[GAME] AKB 1/149 Renai Sousenkyo (2012/12/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Aug 6, 2012.

1. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

PSP gamers also be aware of needing an additional (approximately) 300 MB of free space if you want to download the kiss videos and all 150 background wallpapers, both of which are free through DLC codes included in the box. Including the mandatory 1.6 GB install, this takes the total to 1.9 GB of free space needed to run everything included with the game. Totally worth it though! :)

2. IkuzoNippon

IkuzoNippon Kenkyuusei

:) This is my first post on this forum. Really enjoyed the discussions here and I am really excited to be part of this growing AKB fan community. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

My game has been shipped from Playasia, got the Asian version and I can hardly wait for it to come! Hopefully before Christmas.

Going to complete it with my Oshi Yui-han first. Would be a great game to get to know the girls of the 48 family more and pick up a bit of Japanese. The previous two games have been great and from the looks of it, this game can only get better!

3. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    I ordered from HMV too... I emailed them and they said:
    A little disappointing because I was hoping it would ship the 20th or 21st. Now it will probably ship the 24th~ and I won't get it till after New Years :(

4. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

People ordering from HMV check their emails as I've just been asked to check the delivery revision because it can be shipped :D

5. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    It's strange because I'm sure I confirmed my payment with HMV and they said I would get an confirmation email but that was 6-7 hours ago. Still haven't gotten my confirmation email. [wonder]

6. Nipponsama

Nipponsama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    My Limited has been shipped some days ago (CDJ), just before the TDC BD. Let's see what arrives first ^^

It'll take 2-3 weeks at average speed :(

7. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

The game is also available as digital download for both PSP and Vita through the Japanese PSN for 7,320Yen

8. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

meh that's 3/4 the price of the deluxe edition, I hate digital prices

9. Wubbly

Wubbly Kenkyuusei

Three days have past... No food... No water... Still waiting on my vita to play 1/149... :cry:

10. Agito

Agito Kenkyuusei

I should have just ordered from CDJ.... that was the first and last time from HMV. :(

11. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Requires a Japanese credit card though. Either that or you can buy Japanese PSN cards, but you end up paying more than you would, or at least the same, for a physical copy because of the mark up.

12. satyandanur

satyandanur Kenkyuusei

It's so expensive .. The price is my 5months allowance :cry: :cry:

13. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Got my HMV shipping confirmation email, but I imagine that means they've been working over the weekend to prepare our shipments and the packages will actually go out tomorrow. I doubt much delivery or Customs will be open on Christmas Day though so maybe we'll get our deliveries on Thursday/Friday...

Yeah, the Japanese PSN prices are awful, the western stores are much better though (Australian PSN prices are consistently same or better than retail for Vita games).

14. Wubbly

Wubbly Kenkyuusei

I want to explain this game to my friend in the most detail possible, I wan't to talk about the game play, story line, collectibles everything. I was wondering if you guys of Stage48 could help :)

I'm looking for descriptive explanations not the game in a nutshell :cute:

15. winner

winner Kenkyuusei

In a nutshell... hehe

The AKB PSP games are very basic dating sims.
    You select a member of the group to start an event scenario with her.
    The scenario then goes through a conversation between the two of you. And at the end you need to choose one of 3 answers (bad, average, good). Depending on your answer, you'll unlock photos and cards for viewing later in the album. And raise/lower her impression of you.
    Raising it high enough, will start the confession event, and finishing the game for that member. Then repeat for all members.

It now has other surprise events, but I think the above is basically the game's main concept. Foreigners who don't understand any japanese will probably have the least fun. AKB fans and ppl who who have an average understanding of japanese will at least enjoy the scenarios and how they poke at member facts.
    Hope that helps.

Got out and bought the box today. [rock]

16. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

I think 7,320Yen is the same as the RRP for the regular edition on PSP and Vita, I agree though that I think digital should be cheaper...

I just figured that some people here might already have a JP PSN account so thought I would mention it :) PSN cards can be expensive from the online sources, luckily I managed to put 20K on my account when I was in Japan :)

17. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm I thought that PS vita games were supposed to be cheaper online? Maybe that was just a rumor I heard?

Sigh, think mine is not comint till after Xmas now, just hope I get it before new Year......

18. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

Japanese games are much more expensive than in the West, so even if online games are technically cheaper than retail then it'll still be more than over here.

I just want to play this so badddd :(

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

On the flip side the 2nd hand market in Japan and other East Asian countries are much more fair than West (specifically U.S.).

I mean if you trade in a three year old game you got like $2-3 buck most, I went back to Taiway and traded in Sangoku Musou Strike Force 2 for PSP and got almost $15 back (after conversion). And the used game for new release are about 20% off compare to a measly $5 in most U.S. retail.

20. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

Made even more surprising by the fact that most Japanese people hate second handed stuff