Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

^ LOL, just saw AKB actually. Atsuko, Taka, and Yuko were stopped to do interviews while the other girls walks on by. Then girls along the side started calling out to Atsuko for her autograph.

It was kinda cute watching Atsuko talking to people and signing notebooks. And from the look on her face, she seemed to have felt kinda bad for not being able to sign everyone's notebook. But she seemed to have handle things well.

And dang, her skirt was short. When she was bowing to people, I could almost see the safety shorts underneath.

Honestly, I'd have never realized it was AKB walking the red carpet if it weren't for the fans screaming. (The USTREAM tab wasn't on top.)

2. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Yuko looks so pretty in that video :cute: <3 That CM is totally full of epic win. ♥

3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

Dang it, must be when I went to the toilet :fp:

4. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

:cry: :cry: This sucks...I didn't get to see any of the VMAJ live and I missed the interview parts that everyone here is talking about :angry:. However, I was able to see some clips on Youtube (better hurry to see these before they get taken down):

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu21A7B5f4g[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIHV4PJlcUI[/yt]

From the second clips, I can tell that Yuko was definitely looking :cute: and :drool: in that pink dress.

Does anyone have the interview clip with Acchan, Takamina and Yuko?

5. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

Yuko's dress looks so pretty! It suits to her very well ^^ <3
    And Yuko herself looks so beautiful :cute:

That was such an amazing performance, Beginner -> Ebikachu -> Hebirote = epic win <3

6. Takahashi

Takahashi Kenkyuusei

really sucks yeah, I missed it too :cute: :cry: and here too hoping a kind soul would upload the interviews' part....

the live performance is really awesome, they're all so energetic and lively [clap] Yuuko's dance on hebirote part is so [clap] :blush:

7. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

^ Yeah, I missed the entire show live and it makes me :angry: because I forgot all about it. However, seeing these clips kind of made up for it because of Heavy Rotation [rock].

^^ You should see the one I posted up (I had to edit it because I saw a better version) because Yuko was doing some crazy moves in the intro :XD: and my absolute favorite part of the performance was Heavy Rotation even though it was short and Yuko was :cute: at around the 7:45 mark. It would be awesome if anyone could make a gif of her dance routine in the video from the 7:41-7:45 mark.

8. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I saw a pic of Yuuko's pink dress and she looks fantastic~ :inlove:

Kay

9. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

^ When I first saw it, I was like "This looks :cute: and beautiful on her and I'm :inlove: ". Not only do I like her dress, I really like her dance routine in the intro for VMAJ, where she goes all out.

I felt like throwing this one out there since I haven't seen anyone post this one here:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGKP_MphL8s[/yt]

For some reason, I prefer the one from last year to this year, but no matter because she looks :D.

10. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Sooooo cute~~~~~ :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute:

I really love the new Yasai Sisters outfits. They are way better than the old ones and they make the girls look cuter!

Kay

11. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Since I felt that the summer season has just begun this week, I decided to continue my stage impressions with "Fushidara na Natsu":

Fushidara na Natsu (A Loose Summer)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2gjiwUo83E[/yt]​

Lyrics: http://stage48.net/studio48/fushidarananatsu.html

Song Review: This is another K2 stage performance and this song fits the summer theme, especially for those who are looking for some romance in their life. The lyrics to the song gives me this image of someone looking for love in the summertime. The music to the song has a Latin beat to it, which makes all members groove to the sounds. The stage performance is pretty simple and the costumes has this Hawaiian look to it, which works for me because I could imagine someone wearing this in the summertime. Yuko is not displayed as much in the performance since each member seem to be taking turns getting screen time (which is not a bad thing at all). Since I like the Latin sound in this song, I would like to see them perform this on a bigger stage and it would be nice to see Yuko put some more rhythm in her dance routine (but I'm not sure if this was done during their revival performances this year).

Previous Reviews:
    Skirt, Hirari Skirt, Hirari (Skirt Flutters)
    Kinjirareta Futari (Forbidden Lovers)

12. Nyanmaru

Nyanmaru Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    No idea what she was doing, but whatever :lol: :awesome:

13. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

O.O When was this taken? Is this for the Glico CM thing? Yuuko is sooooo cute!

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

^ actually during MTV VMAJ according to Mariko's blog (since this photo is taken from there :XD: )

Yuko's being amusing as usual :hehe: :awesome:

15. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

:lol: :XD: All that's missing is some captions to go with this picture.

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

^
    Yuuko: AHH damn, this glass wall is so sticky, I'm stucked :yikes:
    Mayuyu: :^^;:

17. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

18. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations and if you didn't make any comments about the VMAJ, I would've forgot all about it. I guess I must've been the only one so far (other than the people in her blogs) that could recognize Yuko in the dark when she was attempting to breakdance during the intro, but I just <3 her pink dress and the high heels definitely makes her a woman :inlove:. Overall, the performance was great from everyone and I just love Yuko's little :cute: dance routine during Heavy Rotation.

@Yuki88: :lol: [hehe]

19. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Yuko looks so cute :cute: <3 Though I prefer the outfit from last year too, it looked better. :s

And lol @ that pic, Mayuyu is like "Wtf is Yuko doing again?" :XD:

And thanks for the translations again gideon ^^

I really would like to visit in Okinawa :3 It looks like an awesome place ~

Yuko's dance in Hebirote was so amazing :cute: <3 She really is such an awesome woman <3 And those heels are really pretty, I think I couldn't even walk with those :yikes:
    Her dress was really pretty too <3 And everything <3 And she handled really well the MC ~ :3

And well, music is to me.. life. <3 I couldn't live without music. ^^ And as gideon, it gives me inspiration - like many of AKB songs give to me. ♥

20. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Ok guys, who agree that Yuko's part in the VMAJ intro dance is the most impressive [hehe]
    Just so in love with this girl, and the variation of Heavy rotation's dance is damn cute as well :^O^: