AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    In AKB48 are the stages A6, K6 & B5 are they the longest running stages?
    If not, what is the longest running? & most importantly what is the shortest running stage in AKB48 history?

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

In the 10nen sakura PV, is it known whose handwriting the letter is actually in? I'm just kinda curious...

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    K6th, since 2010.03.12 (188 shows)
    B5th, since 2010.05.21 (269 shows)
    A6th, since 2010.07.27 (91 shows)

S3rd is the one that has been performed the longest, running since October 25th, 2009 and currently at 201 shows.

The first two stages, A1st and K1st, were the shortest at about three to three-and-a-half months each.

I expect it might be Takamina's handwriting or that of a staff member.

4. Silenka

That's exactly the difference I wanted to know actually, if it was hers or not :D

I might be kinda obsessed :(

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I'm gonna make an educated guess and say Takamina wrote it herself.

Here's a few examples of her handwriting and the letter from the PV:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Some of the kana are written the same way and the balance of the characters is pretty similar. The writing on the letter looks neater in general but I suppose she put more of an effort into making it readable since it was used in the PV after all.

6. Silenka

Wow thank you for the in-depth analysis. I appreciate it.
    I thought the way she wrote her 'u' and 'to' characters was cute as they are like mirror images of each other. And I've never seen anyone write 'shi' as just a U-shape lol. Well, my own Japanese handwriting sucks, so I enjoy seeing how native Japanese write their characters.

7. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Re: What shows do Akb frequent?

Don't forget "Kayou Kyoku" or "Tuesday Songs" AKB's first music variety hosted with SMAP's leader Nakai and actress Esumi Makiko.

"Gachi Challenge" is actually S2 of "Bimyo" though S1 was a comedy sketch show similar to Saturday Night Live.

After that you are going into members' individual work as regular cast on the show. (In Japan, in addition to MC/host, talk shows and variety show has a set of "regulars" as assistants for rating and purposes, then you have your regular guests)

For example, Takamina is part of regular cast of Kinki Kids' "Shin Domoto Kyoudai" and co-MC of "Mujack", both of music/talk variety.

Yuko is part of "Hoko x Tate" an educational variety show that pits two contradicting product against each other like super alloy that claims can't be drilled through v.s. drills that claim to be able to drill through anything.

Sashi is a regular on Monday for Tamori's (Morita Kazuyoshi) "Waratte Iitomo!" a daily talk/comedy variety show that features a different regular cast by day.

Kojiharu(and No3b) and Mariko are part of PON!! a news variety show.

Yukirin is the weather girl on a morning news though that duty is now spread to 5 members that includes Mochi and Akicha due to scheduling issue.

Shibuya Deep A a real time interaction show also features various members along in rotating roles with other celebrities. "Bakushō dai Nihon Akan keisatsu" a comedy variety also features rotating AKB members though they have little roles in that show.

Then you get to program that are only shown in regional station like SKE's "Magical Radio", "SKE48 Gakuen", "SKE48 no Sekai SeIfuku Joshi".

Then there are show that features individual members or sub group shows that ended but was interesting. Two of the more notable one were Sashi's "Sashiko no kuseni" a variety show that was planned for 1 season, 13 episodes but ended in with 3 seasons, 37 episode. Basically a show on aiming to improve Sashi's ability that often results in comedic situation. And Not Yet's "Yonpara FUTURE Gemubatoru" a conversational variety that has a host talking to 4 members of Not Yet individually at same time in live at different locations through video conferencing apps.

8. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ NOTTV and for more check this post if you want some backtracking of the previous shows.

9. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

Just wondering but how would you rate 48 family's music in terms of diversity including stage songs/b-sides/singles and ETC.

Really, i just showed this person Dakishimeraretara, End roll, Itoshisa no Accel, Beginner, Mujineki, sakura no shiori, River, kurumi to dialogue, gagaga, kuchibiru furezu, and Dear J.

And he says they're all the same :blink:
    Is that even possible?

10. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Yep it's all the same, it's all great music :)

11. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

He's not saying it in the good way [worried]

Though i would like to know what genres have akb tapped into and a song that shows it.

12. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Amen to that. [bow] I have shown a lot of videos to my mother and she always says that all the songs seem the same. Perhaps it's just that your friend is one of those people who, like my mother, are unable to distinguish two songs unless they understand the lyrics. Another reason might be that he doesn't like anything related to Japan...or that he wants you to stop showing him AKB48 stuff...I have found some of those too...

13. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

He is a jpop fan. He doesn't like akb cause he thinks they have no depth and that they have no diversity(in genre) to their music. He jams to stuff like utada, ayu, namie, m-flo, kumi, and etc. He likes to make up facts about akb despite the fact that he probably has only heard 20 songs out of akb's 600+. Also, he thinks the theater is irrelevant. It's most likely a lost case but it still made me curious as to how much genres akb has done. i've literally been saying the best things are in the theater but he keeps saying that it's in their singles because that's how the jpn industry works :fp: :fp:

14. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Oh, then I'm afraid he already has a preconceived idea of AKB48 and it's going to be very difficult to make him like the group, unless he falls blindly in love with one song that really fits his taste... :( ...or he falls blindly in love with one of the members... :hehe:

15. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  16. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Ah well if you want perfectly fitting sealed ones I have a lot left, let me know through pm as I'll be going back to NY around November.

17. Silenka

That's funny, because I find the stuff you list here, especially Utada Hikaru and Koda Kumi, to be way less diverse and heartfelt than AKB in terms of music. There are some people who just do not want to change, however, and will stubbornly stick to their own thoughts on something no matter how much evidence to the contrary you supply. It's not fair, but AKB seem like they have more than enough fans to make up for the one or two who refuse to like them just because they're popular.

Oh, if it helps, though - I got into AKB through the anime, AKB0048. The songs used in the show as a backdrop to the action made me really interested in the music, and the show lets you learn about some of the more popular members in a way that you wouldn't be able to from another source. So if the guy enjoys anime, maybe show him this show (it gets much better after ep 1 imo).

18. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the suggestions but since he has no time for variety, and dislikes anime/manga. And he's also gay so......... anime, shows, and members(can't really learn about members without shows anyways) are out of the way.

I am fully aware that i have no chance to convert him. I'm just trying to get some people to stop being ignorant really.

19. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    AKB48 Limited Food at Shinagawa and Tokyo Station

Can anyone remember those limited food flavors sold at Shinagawa and Tokyo station?
    I bought the strawberry flavor in April, I read somewhere that last month there is a limited period that they are reselling them again, and this time all flavours.

Can anyone tell me if the food is still available?

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Re: AKB48 Limited Food at Shinagawa and Tokyo Station

They were selling all three flavors (strawberry, green tea, chocolat orange) of Tokyo Pastelsand between July 7th and 15th, but apparently extended it until end of this month. You can still get them at Tokyo and Shinagawa Station.