Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

I wished I was the person that was helping her while she's being chased away the paparazzis :hehe: and it reminds of this clip: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjEwOTM4NjI0.html

I agree that she gets more prettier in every poster and live performances. To me, the live performances is what I like best about her because she brings the best out it, regardless if it's just a duet, quartet or the entire AKB48 group. Sometimes, I wish that they would do more Team Z stuff because to me, that seems to be funnest group that I've ever seen and seeing Yuko as center is <3 :inlove:.

2. mizu_chan

mizu_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    mizu_chann

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHEzgdBNY7Y[/yt]

3. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

^ :inlove: :inlove: Takayuu :inlove: :inlove: ...gotta love that pairing, even if they have to fight over things like Nyannyan and such <3

It would be great if they ever did a Shoujiki Shougi against each other on AKBingo!, with Nyannyan sitting there watching it.

4. Japracool

Japracool Kenkyuusei

OMG, what are they talking about?
    My 2 favorite AKB48 members :inlove:

5. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I love they both so much <3 Takayuu is my favorite pairing with Oshiri Sister and Kojiyuu. <3 :cute:
    They both are my 2 favorite members too ~ <3

6. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

7. Takahashi

Takahashi Kenkyuusei

I just watched that Guam psp game promo vid, Yuuko mentioned she got the experiences to ride on Harley and Hummer, which is one of her dreams [blush] .

one of the scene Yuuko took on the side car of one Harley, :XD: I wish I was the one on the other side, taking her ride around the town :blush: :awesome:

8. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

:drool: :drool: :drool: Just the thought of Yuko wanting to ride on a Harley and Hummer just makes me :omfg:. She would be really badass on one of those [rock] and I would love to take her out on a ride around town on a Harley too [cool].

Do you have that promo vid? I really want to see it :).

9. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

That sounds so amazing! Can't wait to see more clips from the game :awesome: <3

10. Takahashi

Takahashi Kenkyuusei

11. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

Thanks for the links!
    Yuko looks so pretty in those clips :cute: <3 I want that game ;__; ♥ Bububuuu ~

Lol wtf is that last video XDD Anyway, the girl in the last video is Nakagawa Haruka. xD

12. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Blog48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Popping In, Popping Out!!

2.) [Oshima Yuko] Onee-Chama ☆★☆

3.) [Oshima Yuko] Early To Bed, Early To Rise

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

P.S. - Thanks for the Yuko media, people. :)

13. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations again gideon. ^^

All the girls look so good in blue dresses (especially Yuko >///< ♥) I usually go kinda late to bed, except.. 2 days ago I went to sleep at 21:00. >_> Because I was soo tired. And then I woke up... 8 hours after. xD
    Btw.. that truffle looks really delicious. x3 <3

14. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations. I'm happy that Yuko had a chance to see her poster in Shibuya 109 before they took it down and I hope she'll collaborate with Kiyokawa Asami in a future PB :). Yuko is one busy woman and it's good that she got a lot of rest after that hectic schedule :D.

Speaking of Yuko's PB, I was reading a comment that was made by srking, which can be found here, and it got me wondering:
    1. Everything that was described in srking's comments makes me like Yuko even more than before because she seems to be the underdog that prevails at times and even though she got first place in the elections once, it still feels as though she'll always fight an uphill battle to get to where she wants to be.
    2. I really want to know Aki-p's explanation in the PB as to why Yuko isn't getting more acting roles and rewards for her hard work in AKB48, besides the obvious reasons like his favoritism towards Acchan and Team A.

Off-topic comment:
    Now that the title for the next single is called "Flying Get", I can't imagine what the PV is going to look like because I dislike the title already. I thought "Ponytail no Shushu" or "Heavy Rotation" [rock] sounded like better titles and the fact that the meaning is pretty lame makes me feel like this one will become big, but not Heavy Rotation big. I think the aim for this single sounds like they are trying to make it a catchphrase and I still think Yuko could sell this point better at center if that was their intent.

15. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Blog48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Coming soon!

2.) [Oshima Yuko] Getting Summer In Advance~

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

16. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks gideon again. ^^

Can't wait for the release date of Naminori ~ I bet it will sell well ♥

Off-topic:
    Yeah, I think too that "Flying Get" sounds bit.. weird. o_o I don't like the title at all. But I hope that the song will be good. >_<

17. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Hum, I'm so curious about what's written in Yuko's PB, I'm actually more interested in the talk between her and Takamina :inlove:
    With Aki-P, whatever reason he gives for not giving her good drama roles, it's only to cover the fact that he favors Acchan so I don't really care (Ok, I admit I hate the way he pushes both Yuko and Takamina down which forces them to stick with AKB jobs only)
    I hope they will give Yuko more screen time in this next single (I know they will since she's #2 but at least choose the good shots :XD: ). Well, to be honest, the title "Flying get" sounds a bit off :lol:
    I expect this single to be good, at least better than Everyday Kachuusa, don't want another copy of previous singles

18. Takahashi

Takahashi Kenkyuusei

^
    me too :cute: since I like both of them, the most. I imagine it will be a serious talk. besides the talk with Takamina, her talk with her father also sounds interesting :)

19. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

You guys must watch it, it's proof that Yuko is a must in AKB shows :inlove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d9G7XguL1w

Her reaction is priceless [rock]
    Some K-pop fans posted inappropriate comments. I don't get why they love to fight [wonder]

20. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

:lol: I saw this episode and the previous one before it and I love her reactions, especially the one where she was trying to Los Angeles in Engrish :cute: . Of course, Yuko needs to be in AKB shows because of moments like this:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3UYaptLoE[/yt]

Just watch Takamina's reaction in this video clip [hehe].

About what you wrote here:
    I think it's pretty idiotic because they think their group is so superior to anything that J-pop can produce that they love to troll on pretty much anything that has AKB48 in it, regardless if it's an article or comparing music videos. To me, I used to like K-pop back in 1999-2001, when they actually had good solo talent with way better girl/guy groups and different variety of songs. However, the moment those groups where disbanded or the solo artist left the scene for whatever reason, I stopped listening to K-pop.

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations :).