Single AKB48 22nd [Flying Get] 11/08/24

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by loveandcoffee, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Re: [SINGLE] 22nd single [Flying Get] 2011.08.24 release

Final pose, she did it wrong and then quickly fixed it, barely any time and not massively noticeable on first watch.

2. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Oh. Well, everyone makes mistakes. Nobodies perfect, not even Idols.

Kay

3. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Only slightly noticed it while watching... after reviewing, I thought maybe she wasn't supposed to be there, as Mariko's pose was different from everyone else.

Speaking of dropping the mic, didn't someone do that during the Ongaku no Hi performance!?

4. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48

just watched the behind the scene clips from Ongaku no hi. Haruna said she did the last pose incorrectly during the show. I guess the girls have not performed the song enough which is why the moves aren't as instilled in them yet.

5. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

Watched performances they did on some TV shows
    and here is my honest thought about the song/performance:

The song itself isn't too bad.....Not as up-tempo or addicting as
    Hebirote or Ebikatsu, but the general mood is not so bad.
    I gotta say though....their costume for this single really
    reminds me of Morning Musume's costume for "Onna ni Sachi Are"

Oh and about their dance? I really didn't like it.
    Not only they look like they haven't prepared that much,
    but their mic performance annoys the heck out of me.
    It reminds me of Hebirote (NOT meaning Hebirote's mic performance was awful...it just reminds me)
    and their "upgraded" movements of mics really screws up with their dance...out of sync...

Can't wait to hear B-side songs...

6. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

It's obviously trying to be better than Heavy Rotation but it's just not gonna happen. In my opinion, Heavy Rotation will always have the best mic dance! Trying to better it with Flying Get was just a stupid idea! [think] The dance for Flying Get isn't memorable or interesting in the slightest. :fp:

7. chokawaii

chokawaii Kenkyuusei

eh? where?

8. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

This!

This also. [hehe]
    It's the only thing left that i'm interested in this single.

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I feel like the mic stands will be better in the PV. Something makes me think/hope that they'll have some sort of decorations on them like Heavy Rotation had flowers. That way I think their usage in the choreography won't look as random.

I just realized that they're trying to "1-up" their songs last year, not just copy them. For some reason, I never made that connection. So far, only Sakura no Ki ni Narou has made a big impression on me.

10. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

• I don't think it's the cameraman you want to fire guys, it would be the director.
      The director did it all for the effects. Probably trying to appeal to the non-wota masses :^^;:

11. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This is so true. Look at the reactions of people to the speeches the girls made at the recent elections. People look for reasons to justify their opinions and are selective about it. If your hated member saved your mother's life from a burning house, you may still think they did for publicity and ignore it. If you don't like someone and they make a mistake, it's a point to strengthen your position. If you like them, you will try to put a positive light on it.

12. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

^yea that's true. it's like when acchan fell down during the MJ performance for Beginner. but too bad most ppl will say acchan's mistake was cute, and yukirin's mistake was uncharismatic. but it was interesting that yukirin threw her arms to make it look like another move, rather than just plainly moving it there.

i was looking for that too.. where did u see that , sillythings? and i think that's the first time ive seen anyone refer to Kojiharu as Haruna. :^^;:

13. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

what sillythings was talking about is in yesterday's Coming soon.

Since they overused Nakai too much in Sunday, so they don't have a live show yesterday, and show the backstage clips from "Ongaku no Hi".

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O_2UjoX6Pk[/yt]

This is that clip ..

14. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Somehow, even though the Ongaku performance was really messy and all, I still prefer it than the HEy!x3 one. I think I like the camera work in Ongaku more, the only thing I hate about it is the stage [puke]
    Yukirin's mistake is forgivable though, it's her first time in that position, Acchan and Yuko are used to theirs over years :)
    All the girls look pretty, the cameraman of HEY!x3 would certainly be praised by me if he focused more on the other girls than Acchan [hehe]
    Plus, I guess we can't really ignore the fact that she replaces Mariko who is in team A. If comparison is needed, Acchan would be easier to be in sync with someone who is in the same team (Mariko) as they always perform together or Yuko who is always besides her in many singles and TV performances. Conversely, Yukirin who is in team B would need time to catch up with different team members

15. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48

i really like the dance part around 1:30minute mark where Mayu, Yuki, Yuko and Mariko move in front of the mics. Too bad it was a farway shot during the Hey3 performance so can't see the dance as well.

lol I actually wrote kojipa first then edited back to Haruna.

16. oddball

oddball Member

And that really is the best way of describing it I feel, it's still a bit raggedy isn't it, but you could go back to the first few performances of lots of thier songs and say the same!

Well she does of course lead Team B so she is used to being at the front, but of course AKB singles is a very different matter, really brought up your point to mention that this song really sort of brings in a Top 3 mentalitly to it where as I feel other have been more about 1/2 then 3/4 in terms of actually fronting a song.....

17. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Could you explain to me a bit more (bold part). Sorry English is not my first language so I'm not too sure what you mean :)

18. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

ohh yea I see Kojiharu's mistake now.. if she didnt say it out, i think nobody would've found out. :D
    I liked the 1:30 mark too. but if you look closely, Mayu didn't really kick.. muscle pain? ;)
    On ongaku no hi, the camera zoomed in too much and didn't get the kicking scene. :fp:
    Wonder why they purposely got a camera up on stage just to film kitarie yui mii-chan and tomo-min.
    And man, sasshi's hairstyle is growing on me. she looks cuter by the day.. :^^;:

19. oddball

oddball Member

Sure, I was talking about the positions in the elections, when you look at Heavy Rotaion, you see Yuko as the election winner and Acchan as the star and those are the two main fronts of the song, same as in Everyday, where you get Acchan and Takamina as a pair, then Yuko and Itano etc.

This is the first time I have felt there has been something close to being a 'top 3' used for a song as Acchan, Yuko and Yuki are the three that have the focus on them rather than a group of two, like Acchan and Takamina so often are..........

20. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~

just watched the performance,
    well honestly I hate the outfits very much,
    about the song, I have mixed feeling about it :hmm:
    hope the B-side songs are a lot better than this.
    and Akicha :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: