Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

@gideon123: Thanks again for the translations. It's good to know that Yuko is doing better, but for some reason, I still think she needs more rest since I don't believe it takes about two days to recover from a cold.

@Micchipyon: [clap] on getting 1,000 post [clap]. Keep up the good work on your Tumblr site :approve:.

@yuko-senpai: i'm sure you're not alone in missing a lot of stuff that goes on with Yuko <3.

@Jotham: Welcome to the Yuko thread :).

2. Japracool

Japracool Kenkyuusei

But that's only apply to the next single right (after election)? I'm referring to Takamina's position :p

3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

Hasn't heard/watched the ones from Himawarigumi, so this isn't really valid :^^;:
    My favorites are Kinjirareta Futari and END ROLL. I sometimes shed tears while listening to kinjirareta futari cuz it's just so touching :cry: and the way yuuko and chiyuu sang it was...... :cry: while for END ROLL, cuz it's just COOL. Kinda like best dance unit, imho. [rock]

4. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@Yuki88: Those are good choices that you picked for the stages. I was just listening to END ROLL and so far, I'm liking that one because it reminds me of SPEED and MAX, but more so SPEED. Just the performance all together is great and you can really see that they look awesome with their dance moves, especially Nora Kayo's cartwheel [rock]. I say you should listen to the Himawarigumi stage songs because those are really good :).

@Japracool: Yes, the ranking applies only to the next single. To me, I don't pay too much attention to the rankings since management will always use the best members for every new single release. Which is why I was saying before that members like Yuko and Takamina will always be in media senbatsu as long as they stay in the top 12, especially Takamina because management is really high on her despite her position. Also, I don't believe both of the girls will drop as much compared to others because they have lots of fans that love them and will try to vote for them as many times as possible.

5. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks to all ~ ! ^^

Can't wait to see the HokoxTate ep where Yuko is. :3

6. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Yuko's on All Night Nippon with Yuzu right now if anyone wants to listen.

7. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@loveandcoffee: Thanks for the heads up and I wish I could listen to it, but if you know where I can get the recordings, I would like to know.

@Micchipyon: I can't wait to see the next Hoko x Tate episode because I find those shows really interesting and it's always nice to see Yuko in it [hehe].

EDIT: New page again :lol:

8. Takahashi

Takahashi Kenkyuusei

Hoko tate.... I think we need more Yuuko there, there she's just watching a vid every time :XD:

are there no more programme with Yuuko in it as a regular? out of AKB related programme I mean.

edit: oh, Yuuko mentioned about her participation on yuzu all night nippon gold on her blog, with a picture too. that was fast :^^;: she looks well there. [clap]

9. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Well, it's better to have some Yuko on the program than none at all :p.

I don' think there's any other programs that I can think of on top of my head that has Yuko as a regular. Most of the ones that she is involved with are mostly with AKB48.

As someone mentioned earlier, she was on All Night Nippon with Yuzu and I wanted to hear it, but I don't know where I can get a recording of it.

10. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

I guess I should! :XD:

11. Takahashi

Takahashi Kenkyuusei

yeah, on that sense Takamina have more regular programmes than her.

Listening to it now :XD: Yuuko joined in about 50 mins from the start and only there for about 20 minutes [clap]
    She explained a bit about the new PB, which also contains her talk with Akimoto, her father and Takamina :^^;:

her father :D I wonder what they're talking about.

12. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

13. adaphon

adaphon Kenkyuusei

14. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations. I had to :lol: at the [Yuko] Sale Event title because it reminded like one of those car commercials on TV, where they are trying to sell you a new car based on the financing and features.

@Takahashi: Lucky you that you got a chance to hear the radio segment with Yuko :(. The PB has lots of material and I still have to get my copy of it :cry:. As for Yuko and her father, I'm sure they'll touch upon a lot of things between a daughter and father, but it should be interesting.

@adaphon: Thanks for the link [rock]. Now, I finally get a chance to listen to the radio segment :approve:.

15. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Wah! The handshake event post was really powerful! I want my photobook now!!!! I hope the mailman brings it today~ I became really powered up after reading that post and Yuuko helped me to think about my unknown future and what I need to do. I need to work harder on my dream... Sometimes, I feel I slack of too much and it's not good... Ah, sorry, this is not the place for this type of post, but Yuuko's blog entry made me think of it... I'm sorry, everyone...

Kay

16. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I wish I could attend the handshake event :cry: just to see her in person and if I had the PB with me, I would love her to sign it. You don't have apologize for expressing your feeling of the future because Yuko mentioned it herself and I'm sure many people think the same way you do because I can say I'm a slacker myself :(.

17. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJ65QWxu5Q[/yt]

Yuko's new rival [hehe] [hehe]

18. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

^ Maybe she will become the Team 8 Ace!! [hehe]

19. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Yuko's PB sold 41K copies on its launch day, getting the #1 position for Photobooks! [party] [party] Congratulations! :inlove: Can't wait to get mine!

20. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome. And thanks for the Yuko media. :)

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From Blog48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Facing Ahead

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

P.S. - Congrats to Yuko with her photo book. I've yet to pick up a copy from the city.