Single AKB48 26th [Manatsu no Sounds Good] 12/05/23

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Tomokazu, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 26th Single [Manatsu no Sounds Good] 12/0

^ Wait, that picture is not of the new single right?

I was confused because we know the new single PV was filmed in Guam.
    And I thought the colours the girls were wearing corresponded to the Team colours.

2. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

^ Not at all. It's Bingo! from 5 years ago.

3. tomochin

tomochin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko

If anything this would be a push for Team 4, he completed Team 4 and now he's pushing them as a complete team. Initially i thought the increase in the number of members was his answer to the fans demand of giving their Oshimen more exposure, having more members in the single.

I don't think there's much he can do, if he keeps the senbatsu the same as before there'll be complaints that certain members are left out, if he adds more in there'll be complaints about it being too crowded and of course it's impossible to feature every member, there is no perfect.

4. ringoapple

ringoapple Kenkyuusei

I think I'm the only one happy about this senbatsu. :lol: The only thing I'm bummed about is that there is so much talk about members getting shafted, jurina, milky, team 4 and no talks about what the song actually sounded like or what the dance was like. I get people are upset that so and so aren't getting enough attention or to much attention but really this happens every single. Nobody is going to be satisfied and I've just learned to enjoy the song. AKB gives girls a lot of chances to shine no only A sides singles but with cms, magazines, undergirls, theater shows, t.v. shows..ect so even if your favorite isn't shown as much as you liked it really doesn't matter.

5. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Is there a link or anything of this song being performed? I haven't had the chance to check out the streams and was wondering if the new song has been uploaded.

36 members seems like a lot to fit in, and I'm assuming some members might not get a lot of screen time, (judging by past PVs such as Everyday Kachuusha which had a lot of members). But in saying that, at least Team 4 actually has a fair amount of members in this single, and some SKE members too besides only Rena and Jurina [clap]

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Sounds good that we've got 36 members? We'll just have to wait and see...! (But I don't get this - why no Sayaka Akimoto??? [boom] )

(I really have to wonder what Sayaka is doing as a non-senbatsu member - what is she really doing...?)

7. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

I don't get all the naysayers.

Personally speaking.

BINGO! was great.

Probably one of the best AKB A-side single track. Personally my favourite from AKB48 as a group, still, even after all these years.

It had oodles of awesome in it that would require more than a thousand words to explain to skip on it's surface.

And it was a 36nin senbatsu.

The 36nin senbatsu was an essential ingredient in making it so great. (Awesome PV really)

I've been waiting for so long for another BINGO!

This could be it.

This has one of the ingredients of greatness. This could be great.
    :awesome:

8. m3l

m3l Kenkyuusei

Sayaka is more on the non-AKB stuffs now... I've made my peace with that... :fp:
    But with Jurina in K "temporary".... somehow I got the feeling Sayaka and Yuko is graduating soon... & management is preparing Jurina to lead K... :^^;: and let Rena officially be the face of SKE...
    or.... Jurina the next face of AKB because Acchan would graduate too... though it kinda impossible.. Acchan loves AKB too much... :hehe:

9. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

NO NO NO NO GRADUATION TALK T∆T
    XD

Even if Sayaka is doing other stuff it's sad she's not there... Even though she's not always in senbatsu, she still is more often than a ton of other girls... XD She ranked higher than Mocchi who is in senbatsu (not complaining of course, but pointing out a fact. XD) and I just kinda wonder... Sayaka's not in my top 15 but I do like her - she'd probably fall into my top 21... XD I wish we saw a little more of her, but hey what can you do.

I don't think Jurina is gonna end up leading Team K... Then again if Tomochin's popularity keeps dropping and Yuko graduates (OHPLEASENONOTFORMANYYEARSTOCOMEPLESE) then she might end up taking over, popularity-wise. XD There's also Miichan, Sae, and Yui but I don't see them going past Jurina... Maybe Yui, I dunno... But Jurina fell two places anyway (I think it was 2...) so who knows. As far as actual LEADERship as in who is captain, I highly doubt it'd be Jurina. XD

And also, isn't her and Milky's loan temporary? =P

Well anyway, more on topic, that pic of the senbatsu on stage... IT'S TOO SMALL. I can't pick out more than maybe 5-6 of them!!! T∆T And some of them it's because of their hair. =P Poor girls in the back, some of them are covered. XD (Another reason I can't figure out everyone's position. XD)

10. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Miichan is in the senbatsu i'm good to go :music:

Is there any fan recordings or videos for the performance of the single around?

I like how this smiley works well with the GM5 single [hi5]

11. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 26th Single - 23/05/12

Hmm.. 36 members.
    I don't think it's that bad... Even though 36 is a lot of members .. C:
    But well, I'm still really excited about this~
    The title sounds kinda weird in my opinion xD .. but I don't care so much about that c:

12. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

I always want to see a single with all members every year! :lol:

I always see Zobii is my untouchable oshi in stage48!! [nod]

13. unkowwn

BINGO! Is my favorite song that got me into AKB48 more.

I feel at ease thinking this single shouldn't have much surprises besides the size of group.

Unlike how GM5 [hi5] was surprising to have them play band, it'll just be a summer single! [cool]

Unless I get punked somehow.

14. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

OH MY GOD, there is a lot of things in these two days to talk about,
    - First The Tokyo Dome concert, I'm soooooo happy because they made the impossible possible, even after 6 year, this is really a great lesson in life to learn, I learned to continiue what I believe in even if all the odds are against me, & I heard this will not be their last goal, and that's what I believe.

- Then comes the announcement of the 26th Single "Menatsu no sound good" (what the hell with this weird name...translation please?), I like the fact that all of Team 4 is in, they make it up to them, because they always make them look a like Theater Team not as regular one. & may be Aki-P wants the fans of AKB48 to get used to the fresh members of Team 4 as a Senbatsu Members in the future, because after two or four years we might not see Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, Miazawa Sae & Kojima Haruna.

- The surprise announcements is split into a happy one & a weird one, first the promotion of the KKS made me very happy, specialy for Kawai Rina the one I'm focusing in her recently, but I'm sad not to hear Kobayashi Maria promotion, maybe They want her to lead Team 8...or maybe not.

- But the most talked about announcement is Jurina & Miyuki transfer to AKB48, I don't know.... if it's for Milky alone, I think that will help her polish her career after the problem she face last year, & the new alone will make a lot of the casual fans know about her. But Jurina transfer is bring a lot of questions & a lot of answers, but the only explanation that they want her to be more than what she is, even though she is the ace of SKE (as mentioned before, as Monkey D Luffy trained outside to come stronger in the future), it is a shocking news overall, but I don't see it as a bad thing.. in the end no one get hurt or graduated.

15. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

The literal translation of "Manatsu no sound good" would be "Mid-summer sound good" so, I assume it's supposed to roughly translate to "Good sounds during summer" ? Or something like that, :D

16. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Wow, 36 is just too many, imo.
    I was a bit late for this, I did not relize if they had announced it.

17. unkowwn

http://youtu.be/Mftup1jjKrQ

Did anyone posted this yet?

It's the preview of the single and....it sounds good! :D

18. tomochin

tomochin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko

^Thanks, i'm liking it so far, still about 2 months away, we won't be seeing a pv for a while.

Nice to have a video that isn't depressing too...

19. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Hmph... as usual no Amina if it isn't an Election Single.

20. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

Like it so far! Hoping that because of the big news that there'll be more Milky in the PV than in the EbiKatsu PV [hehe]