Single AKB48 22nd [Flying Get] 11/08/24

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by loveandcoffee, Jun 13, 2011.

1. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] 22nd single [Flying Get] 2011.08.24 release

^
    i agree that i think its simply coz Oogoe Diamond has yet been performed on Music Station hence its choice. no complaints about that, its a nice change from the usual songs they have always performed. :)

2. fullshield

fullshield Kenkyuusei

3. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeGoRYBdtn8[/yt]

Do you remember him ?? :D

4. Japracool

Japracool Kenkyuusei

Does anyone have the lyric of アイスのくちづけ (Ice no kuchizuke) song? :)

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Oh, poor guy, I guess there are better ways to become famous that that... :XD:

6. crystaltokyo

crystaltokyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

This man works for the Music shop just beside him. I saw him in october, it was for Beginner. His shop is in Takadanobaba, in Tokyo, just next to the station. He dances for each single.

Is it just my impression or Ice no kuchizuke has a really strange sound? I can't really explain it...

7. joe.48

joe.48 Kenkyuusei

4th day sales: 54,518
    [​IMG]

total thus far 1,259,908. Ebikachu after 4 days was (1,200,024) Doesnt look like 1.5 is going to happen though :tongue:

8. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

CDTV
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E6M67HbNao[/yt]
    I see Haruu again !!!!! :XD:
    :^O^:

9. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

lol, I don't think anyone in their right state of mind after first day only 1M sales figure would have thought about 1,5M+ 1st week sales. There is a clear historical track record that AKB sales tend to drop like a rock after 1st day.

10. koinoangel

koinoangel Kenkyuusei

Wow Tomochin was really not energetic at all in today's CDTV performance...has she been sick or something? She didn't do the kicks at 1:30 and 2:30 and was rather listless in the talk portion :( .

I love Yuko's new haircut, though!

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

OHH YUKA ALSKDJALSKDJAKLDJKSADL :^O^:

12. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Weird seeing Umeda Ayaka at the back performing Flying Get.

13. ellvahara

ellvahara Kenkyuusei

also ayarin !! :^O^:

14. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Tomochin totally ruined the whole performance. I don't want to be mean but if she was sick and all, management should not put her at center position. She looked completely uninterested and missed many dance moves. I feel sorry for the effort of the other girls

15. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy

Agreed not very impressed with a Tomo center. I understand the concept of not having to shuffle the girls once they learn a position (i think anyway). But i think Yuko would have it in her to learn 2 spots without a problem. Why wouldnt you want one of your best dancers, most popular and energenic girls out front??
    Also im not into SKE48 but i do know a few of the girls like Rena being one of my favorite girls. Who is the leader of that group? Is it Rena? Akane? Just i see Rena in everything related to AKB48 and wonder why they just dont move her. Not complaining as its a treat to see her in the akb stuff.

16. koinoangel

koinoangel Kenkyuusei

I like Tomochin and all, but I completely agree. It's really not fair to the others who are trying so hard and it makes them as a group look sloppy. They could have easily put a different member in center.

17. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

As others have pointed out before, having Yuko as center would mean shifting other members to fill her position. Yes, some people (including myself) would love to see Yuko at center, but management would rather put their favorites as center and in this case, it's Tomochin or Yui. Also, Team A is currently on tour but this leave me with one question: If Team K and B have completed their tours, then why are there still missing members not appearing on the Flying Get stage performance (e.g. Mayuyu, Miichan)?

I'm not sure who the leaders are on SKE48, but I thought Jurina was the "face" while Rena is the "ace" of the group. I don't follow them closely but from what I've seen so far, I like their energy when they perform on stage, especially their latest single Pareo wa Emerald. Now, the reason Rena is there in these performances is because of her position in this years election, where she placed 10th, allowing her to be in media senbatsu.

I agree with you because if you're not going to put your heart and soul into something, then why bother? I don't hate Tomochin, but this is worse than the last performance with her as center. I almost feel like as if she's disinterested and not caring about the performance at all.

18. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

Tomochin and Yui are so bad at center. They could pass as front girls but center, its definitely not their cup of tea. Sucks that management is putting them at center though. ;'(

Several reasons for the missing members:
    Personal life commitments
    Age restrictions (Mayuyu and Jurina comes to mind for night live broadcasts)
    Work commitments (since they don't belong to one agency, they all have different schedules and would cause schedule conflicts)

Who knows maybe the management is finally listening to fans that they want the members rotated or something we can dream right? :awesome:

Jurina/Rena share ace duties. Rena is in most tv performances because of her rank as media senbatsu for AKB and because SKE is used to having both Juri and Rena out doing stuff for AKB that SKE pretty much can swap members easily. Also AKB management loves the Matsui duo. Rena appears more often than Jurina cause Juri is 14 and has restrictions. Juri is absent in all late night (I think after 8 or after 9 pm, no more kids on live broadcast) even for SKE performances, Juri is absent.

Blame Japan for their strict broadcast rules. :lol:

19. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Obviously, they can't change the positions of the top 7 members. It would lead to a huge alteration in consequence, there would be much confusion over who would sub for who :^^;:
    But I think the best way is to let Yuko and Yukirin learn the center's dance moves so they would be the "solid" 2 who would sub for Acchan whenever she's unavailable. And management can choose 2 other low senbatsu members to learn No.2 and No.3's dance moves in order to sub when one of them has to take Acchan's spot. That would be fair as I personally think that the center position is the most important, you can't just sub whoever (the failure was seen with Tomochin). Yuko and Yukirin both deserve it, they're good on stage and have that kind of idol's charm. I don't think anyone would complain :XD:

20. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

So out of total 5 so far aired TV performances in 3 Tomochin have been in center. :tongue: :tongue:
    I'm loving it. [hehe]

I also like her dance interpretation. It feels that she's trying to deliver 'no. 1 is having well earned moment here - rest of the girls must put more energy to become top dog' kind of message. lol

Edit: MJ performance
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsSsG5G9KDw[/yt]