Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

Most likely Kojiharu, look at her hair. She's got that distinct nyannyan fringe, the straight-cut fringe whereas Sayaka has more of a slanted "fringe" if that makes sense. :D

2. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations. I haven't gotten a chance to watch the concert, but it seems like there's a lot of talk about the reshuffles on Day 2 and I want to see the Dear J performance by Yuko (if anyone's got that footage) [wonder] . Anyways, for Day 1, it looks like Yuko managed to make it through despite having her lower back issues and it's nice that Yuko never forgets about SDN48, especially with her good friend Noro in the group.

:lol: Kojiharu just got violated by Yuko :cute:

OT:
    With all this talk about Jurina having a spot in Team K, what do you think is going to happen? Does that mean Jurina will be a permanent member if Yuko decides to graduate? So many scenarios and not enough details :nothappy: .

I saw this today:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7rl01kvkuw[/yt]

3. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Wait, I just heard that Yuko performed Dear J. It sounds odd to me. I wonder how it turned out [wonder]

Nah, Aki-P said that it's only temporary so I won't think too far from that. Jurina belongs to SKE no matter what. She can't be an AKB permanent member because that way, she would be considered as betraying her SKE fans and the whole group. But well, it's all management's doing in the end so we can't say anything here. They do whatever they want, they may even replace Yuko with some unknown kks one day, who knows (of course it's not really possible as they will face much anger from wotas)
    Plus, if Yuko graduates, I don't give a damn about who is gonna take her place (ok, I'm really mean, I know) [hehe] )

4. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

I really doubt they (the management) learned much from the event. They still didn't really have real medical staff on hand after the first day... just people with frickin' wet towel and air in a can. I did a pretty long rant about this in the "Documentary of AKB48 - Show must go on" thread... But honestly, they really need to conduct physicals and these girls months our before the event and then weekly during the final month before the concert. They also need to hook them up with some personal trainers just to get them ready. Any serious artist starts physically training for big concert events like half a year before the big show.

Acchan had a panic attack/hyperventalated during the event. She even did it during the 3/11 anniversary (I read somewhere)... Yuko started hyperventalating during before they had the Majisuka performance on the 2nd day (I believe)...

Since they're doing Tokyo Dome this time, hopefully there won't be any issues as it's an indoor venue.

----

Dayam... Yuko just couldn't resist that rump. But, it's all good, I don't know of many people that could... Good on you, Nyannyan.

Haven't seen the Stage Fight CM on TV, but I was playing the hell out of the game today. Actually, just started, but my Yuko is up to level 15 right now. Not too shabby.

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From BLOG48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Gyoumu Renraku. Tanomuzo, Katayama Buchou 2 ☆

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :) )

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve: )

P.S. - Cool CM. I actually first saw it on Facebook, but thanks for posting it here, too. I wonder if there's any footage online of the actual gameplay. (And LOL if there're any speedruns recorded, too.)

And also, this thought's been on my mind for a while now: Since Rino got a solo debut soon after doing a cover of "Dear J" at a concert event...I wonder if Yuko will get a solo debut after doing a cover of "Dear J" at this latest concert event. Not necessarily a logical conclusion, but still...it's a thought, right? (And LOL if Yuko debuts under Avex Trax like Rino, haha!)

6. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks for the translation! I really want to see that Yuko performance, it sounded interesting, a unit shuffle of Yuko doing Tomochin's dear j... [shock]

From the pictures, That mariko performance seemed awesome! Man, I'm definately getting this DVD set when it comes out!

P.s Heres a gameplay of Gree I found, [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzD79gztpeM[/yt]

7. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

haha
    That was sneaky, Yuko, sneaky. xD
    Kojiyuu ♥

I wanna see Yuko's performance of Dear J so badly :cute:
    So excited to see all those other days' SSA performances ~ Especially those where Yuko is with -cough-

About the Jurina exchange thing to Team K..
    Yeah, Akimoto said it will only be a temporary change.. so I think she'll (and Miyuki) just be in AKB until Team K & B get new permanent members from AKB Kenkyuusei.. ?
    But I don't still like this transfer thing at all. ;;
    And I don't think that Jurina will be a permanent member of AKB IF Yuko graduates. As Kokuhaku said.. she totally belongs to SKE in my opinion too. Plus I don't think that Yuko's going to graduate soon.. I mean, it's not her time yet. ;__; she can't graduate yet.. ;___;
    But let's see what happens..

8. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

And the duet with Acchan, I can't even say a word. This is way too awesome, they are always put against each other but now :^O^:
    I personally love her outfit for Dear J. I have no doubt that she's deliver a good performance as the song involves a lot of dancing which is her strength [hehe]
    Ok, guys, Yuko is not graduating, Acchan is. And now, the management will make sure to keep her in AKB for a decent amount of time, they can't let her leave right after Acchan. They are like the 2 big pillars, they lost one, another would make them collapse :XD:
    Evidence, see their votes in the last election, epic, 100k+ each. If both of them are gone at the same time,the loss in revenue will be massive

9. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations. Wow...Yuko looks great in the Dear J clothes made just for her :inlove: . I still want to see that performance of Dear J just to see her sing and dance [rock] . I guess we don't need to say much about what happened on Day 3 since it's pretty much mentioned on other threads.

:hmm: ...A Yuko solo would be interesting and I bet Nakinagara Hohoende is going to make it's appearance on the track list :hehe:

OT:
    Yes, all the talk about Acchan graduating makes me think that it wasn't too much of a shock considering that her dream was to perform at the Tokyo Dome and if you think about it, she never made any mention of anything beyond Tokyo Dome when it comes to her involvement in AKB48. I guess a lot of us should of seen the signs last year: Solo debut (probably in preparation for the Tokyo Dome event), dramas, magazine covers, CM and less appearances on shows like AKBingo, Bimyo and Naruhodo High School (probably marking the last appearances for her AKB48 and in preparation of her career outside of AKB48). Sounds like Aki-P's plan all along since he did mention something about reform in AKB48 this year.

