Single AKB48 26th [Manatsu no Sounds Good] 12/05/23

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Tomokazu, Mar 24, 2012.

1. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    After listening to the preview....I cant exactly say that Im liking it more than Ebikatsu :hmm:

[It does sound good (no pun), but somehow the feeling it gives is kinda lacking compared to Ebikatsu....]

That aside, that GREE song sounds amazing! :awesome:

2. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

This song is really growing on me <3
    The first time I heard about it, although I thought it... sounded good, I still felt that it was lacking something compare to other summer singles (energy, for example). However, since then, the more I heard from various sources (came with gradually better quality than the record in SSA), the more my opinion about it improved. Now I'm really looking forward to this single for its songs and PVs <3

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

That would be a good definition of AKB48... [hehe]

4. theflush

theflush Kenkyuusei

I love it, it sounds summerish and uplifting! :inlove:

5. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    ...which is how the song should be. An AKB48 song should ideally reflect what AKB48 ultimately is, no? :p

6. straawbeeryy

straawbeeryy Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the download. Now I can listen to this song in it's full glory. <3

7. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

After not realizing I had it on loop for like all of today on my iPhone, I can say that's the reason I was happy today. :) People are giving it too much crap. It's amazing and catchy and clings to you.

8. Yukohime

Yukohime Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I'm also really liking that Gree song as well, it's so catchy! :D

9. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I found what that Gree song sounds like! Still! Takamina's solo from the no3b single!

10. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    How's the quality of the radio rip?

11. atsuakimayu

atsuakimayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    whoa [shock]

i just realized that this is really the full song, not radio rip, where did you get this? great! [rock]

12. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Song on dailymotion with line distributions (thanks to Aza from ebi)

[dm]xq5n67_akb48-yyysounds-good-yyyyyyy[/dm]

13. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    How the heck do people figure out who sings what?! They really have a good ear to pin point individual singers. [shock]

14. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    First verse due to footage of the concert, and for the other parts pics like this one

and maybe some other stuff I don't know off

Attached Files:

15. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Yes, no human ear would be able to distinguish all the different voices...

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I remember that a million years ago when Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka was released someone (was it Kyobu?) made a special version of Yuuhi by separating the audio channels of each of the girl's voices or something like that, so every AKB girl sung a solo line in the edited versions. Maybe some audio manipulation of that kind?

17. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I'm amazed someone pinpointed all the voices like that...

The ones with up to 4-5 singers at a time, maybe, but the ones with like 9 at a time? The ones toward the end, I mean, when their positions aren't even relevant to who is singing. I mean sometimes it's like group A and them group B (I'm thinking the older girls or the ones you're used to seeing, as opposed to the new faces... Except maybe Mayu/Jurina. XD) Yeah.

I mean if they had reference pics like that... Well I sure hope the original was better quality than that screenshot because to me it looks like a big kanji blur. XD

18. straawbeeryy

straawbeeryy Kenkyuusei

Wow, I said that Manatsu was easier to distinguish among the voices but I didn't expect it to be THIS distinguishable. Dang! Props to this person for identifying the lines in the chorus and the whole song really. I mean, half of senbatsu sang one line and the other another line (that's a lot of voices to sort out!).

19. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Hey, I meant to ask this before but forgot:

Can someone write the girls' names in order of how they appear on the screen in that video? (When all of them are on screen at once, that is.) I can't recognize all the faces and kanji yet. >.< (I can recognize my favorites, the most popular members, and easy kanji names like "Shimada," but other than that I'm kinda stuck. >.< Help!!)

20. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

I'm a bit confused by your wording. So I'll just post both things. :XD:
    All at once. (Really long, matches with pictures throughout the song)
    -Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Oshima Yuko
    -Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Shimazaki Haruka
    -Kashiwagi Yuki, Shinoda Mariko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna
    -Iwata Karen, Watanabe Miyuki, Iriyama Anna, Kato Rena
    -Sashihara Rino, Takajo Aki, Matsui Rena, Yamamoto Sayaka
    -Yamauchi Suzuran, Kimoto Kanon, Kodama Haruka, Jo Eriko
    -All 36
    -Kuramochi Asuka, Miyazawa Sae, Minegishi Minami, Takayanagi Akane, Matsui Rena, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Kitahara Rie, Kasai Tomomi, Takajo Aki, Itano Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, Kojima Haruna, Sashihara Rino
    -All 36
    -Takahashi Juri, Kiazki Yuria, Takeuchi Miyu, Jo Eriko, Kodama Haruka, Kawaei Rina, Shimada Haruka, Ichikawa Miori, Abe Maria, Yamauchi Suzuran, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Watanabe Miyuki, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Shimazaki Haruka, Kato Rena, Kimoto Kanon
    -Maeda Atsuko
    -Takahashi Minami
    -Oshima Yuko
    -Watanabe Mayu
    -Matsui Jurina
    -Shimazaki Haruka
    -Minegishi Minami, Yokoyama Yui, Kasai Tomomi, Takayangi Akane
    -Kawaei Rina, Shimada Haruka, Ichikawa Miori
    -Takeuchi Miyu, Kizaki Yuria, Abe Maria, Takahashi Juri
    -Miyazawa Sae, Kitahara Rie, Kuramochi Asuka
    -Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Shimazaki Haruka
    -Kashiwagi Yuki, Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, Iwata Karen, Watanabe Miyuki
    -Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Sashihara Rino, Iriyama Anna, Kato Rena, Yamauchi Suzuran
    -Takajo Aki, Matsui Rena, Yamamoto Sayaka, Kimoto Kanon, Kodama Haruka, Jo Eriko
    -All 36
    -Takahashi Juri, Kiazki Yuria, Takeuchi Miyu, Jo Eriko, Kodama Haruka, Kawaei Rina, Shimada Haruka, Ichikawa Miori, Abe Maria, Yamauchi Suzuran, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Watanabe Miyuki, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Shimazaki Haruka, Kato Rena, Kimoto Kanon
    -All 36
    -Kuramochi Asuka, Miyazawa Sae, Minegishi Minami, Takayanagi Akane, Matsui Rena, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Kitahara Rie, Kasai Tomomi, Takajo Aki, Itano Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, Kojima Haruna, Sashihara Rino
    -Kashiwagi Yuki
    -Shinoda Mariko
    -Itano Tomomi
    -Kojima Haruna
    -Iwata Karen
    -Watanabe Miyuki
    -Iriyama Anna
    -Kato Rena
    -Maeda Atsuko, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina
    -Takahashi Minami, Oshima Yuko, Shimazaki Haruka, Iwata Karen, Watanabe Miyuki
    -Kashiwagi Yuki, Shinoda Mariko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Iriyama Anna, Yamauchi Suzuran
    -All 36
    -Kashiwagi yuki, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, Kuramochi Asuka, Miyazawa Sae, Takayanagi Akane, Kitahara Rie
    -All 36
    -Takahashi Juri, Kiazki Yuria, Takeuchi Miyu, Abe Maria, Iwata Karen, Watanabe Miyuki, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Shimazaki Haruka
    -All 36
    -Takajo Aki, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Sashihara Rino, Minegishi Minami, Matsui Rena, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Kasai Tomomi
    -All 36
    -Jo Eriko, Kodama Haruka, Kawaei Rina, Shimada Haruka, Ichikawa Miori, Yamauchi Suzuran, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Kimoto Kanon
    -Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Oshima Yuko, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Shimazaki Haruka
    One at a time. (Matches with ending)
    Maeda Atsuko/Watanabe Mayu/Takahashi Minami/Matsui Jurina/Oshima Yuko/Shimazaki Haruka/Kashiwagi Yuki/Iwata Karen/Shinoda Mariko/Watanabe Miyuki/Itano Tomomi/Iriyama Anna/Kojima Haruna/Kato Rena/Sashihara Rino/Yamauchi Suzuran/Takajo Aki/Kimoto Kanon/Matsui Rena/Kodama Haruka/Yamamoto Sayaka/Jo Eriko/Minegishi Minami/Kawaei Rina/Yokoyama Yui/Shimada Haruka/Kasai Tomomi/Ichikawa Miori/Takayanagi Akane/Takeuchi Miyu/Miyazawa Sae/Kizaki Yuria/Kitahara Rie/Abe Maria/Kuramochi Asuka/Takahashi Juri