Single AKB48 21st [Everyday, Kachuusha] 11/05/25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 28, 2011.

1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [Everyday, Kachuusha] - 5/2

But I'm doing it for their sake! They say it in the song. They can only grow up and become popular if they have antis. So yeah I ultimately love them more than you by not loving them. :awesome:

I'm not a kks anti, ahah. I just refuse to care about any of them until they're in teams. Also to all the people saying "don't forget that they've been promoted!!!!!1111one": NO. THEY HAVEN'T BEEN PROMOTED. THEY'VE RECEIVED A PROMOTION NAITEI. (I don't know how to translate naitei because it's a peculiar Japanese thing. In short, it's when you do job placement activity before graduating from university and a company tells you they will hire you once you graduate. You WILL be hired, but you're not a company member yet.)
    Those kks WILL be assigned to teams and become regular members eventually but they are still kenkyuusei. And I will treat them as such. u_u

2. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

Oh, oh, oh... kenkyusei are so much better than the regular members. And the song is great too. As for Oba center, she deserves it. When she will be pushed as hard as Yui, don't forget that she got there with her own power ;)

3. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

(i love minarun btw (shes like my 13#, this is oshi level). i just love miyu much more. and it hurts me seeing someone else in the center since that is not her since miyu was made for center but fuck you japan why can't you like what i do ;______________;)

[/rant]

4. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

this kind of thing, how did they call it in English again? Oh, that's it! Personal taste.

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Don't mind my OT-ness, but for kks fans, I've noticed it's mostly because of 9th gen, right? So when they are placed in regular teams and stuff, will people still be kks fans even though these girls are gone? I'm just curious btw.

6. teddbear55

teddbear55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka

It's a nice song, not as good as Ougon Centre though.
    But I just feel like it's not fair that Kenkyuusei get a song and the rest of the members don't?
    Or as far as I can tell.

7. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^^ this is not the thread to do it BUT ok, i'll awesome your question :awesome: <3

PERSONALLY i just love 9 gen. i don't like 10gen at all other than nakamatta, and well.. lemon. and i dont really know much about 11gen. i will keep following them of course but i doubt they will ever get something as perfect as 9gen ever again. but you never know

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^oh ok. I figured it might be something like that. Sorry for being OT.

I did wonder when would the management demote Miyu from her center position because her popularity isn't as high as other girl's ;_; Minarun's fine too, I'm just really wondering about this whole kks business, how will they fit into the other teams since they have such strong bonds with each other and have always been marketed as a whole different group in a way.
    also wait until they get promoted and pushed a ton and antis REALLY start coming out of nowhere [hehe]

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Mixed feelings. Mostly I'm wondering why they changed the lyrics to Kobushi no Seigi and added happy verses.

Also, those aren't solo lines, are they?

And I agree with loveandcoffee about KKS.

((Lyric translation anyone?))

And I will be extremely unhappy if Natsuki and company aren't in a song in this single while the RS get one. The KKS already have a few less girls (22) than the Leftovergoodfornothingsucktastic Girls (25 at most).

I am an Anti. For good reason.

10. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

As for me, I have never been a kenkyusei fan, it's just that I really like 9th gen + Miorin now. But who knows, maybe 10th and 11th gens will grow on me when I know the girls better...

11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I've never been a KKS fan either (before) =/
    Really it's just recently that I've grown to love the 9th gen ;A;

We just kinda call them KKS cause they're still KKS sorta

12. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

To me KKS=9th+Lemon (and Nakamata). I love them a lot, but am not really interested in the other 10th gen or 11th gen so far. Maybe in the future?

13. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

I'm a 10th gen fan, though I'm pretty much alone here xD

And lol they actually made a song about anti-fans? lololol
    *downloading akbingo*

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^They even made a song about how they're not idols. Akimoto is a great lyricist, if not anything else.

15. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

This! And the song is far better than Ougon Centre (I really dislike that song) but I don't think I'm getting too fond of it...

16. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

ANTI English Translation

How many hills are there till the sparkling goal?
    I'll do my best to climb them, but it's still a long way to my dream
    Even though I can see the hill I admire from here,
    I still continue on the rugged and narrow road

I will never give up
    That's what I swore that day
    When I'm hit by rain or wind my nervousness grows

Anti's are born (Surely)
    A star is raised (Someday)
    At severe voices (I cry)
    I've had sleepless nights

Anti's are born (Surely)
    My popularity rises (Soon)
    It's love's whip (Don't cry)
    I've always come to think that
    AH- Don't torment me

Even if I'm criticized
    Even if I'm ignored
    I'll overcome it
    Until that day

Oh-
    Anti's are born (Surely)
    A star is raised (Someday)
    At severe voices (I cry)
    I've had sleepless nights

Anti's are born (Surely)
    My popularity rises (Soon)
    It's love's whip (Don't cry)
    I've always come to think that

Thanks to the Anti's (Now)
    I know myself (Grateful)
    The back I can't see (Gently)
    Like looking into a hand mirror...

Thanks to the Anti's (Now)
    I'm not haughty (Notice)
    I listen (Properly)
    I want to make the best of tomorrow
    AH- To me they are scary but kind

17. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Anti on youtube

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9p-Q3L7DMQ[/yt]

18. Hikari Yairi

Hikari Yairi Kenkyuusei

Minarun is just too cute :3 <3

Not a fan of Kk's... but I just can't ignore her, maybe I'll follow the whole 9th Gen. just for her, she deserves it :awesome:

19. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

x__x I'm a fan of the whole team, but I'm apparently pretty alone in that. I love new idols, and have gotten attached to 11th gen already, so I'll keep being a kenkyuusei fan as long as they keep bringing in new girls who appeal to me. [nod]

Thanks for the translation, Saya! <3

20. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I'm actually really happy that Kenkyuusei's are getting promotion and their own chance to shine. It gives the girls a better chance of being noticed before they join AKB and it build up their skills as performers and entertainers better than just dancing in the theater. They get to do all sorts of media-related things aside from theater performances that will be important to their careers in the future. This gives them experience and helps build their character so they are not lost when they are promoted (Yui). They will be ready to take on any job that is given to them. It also gives them an already existing fanbase- so that if they ever join AKB or are placed in a sub-unit or something like that, there are already fans lining up to see them, buy their releases and spend money on them. It's better than taking some random girl, throwing her in AKB and then trying to promote her- amidst the already hugely promoted senbatsu, only to get backlash and hated upon (Yui, agian). I have nothing against Yui and I, personally, like her and think she's charming but I feel she is not ready to be pushed yet and this is creating a huge backlash for her within the fanbase- which she does not deserve and is painful to watch.

With that said: I've always liked Kenkyuusei songs, [Anti] is a good song and I like it, but I have absolutely no idea who any girl in Kenkyuusei is. (Except Ichikawa Miori and I hater her so much. I wish she'd get off my TV because I'm sick of seeing her everywhere.) Watching the AKBeginner segment on AKBingo! is actually the first time I've ever actually seen any Kenkyuusei member- and I still can't remember their names... I've be interested in learning about them a little, though- so maybe it's a good time to start (Or at least try).

Arashi's Sakurai Sho has a song about anti fans as well. I think he wrote all the lyrics, too, if I remember correctly.

Kay