Movie / DVD AKB ga Ippai ~the best music videos~ 6/24

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by loveandcoffee, May 26, 2011.

1. Ayode

Ayode Kenkyuusei

2. Jman.HKojima.fan

Jman.HKojima.fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I Got mine yesterday The Blue-ray version I like the Box, The photo book is great it has 2 pictures each of the members thats featured on the box, it also has the Promo pictures of the singles that's featured in this video. As for the 3 random pictures I got Haruna Kojima very happy about that one she's my favorite member in the group, I also got Minami Takahashi and Sae. CD Japan emailed me and said they shipped on June 22.
    I also ordered the DVD version from HMV they emailed and said they shipped on June 21, Still waiting. It's both being delieverd by Fed Ex, so I don't know why this one is taking longer. In the email HMV did mention it might be delayed, because of the Postal strike in Canada. I don't know what that has to do with anything, Fed Ex is American.

3. purpleswordthing

purpleswordthing Kenkyuusei

Do you get different things with the DVD and Blu-Ray versions? Because in HMV it's only the DVD that has the shitajiki.

4. bondingo

bondingo Kenkyuusei

Thanks, although I've ordered from them countless times so I already know. Unfortunately it always takes about a week and a half to 2 weeks to get to my house from when they shipped it as I always get the free shipping. I sort of feel like I should've done express just so I could have it that much sooner, but I don't have a job at the moment so I figured it's money better spent somewhere else.

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Huh? It's the first thing listed under "notice".

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4091805

6. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Everything about this DVD is amazing! I need the Bluray version & a Bluray player

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    The advertisements posted in the train station and the train itself is just so.....excessive! :shocku: It's really a testament to how far they've come. Two years ago when I was there, there was nothing to be seen outside of Akihabara, and even then you'd have to be close to Don Quixote before seeing anything AKB48 related. Now AKB48 is plastered over major train stations and even Marukyuu. With popularity comes advertising budget :) Here's to a lot of sales and even more popularity :flower:

8. purpleswordthing

Right. I don't know how I missed that :fp:

9. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

Acchan is up

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR27b8Mqnws[/yt]

10. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

Mine got shipped on the 21st with FedEx so I hope I get it today :worthy: but most of all I want Sae`s picture :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

11. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_-K_OsBGEs[/yt]

12. gahhcake

gahhcake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    laupanman
  13. Lezl

Lezl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I thinking all day what to do...bc i dont have Blu-ray player so i have to buy those too [sweat] , but i ordered the blu-ray version finaly from cdjapan... :D

now i have to find a bluray player at resonable price :fp:

14. purpleswordthing

I just realized that you're laupanman from 6theory :hmm: I'm slow :^^;: And thank you for the scans! :inlove:

15. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

Thank you now I can`t wait for mine to come even more :hmm: :hmm: Hahaha thank you for skanning [rock]

16. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    If you have a Blu-Ray player and you don't buy this :cry:

The intro interviews for each video are amazing - and the videos themselves in HD [clap]

Worth every single yen!

17. Nyanmaru

Nyanmaru Kenkyuusei

Hey guys i need help deciding if i should order it from HMV, CDJapan, or YesAsia
    I'm definitely getting the Limited edition if it is still possible..... :^^;:

18. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

^
    Price-wise HMV/CDJ are only about 400 yen apart (HMV being the more expensive one).
    LE is still available or DVD/Blu-Ray on both sites as of right now

Keep in mind that we're in a postal strike and they probably won't ship it right away unless you go with FedEx and only CDJ offers that.

19. Nyanmaru

Nyanmaru Kenkyuusei

^Yea I know about the postal strike, and I'm already expecting any of my order I make now to arrive pretty late which I don't really mind for now.
    Thanks for your help though. =D

20. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Just buy a PS3 if you have any interest at all in games. It's not too much more expensive than a normal good quality Blu-ray player, plus you get all the benefits of a PS3. :approve: And it'll last you for years.

HMV, for sure. If you buy more than one thing that qualifies, the multi-buy promotion makes HMV the cheapest for both AKB ga Ippai (only 5780 yen for Blu-ray) and whatever else you buy. If you want any other CDs/DVDs at all, that is the best deal, not to mention no tax so it'll be even cheaper than the price displayed.