Movie / DVD AKB ga Ippai ~the best music videos~ 6/24

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by loveandcoffee, May 26, 2011.

1. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Just bought mine from Tower Records. Came with an Acchan shitajiki, of all things (actually, it was a lucky draw for a particular girl - I just got unlucky). [shake]

Can't watch it yet since a) I'm overseas and b) I need to upgrade my PC and add a BD drive (which I'm going to anyway) :D

2. david260684

david260684 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    i think u're lucky,coz acchan its very rare.. hard to get..

I've already ordered from cd japan.. haven't arrived yet.. hope I got acchan,mayuyu and yuko photos

3. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Yeah I realised, but you see I'm not really an Acchan person, let alone an Acchan oshi :fear:

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^The good thing about getting Acchan is that you could trade her for anyone else

5. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

^Yeah I guess you could trade her for anyone else. Well I think it is soo tipical that I got my least favoritte members, I got Aachan (least favoritte) Mariko (2nd least favoritte) and Tomochin (my 3rd least favoritte member) And what really irritates me is that I had the chance to get my eternal and forever oshi Sae!! I wanted the three lowest in senbatsu (last year) And if anybody wonders if it was wearth paying more for blue ray than I think it is. Cuz we see everything so much clearer and it is reagen free. One thing I think was kinda sucky about the blue ray ver. is that not all computers can play blu ray or allot of the old ones cant play blu ray. And if you have a tv in the car it wont play, but you could always buy a new tv or a car. But as you probubably know that would cost allot so it might be best to buy the dvd ver. to save money.
    First time I wrote something that was so long

6. Kazuma2387

Kazuma2387 Kenkyuusei

Mine came with a Sae shitajiki, anyone have an Acchan for trade?

7. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan
    I wish they had given us the alternative PVs for Sakura no ki ni narou & Area K..

//3 years later and still wondering why we never got the alternative versions of these songs >_<

8. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I think the dvd is perfect for new AKB48 fan like me. Of course, I'd prefer downloading them at first but changed my mind because of all the bonus included and I hadn't watched all of their PVs yet. Especially, BEGINNER (ORIGINAL VERSION) I always want to see this on big TV screen. I can't believe that I would fall so easily for most of the songs in the dvd --> need to listen more AKB songs. I got Yuko, Yukirin and Mariko :cute: Since my ichiban girl is not included to have her photo, I'm fine with the photos I have. If I had known the dvd is this good, I would get the Blu-ray instead :(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i want to buy one but my wallet can't afford. hehehe [hehe]
    what's the difference of blue ray to normal dvd? what region should choose? im from philippines. [wonder]

10. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Blu ray looks better but needs a blu ray player. As said already it's region free so you don't have to worry about that. The DVD won't work on your DVD player unless it can play DVDs from other regions (it is region 2, you are in region 3).

11. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Did anyone get the raffle ticket in their DVD. I can't figure out if they were randomly packed or if I'm just missing it.

Kind of want to send in for the chance of getting the DVD making.

12. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    My Bluray copy just arrived! YAY! [party] I zapped through some of the PV's on Disk 1, and I have to say, it's something else in HD quality. The DVD version is fine, but this is simply amazing, even on my 24'' screen. Totally worth the money, and codefree to boot!

13. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

Finally got mine from the post office yesterday! I got Yukirin as my shitajiki and the three other photos were Mayu, Itano, Shinoda. The bluray is just so awesome...

If anyone is wanting to get my Itano or Shinoda, please PM me. I'm especially interested in gettin Rena, Yui or Yuko if we trade.

14. mingwo

mingwo Kenkyuusei

Got mine today! Totally worth every penny spent. :inlove:
    Yukirin, Takamina and Sae were my photos.
    (I'd like to trade Takamina or Sae for Yuko or Mayuyu, if anyone is interested. Just PM me!)

15. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

^Aahh you were so lucky with the members you got!!! You got all the members I wanted, but I am not able to trade for some odd reason [wonder]

16. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    JUST GOT MINE \o/

I got Yuko, Takamina and Harunyan. Good set, but I was like ;_; I WANTED MAYUYU... THIS IS GOOD BUT... ;_;

And then I remembered there was a shitajiki, so I looked in the envelope and

OH.
    MY.
    FUCKING.
    GOD.

[​IMG]

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

17. jocelyne03

jocelyne03 Kenkyuusei

^
    Canada post hates me. I'm still waiting...then again i ordered it from YA :fp:

I just hope i'm as lucky as you with the bonuses n_n

18. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

^YesAsia is really slow I got my koko ni itakoto three weeks late (But I didnt order it...) And then it didnt come with a external bonus even when I preordered (I know it was preordered, but it wasnt be that did that...) So not to be harsh or anything dont get your hopes up...
    @Wendychi Where did you order your akb ga ippai? Was that big photo a external bonus? I ordered mine from cdjapan and got a folder in external bonus...
    EDIT: Thank you prupleswordthing I kinda regret ordering it from cdjapan now...

19. purpleswordthing

purpleswordthing Kenkyuusei

^
    It's HMV external bonus.

20. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

The clear file actually looks better than I expected (the quality), and the 3 bonus pics are Takamina, Mayuyu and Acchan [speechless]
    I like Takamina but I don't really like this photo of hers, I'm not a fan of Mayuyu and Acchan. Hope that I can find someone to trade for Yuko

Many people might say that I'm lucky to get the #1 girl but I truly want the crazy #2