Single [SINGLE] Kasai Tomomi [Masaka] 2012/12/26

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ithebigc, Nov 10, 2012.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Kasai Tomomi will be having her solo debut in the form of a single and solo photobook.

Her single is debuting under the Nippon Crown label on December 26th and her solo photobook will be somewhere near the end of January 2013.

[Type-A]
    CD
    1. Masaka
    2. Watashi no Hikari
    3. Dakishimeraretara
    4. Masaka (off vocal ver.)
    5. Watashi no Hikari (off vocal ver.)
    6. Dakishimeraretara (off vocal ver.)
    DVD
    1. Masaka PV
    2. Kasai Tomomi Solo Debut Memorial Live
    3. Making of 1st Solo Photobook

[Type-B]
    CD
    1. Masaka
    2. Watashi no Hikari
    3. Candy
    4. Masaka (off vocal ver.)
    5. Watashi no Hikari (off vocal ver.)
    6. Candy (off vocal ver.)
    DVD
    1. Masaka PV
    2. Kasai Tomomi's Miracle
    3. Making of PV

[Type-C]
    CD
    1. Masaka
    2. Watashi no Hikari
    3. Dakishimeraretara
    4. Candy
    5. Masaka (off vocal ver.)
    6. Watashi no Hikari (off vocal ver.)
    7. Dakishimeraretara (off vocal ver.)
    8. Candy (off vocal ver.)

2. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Re: [SINGLE] Kasai Tomomi's Solo Debut (2012/12/26)

I went more in depth in her thread, but...congratulations to Kasai, and I am exceptionally angry about this.
    Before anyone goes nuts, no, I'm not an anti. I think Kasai is beautiful and an amazing performer.
    But I am beyond angry about this.

3. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

I bet the single will be called "10.000 Yen Arienai" or such :awesome:

Anyway congrats for the solo debut! [party]
    Finally Horipro remembered they have other AKB girls beside Tomochin

4. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Her solo CM starts airing on Nov. 18th.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li5eB1rEQWM[/yt]

5. maririn

maririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    mari_rinnn

due to the recent event, I don't know how to feel about this..
    congrats and all da best I guess :^^;:

6. Noriega

Noriega Kenkyuusei

7. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

this is like sashihara squared, lol

8. satyandanur

satyandanur Kenkyuusei

Congratulations chiyuu ! I hope the best for you ~ :inlove:

9. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Congrats, looking forward for PB. Long overdue...

10. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!
    I am soooooooo happy!!
    First Takamina announcent solo proyect (... I hope soon ¬¬) AND NOW KASAI!!
    My two favorites akbs!!
    [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]
    I hope that in the next single she will be senbatsu again and all be perfect!

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

I'm not sure whether I should be happy or upset on this matter.

I mean, I like Chiyuu, she's lovely and her singing is decent. However, her professionalism is questionable. She's always been well-known for coming late. And the recent situation... OH MAN. They should've announced this earlier rather than doing it at the current condition :fp:

12. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Too funny indeed. I guess it must have been Kasai's recognised singing ability that clinched the deal.... or maybe AKB management have hit upon the idea that members that good a good number of votes should sell a good number of CDs... thus AKB profits, at least once.

I can see Aki-p a team looking through the voting list deciding all the others that will get singles. Shameless really. [clap]

Look forward to 16 or so more singles to be announced over the next 12 months. LoL. I mean seriously, I bet that is in their minds. :fp:

Well good luck to Kasai, she is a nice enough girl, not many talents that I know of apart from being pretty, but she deserves it as much as most of the others in AKB etc, and at least she hasn't broken any of the basic rules that we know of. [party]

Go AKB, make money. :lol: [puke]
    Like I said some time ago...AKB standards are falling fast.... evidence that the end has well and truly started.

In the long term what do these type of decisions do to AKB's credibility as it is. Singers who cant sing, who are nowhere near the better singers in AKB...getting singles. Bet there are some other girsl there, who can actually sing, privately spewing over this.

13. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

First thing I see when I see, "Solo Debut", I get all :angry: cause there is still no photobook but then I read that there is a photobook and then everything becomes alright. Once I obtain this photobook, my long desired WTomo photobooks will be accomplised.

I smell huge marketing strategy. Announcing a single right after she leaves the 10,000 yen in a month challenge? Sounds like an indirect way of advertising yourself. Not that I'm against that at all, do what you gotta do :hehe:

14. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

Congratulations, Tomo~mi! I'd been waiting for a PB... but a solo project as well!?!? I think I'd be eccstatic if not for the recent events... but anyway, looking forward to everything.

15. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

I'm so confused what are these 'recent events' ? Was there a scandal ?

16. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

Its an unorthodox scandal, its not really a scandal but one that hurts AKB's image and her own image. She abandoned the show where entertainers have to live off of only 10,00yen for an entire month. Its a long standing showing of around 12 years that has been broadcasting in the Golden Time slot. Just recently, Chiyuu abandoned the challenge after not showing up for the show for 5 days (in which she apologized about it on her blog following the incident :awesome: ) The reason why this is so bad is because:

1. It hurts AKB's image that they are hardworking and are willing to take on any challenge

2. Recently before that, a member of Morning Musume was able to complete the entire challenge which in the eyes of many people shows that MM is better than AKB

3. In general, it hurts her own image as someone that can't function as a regular person of society

4. As a longstanding 2nd gen member, she is setting a bad example to all the generations after her

5. Further hurts her own image, because there are many reports about Chiyuu always leaving an event due to a health condition but after leaving, it looks to other people as if she doesn't take her work seriously.

17. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

In regards to her incident on the 10,000 yen show thing, I personally think they picked a bad member to do it to begin with. Honestly I like Chiyuu cause I think she's adorable, funny and her singing ability is actually pretty decent. But she's had a pretty well-known reputation for being "softer" than the rest of the senior members of AKB. I don't know what made them choose her for the show because the minute I heard that she as going to do it I had my doubts. At least in the beginning it actually looked like she was going to try her best. Of course when she ran off I was mostly ticked at the MM fans using her to totally bash the whole of AKB. But anyway I'm happy that she's getting this single as a possible second chance [party] :) at the moment I'm just worried that its sales won't do so good cause of the incident :(

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai

OMG I'm so happy ! That's so unexpected !
    For a couple of years now, I've been feeling like Kasai was really being left on the side and never really appreciated. I guess her ranking this year did her good, and as someone said earlier, the management noticed that she could sell.

Anyway, I really can't wait for her single to be released !

So many good news in our little AKB world these days. <3

19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

I always dislike her character personally, her shown attitude and appearance just doesn't seem to be fit. She just doesn't meet my standard and looks annoying on almost every variety show I watched that got her. Despite of what she has done on Arashi Terebi, I would like to congratulate her first for this archivement on getting solo. A photobook is going to be made for her, now that's another next step for Chiyuu. I am looking forward for this debut as it might be able to blow down my negative paradigm on her, and more over an advantage on her voice can be a great bonus to make her singing more interested to heard.

20. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

I'm just happy for her. Nobody is perfect and I admit it, she has tons of flaws, most notably her professionalism. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop liking and supporting her. She didn't break any basic in-contract-rules that should make Akip fire or transfer her. Sure, her lack of professionalism will affect her ability to get variety jobs in the future, and we shall see how badly it is.

Rather than people getting upset over the fact that she got this package after commited a "sin", I see it as two different cases.
    1. She deserves this solo debut and PB. Senbatsu for 4 years straigth, ranking #12 despise being invisible in AKB's stuff and not even MNSG's media senbatsu, now even being left out of senbatsu AND UG for younger gens,... Clearly, Kasai finally gets what she and her fans worked hard for.
    2. She messed up and she'll get punished for her actions in the future, when it is hard to get variety jobs.