Single [SINGLE] Kasai Tomomi [Masaka] 2012/12/26

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ithebigc, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Re: [SINGLE] Kasai Tomomi's Solo Debut (2012/12/26)

^
    We tried to support her in her debut of course.
    WE SUPPORT her on senbatsu elecction and... the AKS don´t put her in the new singles. I don´t believe in this because we spent our money and they ignored the results....
    Now I will buy Kasai singles because I want them. Not to prove anything to this company. Since it ignores what the fans want to put in place a less popular members guess because agencies pay them for it.

2. songbac

songbac Kenkyuusei

i think we should unite to support her. One fan, two fan or three fan can not do more, but if we, her fan who are not only Japanese fans but also fans oversea ( Korea, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam,...) unite to support her, i think her solo sale will have good result.

Of course, we buy her single because we want them and we love her, love her voice, and support her. And I think support doesn't succeed if it's done by some fans, a little group fan or individual. It will just succeed when it's done by her community fan.

And support isn't only by buying her singles but also by calling or encouraging her fan ( her wota, fan AKB48 who like and support her,...) keep supporting her.

All things i wrote above it's just my personal thought

3. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

As much as I wanna order all 3 versions and all to be ship out on release date, money is the bigger problem for me. I might just have type B ship out first, then I will definitely be getting type A, but it might have to be shipped later with others.

There are too many AKB stuff and all getting close to one another, the most costly item is Tokoy Dome Blu ray, I even have my friend to help me order the team surprise CDs all together when they are out release today to save shipping, but that means 12000yen one shot too. I pity my poor pocket.

4. Noriega

Noriega Kenkyuusei

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai

I love it, that's exactly the kind of song I expected for Kasai!

6. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Yes I am from Europe I am going to supporting her in past and now (And Europe and american fans We may not be as many like Asians fans but also exit too)

^
    ^
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can´t wait to watch this video!!

7. tomo~mi

tomo~mi Kenkyuusei

LOVE IT
    I AM GONNA BUY ALL VERSIONS

8. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    I did so much of this :fp: because of the fact that she is singing completely live and somehow that surprises me :fp:

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Did she sing badly? I thought she was fantastic

The rest of the mini-live: (Heavy Rotation, Flying Get, Masaka)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acl9wQLJ9rY[/yt]

10. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    It's not even that, I guess I'm just expecting something not as great but it was in fact amazing and arguably the best singing voice for a single by an AKB solo artist that I have heard so far. I also expected the music track to somewhat overlap with her voice a little bit cause they always do that in AKB, play the track up a little bit and still have them sing live. But she sang the entire thing without any help and that made me think "holy shit, she just sang that entire thing live without any help" and "Wow! Actual singing!" which made me go :fp: at my own reaction

11. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Oh wow... my wallet is going to explode next month ;;

I'm really impressed with Chiyuu here. I knew she was a good singer but I was disappointed how she wasn't getting pushed as much or even that, she was taken over by the newer generation. I don't care if I go broke or I'm eating ramen for the next couple of months. I'm supporting this single and all of her singles from now on. After hearing it, I was pretty much speechless. She deserves this than anyone else I believe.

12. twopointslow

twopointslow Kenkyuusei

I'm pretty damn surprised too. I always knew she could carry a tune from older stages, but I was expecting she was going to get the auto-tune treatment. Her squeaky voice isn't the type that gets mass appeal. The song reminds me of early 90's pop (as do a lot of idol songs for that matter), and the melody is simple enough for her voice to sound strong throughout. I personally don't like her voice, but I'm sold on the song.

13. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I didn't know what to expect, but the song was pretty good.

I was a bit surprised by her live singing as well.

14. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wow.

Not only do I love the song (it suits her so well, and I just love it) but her singing... wow! I don't think I've ever heard her live, but because of her voice type I expected her voice to waver a lot. But the exact opposite happened. Wow. Definitely placing her on my top AKB singers list now. So impressed. She did so well even though it was clear she was pretty nervous before she started singing. Go Chiyuu!

15. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

She sounds great and the song is really catchy!!! Go Chiyuu!!!!

16. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I LOVE IT,
    I knew that Tomomi has a great singing voice since I heard the song "Kimi no tsuite" (a coupling song from "Beginner")
    I am so happy that Kasai Tomomi finally show her true potential.

17. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Song's aight.

And werd to the live singing.

:approve:

18. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  19. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

I love the song, I've been repeating since yesterday <3
    The first time I heard it, it was on Tumblr and I heard 5 seconds of it and I was just like O.O and I stopped everything, reblogged it and liked it :XD:
    I mean her voice and the song is so wonderful!!!

Chiyuu is such a great singer!! I'm so excited to hear other songs from her!!

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

im totally fine with double-voices, as long not full lipsync. [clap]