[GAME] AKB 1/149 Renai Sousenkyo (2012/12/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Aug 6, 2012.

1. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I haven't checked on the new torrent sites that exist now, but can check on nyaa.eu or aidoru.org, the second one is the one that I can be more sure that it has it because it has the same ones that used to be on the tracker of Hello-online.org.

2. Miruukii

Miruukii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    I checked both of them and they don't have it, i mean Aidoru!online has one but its not the one im looking for

3. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh, ok. I can see if I can upload mine to Google Drive, if you want.

4. Miruukii

Miruukii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Ah thank you so much! :)

5. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  6. AKBMetalGearfan1983

AKBMetalGearfan1983 Kenkyuusei

I finally managed to beat this game for the first time and I cleared it with Itano Tomomi.

7. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Good for you. Now try to clear it with someone else or with her again, if you want. If you want to know how many times I have beat the game, you could probably be surprised. You can ask me, if you want to know.

I added the other 2 video games of AKB48 if you want them.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  8. TysonTee

TysonTee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I downloaded the game on yesterday , to my PSP emulator , and I also downloaded the DLC Pack for the Kiss Ending and Extra Clothing . The Extra Clothing is worked correct but the Kiss Ending , I played until the confession choosing and I chose the KISS selection and the game does not crash or anything , it skipped the movie and go to the Credit (Ending song where you can accelerate by pushing O button ) . Then I go check the video via the photobook in the main titlte , the KISS scene was there but when I open it , It occur an error I think? And I press O button , The video dissapear , anyone have a clue? I really wanted the Ending though :((( . Pls reply ASAP :((( Onegai :(((

Attached Files:

9. Markreplan

Markreplan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hello. I recently bought the PS Vita version of the game and was wondering if anyone could help me redeem the dlcs? I know it is highly unlikely to happen due to expiration dates but I want to believe it is still possible.

10. Arisu21

Arisu21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Good day everyone! ^^
    I just got the game on an emulator, and I want to ask if there's any other way to download the DLCs. I tried the one on "baidu(?)" but I can't make an account there.

11. Agito

Agito Kenkyuusei

You have to have a Japanese PSN account to redeem it. Sadly you can't switch accounts on a vita since each memory card can only have one account. So you'll have to have a memory card for your japanese account.

12. Golden Darkness

Golden Darkness Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    To anyone else who was wondering, I got this game (also Vita) last year and the codes had already expired by then. I do have a JPN PSN and when I tried to redeem it would say "content not found" and "code has expired". It seems like they were completely remove from the PSN store. Usually you can purchase the DLCs after they expired or they become available to everyone, but not this time I guess.. You can't even purchase the game digitally last time I checked ._. I'm guessing the deal with the developer/publisher fell through and hence everything was removed? Probably why we haven't gotten a sequel in so long tbh. Irrelevant, but a similar thing happened with Marvel vs Capcom 3 when Disney acquired Marvel and the digital version of the game (along with DLC) was removed from sites such as PSN and so on. Nogizaka has their mobile dating sim, but it's just not the same... lol