[GAME] AKB 1/149 Renai Sousenkyo (2012/12/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Aug 6, 2012.

1. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

Also, my copy has been forwarded for export. Remember to check your local delivery for tracking once it has left Japan, I've been wondering for days and then remembered to check parcelforce xD

2. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

A couple of pages ago, Yuki88 posted some codes for the special cards which were available from Nemousu TV.

Just thought I would post this here, this page on the Japanese wiki lists all the currently known codes and is updated when new codes are released.

Enjoy :)

3. bst20

bst20 Kenkyuusei

just finished my first playthrough with acchan, annin, tomochin, yukirin, nyan nyan, takamina, rena, mariko-sama, and amina and I already played it for 20 hours + :D :D

btw, how to download the kiss scene??

4. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I was sort of wondering how to do that too. Could someone probably
    post a guide of how to go around downloading the kiss scene bonus with
    the codes? That would definitely be a tremendous help indeed. ^.^ And just
    got to Jurina's confession scene not too long ago. Floored.. <3 This game is
    killing me.

5. favianarvy

favianarvy Kenkyuusei

Waiting for walkthrough :D

6. bst20

bst20 Kenkyuusei

7. hikamikazesama

hikamikazesama Kenkyuusei

Are the kissing scenes not included in the game?

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

You need Japanese PSN account for that since the codes are region sensitive. Just google on how to set up a Japanese PSN account and you'll be all set.

You will need an extra memory card though unless you don't mind formatting the card every time you switch your PSN profile on Vita.

9. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

They are not. There is a card which comes with every copy of the game which is redeemable on the JP PSN until 14th January to get the Kiss scenes at no extra charge. Without the card, it appears as if it will cost an additional ¥1,000 for all scenes.

I think it's probably also worth noting, if you have been playing this game with your system activated with a non-JP PSN account, i'm not 100% sure your save game will be able to be played once you activate the system with the JP PSN account. The system will have to remain activated with the JP PSN account in order for the DLC to work with the game.

10. oddball

oddball Member

^

Really, do you knoe why they changed it, because they were in the game last year?

Ah yes, I myself an still waiting for parcelfore, and indeed customs, not expecting mine to the new year in all honesty now......

11. atsuakimayu

atsuakimayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Been playing this all day, i just can't stop, I've finished 10 girls today [hehe]

I kinda lol'd when if you didn't get any of the girls at the end, the ending song changes to "virginity" :lol:

How do you input the codes? I forgot it, been too long since the last time i played guam

12. favianarvy

favianarvy Kenkyuusei

13. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Really need an in depth guide on how to download the kiss scenes for the game..
    I see it in front of me but my limited knowledge of the language is stopping me..
    ^.^ Really need em kiss scenes soon.. ^.^ Just got through and got Churi this time
    around, but rejected Masanya along the way.. T.T

If anyone could post up a guide for the kiss scene DLC and where to enter the
    codes and such, it would be greatly appreciated.. ^.^

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

^
    Man, it's been mention in past few pages.

Do you have a Japanese PSN account? If not than you can't.

If you do then it's entered in the way it always is for PSN as if you are adding money to it.

That being said,

There is a way to get Japanese PSN, just do a google search. It's a bit complicated with the language but there are plenty of guides online with step-by-step instruction completed with screenshot or videos on how to get one on PS3 (or Vita) and then how to switch between them for Vita since Vita can only be tied to one PSN account at time.

15. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

I just hope I can download Vita DLC on the PS3 because the way my university internet works it does not allow my vita to connect.

16. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

here's my question..WHY would they put the kiss scenes as DLC?

WOuldn't they have enough room on the Vita or PSP to pull it off in the main game?

17. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    ^ To make people buy new copies of the game perhaps?

18. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    That's a good question, but that how the gaming industry is headed.

It's obviously because they want you to buy the limited edition (for the code) and pay more money is you just buy the regular edition.... [boom]

At least it's not Capcom, I'm still pissed when they have characters for sale as DLC only to get caught when people found out that those characters were actually already on the disc and all the download was modified code to unlock the characters on their fighting games..

I miss the good old days of no-patching in console/handheld games and all you need is to find codes and unlock secrets. Screw the DLC and trophies. :hmm:

19. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Because people want those, so people will need to buy it early to get them (inflating early sales) or they'll be forced to pay a little more to get them. Micro transaction crap like this has invested almost every game recently.

Edit.. what taker said.

Yeah I was looking forward to SF vs Tekken too, but as soon as found out about that, I didn't buy it. Still haven't. They locked one of my main characters out behind the DLC (Sakura) and I'm not paying twice to access content on a disk I've already paid for. Screw that noise.

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^ Tell me what would they have put in DLC instead. I would have love them to put it in there for free. It's their strategy so that people would want to pay early or get the code themselves.

Anyway, done with at least 10 girls - Sasshi, Takamina, Acchan, Mariko-san, Yuttan, Sae, Sayaka A., Mayuyu, Iwata Karen and 1 from SKE and NMB. Really enjoyable game.