Single AKB48 21st [Everyday, Kachuusha] 11/05/25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 28, 2011.

1. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [Everyday, Kachuusha] - 5/2

Just watched the song on AKBingo...I LOVE IT! :inlove:

2. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

@Kay: I can't speak for japanese fans, but I know that her mixi shows that Yui's not as hated in japan as she is here lol. And Yui was already the most popular kenkyuusei when she was promoted, had been in AKB for nearly a year, etc., so I wouldn't describe her as lost. I think the members that were most lost when they started were original Team A and 4th gen kks because they were the first of their type, etc.

Also, how the hell do you hate Miorin? She's adorable. Not my favourite, but I'm not going to say I hate her because that's just... ridiculous lol.

I enjoy anti.

3. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

On the AKBINGO preview of the making of the PV (it was only like 10 secs) they showed the other girls taking Acchan outside with a blindfold like Namida Surprise. And this time they are dancing on top of grass instead of in the sand. I think it looks better on sand though, with grass it looks like they're just dancing in some random park.

And, I love Lemon <3 I think she's adorable!

4. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Yeah, maybe was speaking for Yui from a Western fan point of view, with some of my personal feeling mixed in. I haven't been a fan for very long, but that's how I feel about her and how I view her from what I have seen.

And about Lemon- I posted about her in the why do you hate my oshimen thread. I'm not going to discuss it here...

Kay

5. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

I really like the KKS song, it's catchy. Is that Paruru singing solo at 1:17?

myself, I'm pretty attached to a bunch of the 9th gen girls (Paruru :inlove: , Haru) and out of the 10th gen, I like Shiorin & Miroi, but other than that, I'm still trying to keep them all straight.

I don't know much about 11th gen yet, but one of the 12th gen girls impressed with her Romance Kakurenbo, Tano Yuka.

6. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Yui is really hated in japan. she has like 10 hate threads in mixi lol.

and then the most hate after her would be Itano :awesome: <3

7. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

It is in this situation that song like Anti is really useful.

8. dorkiilove

dorkiilove Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I can't wait to see how they split up the KKS.
    ;-; 9th generation is pretty awesome, if just because of Shimada Haruka+Oba mina.
    ._. I don't mean to jump on the hate bandwagon here, but I really wish they'd promote/push any of the KKS OTHER than Yui. I just find Yui, so, bland compared to the other 9th generation KKS. I don't think Yui is particularly funny or anything, or at least whenever she appeared on akbingo, it wasn't really that funny

OT though. Hurrah, I don't see Myao in the first 2 rows for the Everyday Kachuusha mv scene where they dance.
    Guess she got put in the back row again [worried]

9. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Meroron and Wendy aren't alone, because I think 9th and 10th are my favourite generations since 3rd, honestly. I still don't know 11th all that well because over the last few months I didn't come home from residence that much, so I couldn't torrent recent LODs, but I totally love Nattsun.

9th gen has pretty seriously invaded my top 10, but Izurina and Naana are pretty high in my rankings right now too. Miorin was, but I've gotten sick of the hype. I feel bad letting things other than the girl and her abilities affect my feelings about her, but it happens to me all the time. >____>

Team Kenkyuusei as it is is pretty amazing, but the members and the fans will just have to deal with it when these girls get promoted to different teams. We've already had to deal with the reshuffling, so what's the difference? At least we're prepared for the fact that this team will be destroyed. None of the current teams excite me as a team compared to the old ones, anyway, so I don't care.

THANK YOU for the translation, Saya! <3

10. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Thats so much better than ougon center

11. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

Your welcome :)

12. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Yui is hated in Japan? :blink: Even more than here? She gets enough hate from the international fans as it is for being in everything.

Not surprised about Itano. I've heard stories from Japanese fans about the way she treats her fans...or at least, the stories are really widespread by mouth. Not sure of the legitimacy of them but those seem to affect a lot of people's opinions about her. My roomate only knows a bit about AKB48 (me showing it to him everytime :hehe: ) but even he dislikes Tomochin.

Also, BRB, downloading AKBingo!

13. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

lol wtf. It sounds just like the sort of music you'd hear from a nobody street idol on an Akiba corner. Weak singing, weak music (that sounds like it was composed in a bedroom) etc. Anti-professional :rofl: it has a certain "waiting for the big break" charm to it, which represents the whole unpolished and amateur feel of the kenkyuusei...

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Well, Yui's mixi community is ranked 19 out of all AKB (above the likes of Love-tan, Myao, Komori, and Sumire) and she's hasn't even been around that long. For all the haters, she really has a lot of fans too.

You know who doesn't have haters? The girls who don't have many fans

Hey, I just noticed that they labeled the kenkyuusei with their names during the performance (in pink). Guess they're trying to help people learn their names.

15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

This!

100%

I just can't bring myself to care for these girls when more than half of the group is not receiving enough care and love.

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I really don't care if Yui has 10 million antis, as long as she keeps working hard and manages to get closer to her dream of being a singer, I will support her all the way.

I'm sure that after the 9th gen kks get put in one of the main teams, they will get MAJORLY pushed. Hell, Ichikawa can be seen in a lot of places too right now, and she hasn't even been promoted or semi-promoted or anything, imagine when she becomes a regular member.

EDIT: I just saw a screencap of the supposed Katyusha PV and Acchan is blindfolded in it... Is this Namida Surprise 2? :fp:

17. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427

^ from what i read in 2ch, there's plenty "parody" in kachuusa PV which taken from the old AKB single.

FYI, the PV already shown on theater last night.

someone said
    the other said
    or this
    this
    and so on :XD:

the director for this PV is: motohiro katsuyuki

18. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

LOL THATS AWESOME.

and yeah. the namida surprise thing was in AKBINGO's preview of the PV.

OMG IT SOUDNS SO COOL LOL I CANT WAIT

19. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Ohhhh thank god it's a parody, I'm really looking forward to it then :) I was worried it was another Acchan bday PV and was all like "pfff how many things are you going to reuse?" but if it's done this way, then I love it already <3

20. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

AH IT SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! I want to see it so badly~~~! :cute: :XD:

Why are there no fan recoding of this yet?? Blah.