Movie / DVD AKB ga Ippai ~the best music videos~ 6/24

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by loveandcoffee, May 26, 2011.

1. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Total sales so far

DVD - **7,501 / 331,399
    Blu Ray - **2,963 / 133,606

Grand Total = 465,005 :XD:

2. Lily Mu RB

Lily Mu RB Kenkyuusei

Can't believe I combined the shipping for this with Flying Get...

I WAAANNNTT IIITTT NAAOOOO :(

3. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Finally... got my BD version from FJ.

Got Harunyan, Mariko and Sae.

4. TakaErepyon

TakaErepyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    gahh this is so late!! but I finally got mine through my uncle!! :DD oh how I love how he goes to japan for business trips!! I got sae, kojiharu, and tomochin <3

5. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

forgive me if I haven't said it or I already have(you can delete it if I had)

my pics:Takamina, Tomochi and Yuko! <3

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Ha, I finally received mine after everyone else because I had it shipped with the AKB1/48 Idol to Guam de Koishitara... game, and that just came out a week or so ago. I....forgot what photos I got, :^^;: but first, does anyone have a Mayuyu or Acchan shitajiki that they'd be willing to trade for a Yukirin one? Or know anyone that wants a Yukirin one and has a Mayuyu/Acchan one? Or anyone that wants to do a 3-way trade or something? :D I must have Acchan's or Mayuyu's!

7. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    mine arrived yesterday

and ive received a acchan, yuko and haruna photos

(if I did not take a shitajiki of acchan I would be very upset)

now im going to frame the acchan shitajiki and

anyone wants to trade the yuko and harunyan photos xDDDD?

i want akicha and kasai or yukirin! (cause sashi and rena dont have photos =/ )

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have itano photo, any trade for haruna, shinoda, kashiwagi?

9. Idol48Lover

Idol48Lover Kenkyuusei

Too late I guess. I tried buying it for more than a year and there was always something that ruined things. Yesterday, I found a first press copy on Blu-ray. So I bought it and I'm so happy about it. I got Mariko, Yukirin and Mayuyu btw.

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I know I am four years too late, but I just discovered AKB48 this year. I bought the Blu-Ray box from Amazon Japan and got pictures of Yuko, Mayu, and Sae. However, I don't recognize all the pictures on the box or on the disc cover (I did read the whole thread looking for a listing, and if there was one I missed it). I know everyone on the outside of the disc cover, but on the inside I am not sure. I think I know Kasai Tomomi, Sasshi, Rie, ??, ??, Jurina, Rena, and ??. I would really appreciate your help if anyone will read a thread this old.

11. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

L-R, first row:

Kashiwagi Yuki, Shinoda Mariko, Watanabe Mayu, Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Itano Tomomi, Miyazawa Sae

L-R, second row:

Yokoyama Yui, Kasai Tomomi, Takajo Aki, Sashihara Rino, Matsui Jurina, Minegishi Minami, Kitahara Rie, Miyazawa Miho, Matsui Rena

Attached Files:

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thank you so much. That is the box cover, not the disc cover, but it tells me all I need to know. I didn't recognize Yui, although I have seen her recently being installed as the new general manager by Takamina. I had Takajo Aki and Miyazawa Miho as two guesses working from the Senbatsu for Heavy Rotation. Thanks again.

P.S. It helped me that they are wearing the same clothes on the box cover, on the disc cover, and in the booklet.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015