Single AKB48 26th [Manatsu no Sounds Good] 12/05/23

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Tomokazu, Mar 24, 2012.

1. non.

non. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    It's like this for Perfume's releases too; no harm done, let everyone have the chance to snatch a copy.

2. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    ぐぐたす Is actually two words joined together, ぐぐ being a short nickname for "Google" and "たす" means "plus(addition)" in Japanese, and so "ぐぐたす" is Google Plus. Another odd example of things like this I've seen recently would be "追~ット" Which is "Tweet." In this case "追" can be read as "ツイ" or "お(う)" which is to "chase"

Very odd stuff :D

3. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I... I have gone...

COMPLETEY INSANE.

x.x

I just bought 3 regA, 3 regB, and 1 of each A and B limited.

In addition to about $300 worth of other idol-related CDs and goods.

What has my life become... XD

4. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    First post updated with tracklist and senbatsu members.

5. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Limited editions are ALREADY sold out on CDJ.

That was fast... I'm soooo lucky I got there in time... XD

I mean the "Standard" editions also have the voting ticket but of course I want to buy all the versions anyway, so... XD

Hey, I missed out for GMF and had to buy from YA instead so I'm happy I was in time.

But yeah, no more LE on CDJ. =P Already.

6. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    I'm gonna wait for covers to make my final decision, as waiting for (what the bonus store-based) photos (look like) would take too long.

Here's the dilemma - I usually get Limited A as I'm a covers guys and usually use the Limited A (or at least A) covers as my iTunes cover art, so that needs to be as HQ as possible. But I don't want the event tickets (since I'm not even in Japan during mid-year), which might mean Regular Edn. But would the "hologram slipcase" design be different for all four versions? And Gugutasu no Sora was underwhelming, relative to Choudai Darling. Decisions, decisions...

Going by previous single releases, CDJ would restock them and re-open pre-orders sometime later. I wouldn't worry about it.

7. Mushi

Mushi Kenkyuusei

I just did a search at CDJ for 'Manatsu no Sounds Good' and got "There is no item that matches your search." :cry:

8. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Yeah I couldn't find it in search either. (I had to rely on links provided here. XD)

9. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    I bought one type A and one type B. I really can't afford any more but both of the votes are going to Sayaka A. Hell yeaaah.

10. Mushi

Mushi Kenkyuusei

Ah... found it, thanks. Got one each of A & B regular. That's going to have to be enough for me to do my little part. :)

11. straawbeeryy

straawbeeryy Kenkyuusei

Seems like another release that will break some kind of record :)
    Preordered regular Type A. I hope there will be a cover preview soon. Can't wait~

12. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Gugutasu no Sora is the song used in Google+ CM, by gugutasu (google+) senbatsu.

13. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Just purchased type-A on CDJapan, because i was worried external bonus would sell out really quickly.. i thought i could still edit my payment later, because i was also planning to purchase Tomochins new single and SKE new single later on. Didn't realise i cant edit my order if i pay with paypal :fp:

14. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Just pre-ordered Type A + B regular editions and Sasshi's Soredemo from YesAsia. They delivered my GMF! really fast last time - next day delivering with free shipping!! I'm in Taiwan though .. so it's really close to Japan. :^^;:

Here's hoping I'll get Sash photo again this time. [hehe]

15. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^
    Oh, so they finally put up the pre-order? good..I need to go order then! (weren't up when I checked yest [wonder] )

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

The voting time frame is really really short, I don't even know if the CDs can make it all the way here :D Hmmm I was thinking about bulk buying a bunch of them, but now that I can't even be sure of that I'll just be ordering 2 and voting for Yuko with both of them. I feel kind of sorry for Yui, but she's gonna do well on her own, my kami oshi needs me more lol.

Also, I noticed that a bunch of pages back someone was talking about how Acchan's agency might be pissed about her decision, but that made me think that Yuko is in Ota Pro as well, while Yuki is in Watanabe. Maybe Ota Pro will try to keep the first place senbatsu in their rank and will campaign for Yuko like they did last year with Maeda's 12 simultaneous magazine covers the week before the elections and stuff like that?

17. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Same.

Did you get regular or limited edition? I decided to take the plunge and get regular this time, even though I generally prefer limited editions, since the HS ticket would be useless for me and I'd rather get a 2nd photo instead.

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Limited editoins are close to impossible to pre order now if you don't live in or near Japan
    I woke up at 8am (3pm in Japan), checked the news and found this. but the limited editions were allready sold out everywhere except yesasia :cry:

19. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

If you order from CD Japan, I personally recommend the FedEx shipping. I almost always get my preorders the day of release.

For example, CDs are released Wednesday but they ship out on Monday, Japan time. I receive my packages at 10:30 AM New York time on Wednesday, 99% of the time.

One time it took a day longer, and another time it took two days longer, but it's never taken any longer than that, with FedEx shipping from CDJ.

Of course I can't speak for other countries or areas but if you are in the USA you should get your package at the same speed as me, if not faster (if you're further West).

If you want the CDs on time to vote, don't be cheap and choose SAL or something else. Go for the fastest choice.

BTW, I've never ordered with EMS shipping from CDJ, but I have from other places and that kind of shipping is also decently fast. Surely it would arrive before 2 weeks are up.

Just don't risk air mail or SAL... It's not worth it.

20. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Not to mention that in some cases, Fedex can be cheaper than the other options. Not bad to have guaranteed 10:30 AM delivery on the day of release (in the US).