[GAME] AKB 1/149 Renai Sousenkyo (2012/12/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I don't think they hate 2nd-hand stuff, considering that their market for used items is also pretty robust. They even have shop that sells only used cloth and like.

The point there is that if it's used, than sell it like it's used and no one would have an issue.

In U.S. the used item are sold pretty much like new outside of few dollars off. Though I guess it can't be helped, after all the low population density means that the cost of supporting a shop is much higher than East Asian countries.

A $60 item can be buy back at $25 plus $5 for turn around and then sold at $40 and still makes $10 for the shop in Japan and Taiwan.

In U.S. the same $60 item buying back at $25 might have $15 turn around cost and you have to sell at $50 to make the same $10 profit.

2. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Wondering if a FAQ/Guide will be created for this game just like the 1st two games? :)

Thank you!

3. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

My copy has finally been shipped from HMV JP :D

4. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Mine came today, now just a shame I have nothing to play it on yet :awesome:

I love the photobook though.

5. oddball

oddball Member

^

LOL and I have something to play it on but not the game! We should meet up! :^^;:

There is a Japanese one out already if that's any help.....

http://akb149084.wiki.fc2.com/

6. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

I think if you can't speak much Japanese then you're not going to get much out of the game except the videos lol

7. Wubbly

Wubbly Kenkyuusei

Anyone know where we put the code that came with the box? Also what's the code for?

8. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

If it is for in-game content then you need to go to the PSN store and inset it there, but for that you need a Japanese PSN account

9. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

If its the 12 character one on a red and white card, it's as jaymiz says, it's to get all the extra kiss scene DLC from the PSN. You will need a JP PSN account and your PSP/Vita will need to be activated with your JP PSN account for it to be usable in game.

If you need to create a JP PSN account, there are many tutorials online about how to do so. First thing being you need a different email address to your regular PSN account.

If you were then wanting anything additional from the JP PSN store you would need to fund your account with PSN cards. you can buy these online at various sites, but it's worth noting that a premium is charged for the person to go to the store and buy them and then send you the code.

10. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

and also, if you want to put the content on your vita then you need a new memory card as you can only have one PSN account on at a time....

11. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

It hasn't stopped me, or many other people who don't know much Japanese, from enjoying the first 2 games, though it was tough at times and still is. :lol:

12. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

got my copy early this morning!!

got Akicha, and both Tomochin and Tomomi!! Love to have wanted an Acchan for the last photo, but hopefully next year i'll get a Yuko. I'm surprised they just did all bikini shots this year.

13. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

That sounds like an amazing set! The Tomocrew and Akicha would be amazing!

14. IkuzoNippon

IkuzoNippon Kenkyuusei

Hello all.

Merry Chirstmas.

Got my copy along with a photo of Acchan and two other girls, who I don't know yet, but would probably get to know them as I play the game.

I need some help with the installation of the game via disc 2, I have about over 1.9GB in my memory stick but somehow it has not installed the game. Can I have some help with this?

Thanks a lot!

15. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Code for Karen, Minarun, Paruru and Miyu (Takeuchi) special card from Nemousu Broadway SP
    [​IMG]
    Input using usual method, I think (I forgot which buttons though)

16. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

Maybe it requires a little more space or your memory card doesn't want to fill up completely in case of system updates, is there any smaller files you can delete to see if that works?

17. Axlnizam

Axlnizam Kenkyuusei

i really love the concept of the game, but i just cant understand how all of u use so much time talking about this game buying and discussing the game eventho u guys dont understand the game at all in the 1st place. plus u need to refer with external subtitle??? duhh...ill just wait for them to come out with a subtitles (eventho i know the chances are slim) or not buying at all. sorry guys, but for me its just complete waste of time, seriously. :hmm:

18. winner

winner Kenkyuusei

Just checking, it's different this time. Just need to go to Settings, then the third option (by pressing 'R' twice). Then the middle option in this section, the one under the player-name change box.

19. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    My HMV one has gone through the "outward office of exchange" this afternoon so hopefully that means it's on the next plane here... this waiting is killlllling me!

20. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

Who said we don't understand the game, I bet more of us here speak Japanese than you'd think. I wouldn't buy this game if I didn't understand it.....