Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

This is so incredibly sad. I feel so bad for all the girls and how they all feel right now. Even though there are fans that won't mind Acchan graduating because they don't like her, the group, itself, is very tight-knit and they are all a family. Acchan leaving is like having a sibling move away from home. You'll still see them, but it's hard watching them move on.

2. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations. It's been a rough day for many fans here after the announcement, but good thing I've gotten over it because AKB48 is more than just one person. Now, I like what Yuko did by having those oshiri shots :approve: and it's too bad that Yonpara has ended with no chance of it returning, but I did catch some of the last episode :lol: . The shots with the fish and Not Yet is pretty awesome :awesome: . I guess the next thing for Yuko would be her two dramas that going to air in April, which I can't wait to see.

3. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

These 2 have the most unique relationship in AKB. We all know the center fight [party]
    But they are close, very close because they understand the pressure of being the center
    Now, Yuko can't even find words to describe her feeling, I bet it also came as a shock to her, losing something important
    Takamina and Yuko are the ones who stand beside Acchan most of the time. I think she will miss their presence

4. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Crossing linking from The AKB48 Thread:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylwtNN6nV_w[/yt]
    Yuko's Dear J performance is at around 1:51-2:21 and from that small clip, I like it [rock].
    Also, Yuko, Sae and Miichan's reaction to the Jurina announcement at around 3:35-4:27 is just priceless :lol:
    Does anyone know what Jurina is saying at around 5:19-6:24 ?

5. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Yuko's expression.. she looks so sad. ;_; </3
    And I understand her feelings. She's close with Acchan.

And wow! Yuko's performance of Dear J seems to be so amazing. *-*
    She looked so good and in my opinion she also sounded really good ♥
    Can't wait to see the full perf. ♥

6. MayaChanJuritan

MayaChanJuritan Kenkyuusei

^ T_T Acchan and Yuko <3

(An old pic but I love it so much ><)
    [​IMG]

That Dear J performance looks awesome so far. I really like Yukorin's voice <3 (I'm a biased fan and actually prefer it to Tomochin's :awesome: ) and the atmosphere seems really great (And Yukorin looks fantastic [makeup] )

7. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

I'm not a fan of the song so I will pass, just that the outfit is awesome [hehe]
    I also don't see the transfer of Jurina to team K as a big deal. It's temporary and another of Aki-P's scheme to promote SKE and NMB :tongue:
    Actually, I'm waiting for the footage of her duet Kinjirareta with Acchan. Must be emotional :inlove:
    So yes, if anyone has it, please do post in here :XD:

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From BLOG48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Shiriri~

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :) )

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve: )

P.S. - Thanks for all the Yuko stuffs. :D

9. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

Yuko sounded really good in Dear J. I can't wait to see and hear the rest of this.

10. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

^^ I love Yuko's performance of Dear J, Personally I think it's better than the original, LOL.

But mainly cause I never understood why Tomochin's overly autotuned song was such a hit. :fp:

I mean, I actually find the whole "overly-autotuned" thing stupid. It's not even singing, Sounds like that "Text to speech" thing on windows, what was her name... "Microsoft Anna" I think it was, lol. But seriously, her voice is lovely as it is, why ruin it with such a stupid fad? :fp:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oh7eAySjUs[/yt]

You see? She's got the potential to be a perfect idol in my books, she's beautiful and has a beautiful natural voice.

Oh well...

11. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

OMG, today's update is really simple,, but,, THAT IS HELL CUTE!
    And Mayuyu,, seriously, you are seriously not humanly cute. I always believe that you came from a manga character to our human world somehow, don't know why?! [hehe]

Anyway, thanks for the translation. :)

12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I never had the impression that Yuko and Acchan were particularly close or anything but her reaction to Atsuko's graduation was really heart breaking. She seemed heartbroken and betrayed to be honest. I think the friendly competition between the two of them was a huge part which kept Yuko going. Yuko is a very gracious person who was never sour or overly competitive and I think she understood how important the dynamics between the two of them was. For her to lose it all of a sudden must have made her feel very lost.

13. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translation. Happy 18th birthday to the Shiriri Sister and she looks fantastic in a kimono :inlove: . The Shiriri Sister has that youthful look that hasn't changed too much and it's no wonder people would call her CG or cyborg [hehe] .

I guess I fall in the same boat as you when it comes to autotune. I never was a fan of it and it makes me think that people use it because they really can't sing naturally. In the case of Dear J, it would be better not to use the autotune because it ruins the song and it doesn't showcase Tomochin's vocals. I mean, from the clip you posted, her voice is not bad but I feel she's not best singer in the group. Yuko's version is similar to her Itoshisa no Accel version from the Kohaku Battle concert and Yuko isn't the best singer in the group but makes up for it in her dance performance. However, I will say that her version sounds pretty good because you don't hear too much autotune being used (based on the small clip).

You couldn't have said it any better [clap]

14. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^
    ^

Agreed.
    Even though I kinda expected to see that kind of reaction from Yuko.. well, Yuko and Acchan are not so close to each other, but still.. Acchan's graduating affects on Yuko too..

15. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

I kinda put my thoughts on Yuko in the "So, Maeda is graduating..." thread (something like that).

Anyhows, I took a video of one of the boss fights with the current Stage Fighter campaign.

I really wish there was sound... it'd make the game so much more awesome.

Hopefully you don't hear me trying not to sneeze in this thing:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmKurJImAFA[/yt]

16. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

To see Yuko getting so sad during the concert... I can't!
    I wonder if Yuko knew beforehand like Takamina did. Judging her first impression that was more of a surprised kind of she perhaps didn't know.

And hay~ Haven't been around my oshi's thread for months.

17. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

I'm thinking maybe the girls knew she would be announcing it at some point this year but didn't know it would be so soon and at SSA hence the reactions..

18. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From BLOG48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Continuing On, Continuing On...

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :) )

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve: )

P.S. - Thanks for clip of the game. It looks really simple, and yet...I'm sure I'd be really into the game should I ever start, eh? :D

19. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations. After all the stuff that happened in SSA, it's good to see Yuko getting back to doing her activities again. More magazine covers and soon, her dramas "Blackboard" and "Princess of the Frog" [rock] . She sure finds a way to continue marching on and I hope for the best from her :) .

This game looks pretty cool and it has that RPG element going for it. It reminds me of that game called Tactic Orge and it would be awesome if they did the game like Final Fantasy Tactics.

The way I look at it, I think only Takamina would have known about this since she's closest with Acchan. I doubt Yuko knew about what was going on, but you can see the reaction from the screenshots.

20. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations again ^^

Yay~ Yuko (again) in a magazine cover ~ so happy for her ♥
    I really like her new hair color, black suits her really well :3
    She looks really pretty ~ ^^
    and cool hairstyle there. in the last pic. xD haha ♥