the excited voices of the members from the idol group, AKB48. Both old and new members were gathered here today. For reasons unknown, today's event was closed to members of the public and only the girls were present.

Sitting down in one of the seats, one girl was in her own little dream world where she was riding across a wide field on top of a giant chocobo. She was awokened abruptly when the hall filled with thunderous aplause.

"Huh?"

Most girls were clapping and quite a few had tears in their eyes as the Number 1 spot was announced. Even Maeda Atsuko, second this year as she wasn't able to hold onto her top spot, was clapping, a broad smile on her face. The small girl slowly walking up to the stage was bawling openly, her tears flowing freely as she cried in joy.

The sleeping girl clapped as well, a tear forming in her eye. "Well, Takamina definitely deserves this." While Takamina was giving her speech, the girl thought she heard a faint sound....was it a bell?

Suddenly, the electricity went out. Everyone stood still for a moment and the hall was enveloped in silence. The sound of bells grew louder. The lights came back on.

The girls looked around in confusion. No one noticed the absence of a few members. There was a rustling sound from above and someone directed a spotlight towards the second floor balcony. 3 caped girls stood in a line, each carrying a shiny black AK-47 in their hands.

The leader spoke, her voice soft, "Your time's up. The top is ours now." The girls pointed their guns towards the crowd at the bottom and calmly opened fire. Chaos ensued.

Stray bullets were flying everywhere as a fourth gunner joined in, coming from behind the spotlights. The girls screamed and ran for their lives as they tried to avoid getting hit.

The small girl on stage hardly had time to comprehend what was going on when she felt a sharp pain. "Not again... :yikes: " Her body crumpled down on the stage as another bullet hit Acchan, who fell down beside her. Amid the chaos, some girls managed to escape the bloodbath. They rushed to the exits only to realise that they were locked in. They clawed desperately at the glass doors but to no avail. Accepting the fact that the door was not going to open itself, they quickly split off in smaller groups and tried to look for alternative exits.

Having emptied their magazines, the 4 girls threw down their weapons and ran off to continue with their plan.

The sound of bells rang out throughout the area. 21 girls remained.

--

In an office somewhere…

The man sat in his chair and folded his arms while he and his companion watched the carnage on the computer screen.

“Togasaki…uh…emergency announcement.”

“Yes, Mina?”

“It seems they got themselves in more trouble.”

“What’d they do this time. Did Yukirin get stuck below the platform again?”

“Uh…no.”

“Did Tomochin drop another cake?”

“Uh...no...see...”

“COME OUT WITH IT, MINA!”

“fourgirlsopenedfireontherestofthemandnowthere’s21girls
    alllockedinsideofNHKhallandIdon’tknowwhattodobecausetheyhavegunsandI’m
    scaredofthem...”

“Well…they always manage to solve their problems themselves…”

“So, we’re gonna sit back and do nothing, Aki-P?”

“Yep.”

--

kirakirahanabi is dead. He was Takahashi Minami, Dead again Number 1
    twilightkappa is dead. She was Maeda Atsuko, Dead Number 2

It is now Day 1. You have 48 Hours to decide on a No Lynch come to a decision. You may now post.

3. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

First to post

(totally random but whatever)

4. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

I SEE MINARUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'S NAME

I just had to say that.

5. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Checking in

Will post more in the morning

6. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Yay! Game started! Now I can go to sleep!

7. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Since tomorrow I may not be able to post anything,

Vote: No Lynch

I do encourage the rest of you to start talking about anything. Earlier we got clues, earlier this game will finish and the lesser the casualty will be.

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

^ Clues? Well at least we don't see any sign of an Unkillable Cannibal Tree Godfather...yet. [sweat]

Yay game has started! [rock] Now I'm off to work :(

9. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

Ah hai, this is the only day phase that I lived in last game...
    We'll see...

Obligatory post :)

10. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Checking in.

I don't really see too much in the writeup cept for 3 black shadows, and leader having a soft voice. The fact that there's 21 members could mean Current K + some members that changed teams.

I'll check back later, watching Digimon >_>

11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Oh wait nvm, there's a fourth gunner as well.

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I hope it's not a sniper. D:

Checking in. I'll do an analysis whenever I feel like it in a second. 8D

13. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Okay, I can't really do an analysis since it doesn't seem like there's that many clues, so here are the color codes for now. I'll read the write-up again later and see if I can find anything.

Oh hell yeah, we are so close to finding out the culprit. [cool]

And the leader has a soft voice, so... the only girls in K that have (distinctively) soft voices are Yui, Sakiko, Misato, Oku, Natsumi, and Asuka. Those are the only girls I can think of right now. I wonder if girls from Team B Oshi will appear since most of them died...

(If the leader really is Natsumi, that would be sooo awesome. :awesome:)

14. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

Im just checking in~! IM SO EXCIIITED! I've been itching for a mafia game *_____*

15. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

Can we get a list of members playing??

16. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Oh my Takamina, ;___; you're finally no. 1 and then you died. :hmm: What is this craziness? :XD:

I guess this is the list o_O I nabbed it off the sign up thread.

17. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

^ Oh! Thank you~~ :DDD

18. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Mafia tradition :hehe:

Yeah that's the list, sorry XD

19. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

I'm starting to feel bad for the ever-dying Takamina...

Um yea, there isn't much to talk about really. Four enemies as far I can see, dunno why there's 21 survivors though. I don't know much about graduated members.

-----

Good luck on living past Day 1. [hehe]

-----

Offtopic:
    I gave up trying to catch up with any pokemon/digimon series, there's just too many and they keep coming. :panic:

20. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

Takamina better not die in the Team A Oshi part of the trilogy :hmm:
    (unless she's ghost or something lol)

And the first thing I noticed when they said 21 members survived was, "well no need for elections, there's your senbatsu" xDD

yeaahhh not much to add lulz.