As for Yuko, I believe she will stay on for this year and if I predict correctly, next year will be her turn to graduate from AKB48. I'm not sure how much more Yuko can achieve while being in AKB48 and if her acting career continues to flourish, then it would only make sense for her to move on. If Acchan is the first pillar, Yuko is the second pillar and if one falls, the other one will come down as well. As much as I don't want to see this happen, it's going to happen whether we like it or not.

The Elections for this year is going to have Acchan win again, but this time, by a landslide because of her graduation announcement. I can't see how Yuko or Yukirin will top her despite their large fan base.

10. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Solo, well, I'm not too fond of Yuko being a singer. She's already part of Not yet and most of all, she wants to be an actress. But yeah, why not? I'm just worried once she gets it, there will be a storm of jealousy coming from other members' fan, saying things the same as when Acchan got her solo debut. They claimed that because she's popular that she got the solo debut, not because she deserved it and criticized her voice and such [wonder]
    But her solo in AKB shows never fail me. She always put on the best performances :inlove:

We're not sure if Acchan will participate in the election. To be honest, her participation will make the election look pretty pathetic. Everyone knows she will get first position because she is graduating. Even if some wotas are not her fan, they still vote for her because of the very same reason "Oh, she's graduating, let's vote for her to give her one last time being the center". Then, after that, there will be an odd drama with either Yuko or Yukirin *even though they already knows the fact that Acchan will get first place*. They just have to put on a drama to make it interesting
    I would have thought that Yuko is big now but her name is still tied with AKB. This year, we see a big step in her career, participating in many big projects (those dramas are big even to normal actress, even bigger for idol). After this year, I'm sure she would have gained enough fame to be on her own name rather than an AKB members. And that's when she leaves ;)
    She's on her way now :awesome:
    On the side note:
    In my opinion, part of the reasons why Acchan is graduating is the pressure (which also resulted in her bad health). So many things happened to her during the past year until now (the Seibu Dome incident, her speech in the last election indicating that she can no longer ignore hatred towards her, the sub-par performance at Koukaku Utagassen, her drama doing quite badly etc.)

11. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I think it'd be pretty amazing if Yuko could be a solo singer too, but yeah.. She's part of Not Yet (well Sasshi is too, and she's a solo singer now, but..) and she's acting and stuff, so.. I'm not so sure if she'd have enough time. (?)

And yes, I also can't wait to see her duet with Acchan~ ^^
    This whole SSA concert seemed to be really awesome (and the 1st day's concert totally was, I just finished watching it~ Yuko was so amazing and she was totally shining on the stage ;3; ♥) so I'm definitely looking forward to the Tokyo Dome concert, hoping for -cough- more and more Yuko. xD ♥ And hoping for an another Yuko solo.. :3 ok I think she's going to have a solo in Tokyo Dome. or. idk.

12. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Yes, Yuko's voice is not best out there, but what I love more than anything is the fact that she can entertain us with her onstage performances. You're right though about the criticism that she would get if a solo were to happen. Good thing Yuko never said that singing was her ultimate goal or else, we probably won't hear the last of the criticism.

I thought Acchan was going to participate in the elections this year? If she does, it would hard for anyone to top her in the final results and I'm not sure what type of drama they plan to make in this year's election. I think Yuko is starting to hit her strides with her acting this year and it would only make sense for her to leave once everything falls into place. I like the fact that she's now working with real actors / actresses that are well known in the industry while at the same time, balancing her ridiculous schedule with AKB48. I don't know how Yuko can handle it well, but it somehow amazes me.

As for the Acchan graduation, I agree with you on this because it seems like she finds herself in a trap between the haters and all the activities around her, which results in her just not being at her best. The good thing for her is that she won't have to deal with the pressures of AKB48 anymore after she graduates and she can have more time to focus on her acting career or whatever else she plans to do.

13. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

oh wow it's been a while since my last post here :s
    Anyways i can't wait to hear Yuko's "Dear J" and also "Kinijirareta Futari" with Acchan :hehe:

off topic,i'm also wondering will acchan be participating in this years elections? I mean it would be a no brainer that if she were to participate that she would win no matter what,idk im curious now.But despite her graduation i hope acchan fulfills her dreams <3

14. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

I was always wishing that Acchan would graduate from AkB because Yuko beat her in Election! too bad she run away! :fp:

15. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

She (Acchan) run away? seriously? :blink: [sealed]

16. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

How insensitive can you get! :glare: Fool all you want but please not this time.

Some snapshot of Yuko during Acchan's announcement of her graduation at SSA.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

:cry: ...just the expression on her face says it all about the announcement.

18. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From BLOG48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Gyoumu Renraku. Tanomuzo, Katayama Buchou 3!

2.) [Oshima Yuko] Yonpara Yonpara For One Hour

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :) )

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve: )

P.S. - Frankly speaking...I'm feeling pretty emotional right now about the whole Acchan ordeal...

19. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Alright, sorry. I was only joking. maybe a bit too far. [sealed]

Anyway, Yuko's expression is so... I feel sad now. :cry:

20. tomochin

tomochin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko

Thanks for the translation
    No surprise there with how Yuko is feeling, she's so close with Acchan and with this she lost a rival too.
    A shame that Yonpara ended, was great seeing Yuko do random things on the show that makes her Yuko.

Those snapshots are :(