[Drama] Majisuka Gakuen season 2 [2011.04]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by z3144228, Jan 23, 2011.

1. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Kuumin!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Love that she got so much screentime, and she's so adorkable =)

2. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    - So Nezumi and Shibuya are actually cooperating... isn't this kinda like last year where Nezumi used Yabakune to get to Maeda? Though I don't know what she has in mind now (at least until sub is out lol)

- Poor Jurina :( getting used by Nezumi. Are we seeing more of their past in the next ep? I think I saw Jurina's hair different in one scene of the preview. Could that be a flashback?

- Still waiting for someone to smack some sense into Atsuko's head and come back from whatever she's doing :D

3. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

^
    Aaa~! Silly me hasn't used justin.tv that much so I didn't even know about that! Thanks! Watching now!

4. bobo

bobo Kenkyuusei

- Love the part when Gekikara blew the feather off her hand!
    - Touching scene from Gekikara & Youran
    - GEKIKARA IS AWESOME!!!

I was expecting episode four will have Gekikara x Shibuya interaction... :hmm:
    Guess I have to wait till next episode! Also, I can't wait till Black comes back to the scene!!!

5. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

Loved that Sae beat up Myao and Rabu. Their so damn annoying.

So far MG2 have been carried by Rena. I love her acting and I love her character even more then i did in MG1.

The plotline still annoy me. Sending one queen after the other, just to get beat up by Yabakune.
    That might change next week though. With the return of a seriously pissed off Gekikara. :omfg:

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

HELL YES! This is amazing! [rock]
    Gekikara is back!!!! I can't wait for next week! Gakuran/Youran was so cool :cute: I cried a bit when he lost ;A;

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    :cry:
    I came back from my classes all :omfg: "It's time to get serious!"
    *checks H!O* " [speechless] Wait, it's not here. Why?!?!"
    *checks here* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Friday ruined :hmm:

EDIT: clarizza, I know your stance against using spoiler tags, but do you think you could be a little considerate (and this goes to everyone that's not planning to hide their text) and use them, at least until the weekend of each episode is over? Not using them for Episode 3 was fine since by then everyone should've watched it, but since this is a new episode that just came out hours ago, most people haven't watched this episode and don't appreciate spoilers. A lot of people come here just to find the torrent/youtube videos/links, and your spoiler is sitting right there.

8. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

No. :popcorn:

9. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

10. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

-Gekikara is back and as awesome as ever and I think I'm in love with her right now <3 <3 <3
    -Meanwhile, Jurina is in love with nezumi XD
    -Tried to skip all the youran parts because I don't want to see him lose.
    -If I see right, then Kimoto Kanon is going to appear. The lolicon in me is happy <3

11. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Well, there goes my chance of seeing Ayarin do anything incredibly special, as Gekikara is going to beat down everyone, most likely.

And I'm still waiting for Yui to show everyone just how awesome she is.

12. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    gah, poor gakuran just wont catch a break. thank god for gekikara finally breaking the cycle of retarded 1v10 throw dirt in their face and win fights next episode [rock]

13. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    It just keeps getting better and better. Now I'm looking forward to Episode 5 like no tomorrow. Last week I was excited for the return of the gothic lolis, now it's  :omfg: がんばるのん! :omfg: English in the spoiler tags. Also, okotteiru?

1. I really, really liked this episode. Gakuran had always been an average character for me and I really didn't care for her, but the way they deveoped Youran in this episode, it's just....wow, so coooooooooool. With her hair and those flashy shoes, the way she fought...just a lot of respect there, I was very satisfied with this episode.
    2. Why are the lolis on the other side? [flip] I wanted to see them beat up some Yabakune while that creepy gothic haunted house dolls theme was playing. Their costumes also don't match at all with the Yabakune grey uniform :tongue: Wasn't as happy with their appearance, as once again they appeared only to never be mentioned again for the rest of the season.
    3. Nezumiiiiiiiiiiiii. Why are you so cute? :cute: Every episode I get more material that I want to make into a brand new avatar. Someone please help me make one :( Her conducting everything was so fitting, because she is the conductor of the whole plot, basically. And Mayuyu totally has her troll face down. Compare this emoticon :awesome: with this picture: [​IMG] It's the same! :hehe:
    4. Does Aamin and Ayarin want to die? Not even get hurt, like DIE? That goes for anyone that was laughing at the ending scene too. You DO NOT laugh at Gekikara, ever. Now that she's biting her fingernails, the horror filter is back, her laugh is back and her ROCK is back on...I expect to see fountains of blood next episode. And it will be glorious. All hail the return of Gekikara! She's majide okotteiru this time. :inlove:
    5. If the last one wasn't big enough, next episode GANBARUNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cute:

14. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Ignoring clarizza's childish behavior of refusing to click once on a button (yeah, I get finger cramps from that all the time!), this episode is pretty good. It's probably my favorite one from this season. Very climactic.

No one mentioned the Sayaka cameo yet? Is she some fighter now or what? Interesting.

15. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    => Yabakune girls are 1000000 years fast to fight senta :lol:
    => DANSU! :XD:
    => Youran's fighting style is like Taff's in Avatar :XD: Listen carefully to the enemy's footstep, then back attack at the same time! KAkkoi!! this is the best part in this episode [rock]
    => yeah. finally gekikara gets seriously mad! Looking forward to watching next week ep!! [rock] [rock]
    => No ManaMana [shake] I wonder what they say about her... :^^;:
    => Maeda is fighting with boy students now *like last ep* It means that the girl students are just like a small piece of cake :lol: :lol:
    Seriously, when I looked at Shibuya I keep telling my mind, "why dont you call Sado to give her some treatments?" but well, She has quit fighting after all.. [think]

16. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

I'm pretty sure i have itano by now

17. gurugurumawaru

gurugurumawaru Kenkyuusei

Youran fight well... but she didn't achieve anything, she didn't reach yabakune at all... sanshou shimai just an intermezzo... but, there's one thing that make Youran's fight have a meaning... it's raised "Gekikara" once again... Yabakune now as good as dead... there'll be a massacre next episode...

what is yui, nezumi and jurina doing out there? is Yui finally make a move?

18. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    THIS EPISODE WAS JUST AWESOME <3

Good to see 2 of the Sanshou Shimai Sisters back, but without Maachan it's boring
    DANSU~ :inlove:
    GEKIKARA FINALLY GONNA BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YABAKUNE!!!
    Maeda seriously has to snap out of what she's on and start sorting her life out lol XD

19. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Heart broken... no maachan. She is in the opening titles,(waaaaaaaaaay at the back in white) they must have taken her out last minuet :cry:

20. Gobolino

Gobolino Member