Single AKB48 26th [Manatsu no Sounds Good] 12/05/23

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Tomokazu, Mar 24, 2012.

1. deflate

deflate Kenkyuusei

I am liking Manatsu no Sounds Good so far, it sounds kind of different from the usual AKB summer songs. There's hoping that the PV will be somehow different from usual as well.

But seriously, this single is very crowded. 36 people in senbatsu, and the rest divided to Special Girls/G+ senbatsu?

I am also wondering about the Wonda song. Will it ever get released? It has been out since Ue Kara Mariko, if I'm not mistaken.

2. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

Maybe it will be released with the next album [hehe] ... anw,, I wonder if the sales of this single can beat ebikachu,, because as we know acchan doesn't participate in the election..... [worried] [worried] [worried]

3. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Thanks!

I love the song already. The beginning is awesome [rock]

4. Sammy48

Sammy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    ryouhas
    Ordering Type A because Gugutasu is just boring :/ But yaaaay Manatsu is such a good song <3

5. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I don't get why people say Gugutasu no Sora is a boring song. ._. I really really like it. x.x

6. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I guess it is because they think it's boring.

I don't even know what to think of it but based on what I've heard it's not something to get really excited about for me. The Gree songs sounds more interesting in my opinion.

7. Sammy48

Sammy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    ryouhas
    [Kimi no Tame ni Boku wa...] is great!! That upbeat anime-esque music is totally my type. :D

8. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Well I guess I just like a lot of different kinds of songs. Kimi no Tame ni Boku wa is really good IMO too. Honestly I don't really dislike any of the songs, so. XD

9. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Kimi no Tame ni Boku sounds like a stage(?) song I've heard before. I've forgotten what it's called but I've definitely heard a similar tune before.

It's like a similar situation between Yobisute Fantasy from Ue Kara Mariko and Team A's Pioneer.

10. lightspring

lightspring Kenkyuusei

Kimi no tame ni boku sounds like kiss no ryusei to me. In fact the first melodic phrase is completely the same!

Looking at the Mitsu no Namida lineup, I suddenly feel that there is too many people. Is it confirmed who the (joint) centers are yet? I think I read somewhere that Amina is one of the leads?

11. Sammy48

Sammy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    ryouhas
    Manatsu performance from SSA

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSL0P86AmYI[/yt]​

THAT JURINA/MAYU/PARURU LINE UP
    AND OMG HARUU! BABY YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! ;_____; <3

12. deflate

deflate Kenkyuusei

The dance feels really clustered, I guess that is 36 people choreography for you.

And although I like the song, I'm not feeling the choreography. It lacks something distinctive, perhaps?

But everyone looks so gorgeous there, I'm happy 8DD

13. newAKB48fanboy

newAKB48fanboy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    IA that the dance looks...all over he place, like there's little place to move. but the song is love :inlove:

& is it just me or does Kasai look bigger?

14. straawbeeryy

straawbeeryy Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I agree. Not a lot of movement in the choreo. I knew it'd be clustered and all over the place due to the number. >_>
    Kind of wished it had more energy too. But I think that goes back to the not a lot of movement thing.
    I still love the song though and can't wait for the full version. :D

15. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

The 36 people look like an oscillating blob as they move...
    Waiting for the day when 48 people are in an A-side. Then I can finally say, "Yes, that 48 means 48 of them are in a song." [hehe]

16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Agree, the stage was a bit crowded...I'm eagerly waiting for the PV (after all, the PV of BINGO! is one of my favorite PVs...)

17. atsuakimayu

atsuakimayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Well, at least it's less people than Sakura no Shiori, lol
    *i can't even imagine if sakura no shiori is an upbeat song and has choreography [hehe]

Let's just wait until the PV is out, everything's better on PV you know? lol

anyway, in case it got taken down i've uploaded it here http://vimeo.com/40205978
    as usual the password is "stage48"

18. oddball

oddball Member

:D interesting way of putting it, do get your point though, hmm just seems as though the dance was not designed for such a large group? at least that is what I am half thinking, MV may make it look better but live? hmm I think it's gonna be a chaotic looking one!

19. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Well if one member messes up the other girls will have a bone to pick with her :angry:

I'm used to huge number of girls since Kouhaku seems like a blur of AKB48 members.
    I think the dance is kinda boring though. I see more energy in their faces Not to say they aren't trying but Everday Kachusha looked like a workout compared to this one. Plus the signature all girl line thing.

Maybe a full version would change my mind.

20. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Ahhhhh damn it. Copyright claim already!!! T∆T

Anyone got a mirror...? ._.