Single [SINGLE] SKE48 11th [Choco no Dorei] 13/01/30

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Black-Maxtick

Black-Maxtick Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] 11th [Choco no Dorei] 13/01/30

Just passing by in Sound Cloud and Saw this. ( > _ > )
    https://soundcloud.com/iamthecontrail/choco-no-dorei
    I Think it is the Full Version without distractions. I Mean, the full song without the cut. :D

I REALLY LIKE DARKNESS, THOUGH. :D

2. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

@Asheron
    Thanks for the links :D
    Love the Darkness PV, so cool and awesome [rock]
    Definite candidate for the first place in SKE request hour!

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Darkness is amazing. That is the song. Like, AKB's cool single amazing level. Which is a lot.

The PV is the most biased thing they have ever done. What's the point of having the other girls there? To back-dance for Jurina?
    From the short versio I thought that we might see solo dances of the other girls too... but no.
    Jurina, Jurina, Jurina and more Jurina. To the point where the song even finishes with a close up of her.

To be the center of the SKE single is one thing. But to not let the other girls shine even on a mere bside? That's being way to hard and mean on the other girls. And now I see why many are leaving. There are more opportunities in Japan to make it into the showbiz apart from the 48 family.

4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

You brought up a really good point. If this was the A-side, then yeah the Jurina focus makes sense. But as a B-side, its unusual to see SO much Jurina focus. Even in Shiro/Akagumi songs, I think everyone who isn't Jurina/Rena got a decent amount of exposure. At least, the popular ones. I was trying to watch Yukko though and I often couldn't find her in time before the camera angle changed. Even Yuria who's receiving a super-push was hard to find at times.

Strangely though, in the second verse when Jurina was in the back left, she was the only one I could focus on. Even when they didn't put the focus on her I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her dancing isn't as good as Anna or Yukko's but the way she dances is so full of energy that it really grabs your attention. She's a good center for sure.

Maybe they didn't think Jurina got enough focus in the Choco no Dorei pv or something...
    By the way I LOVE the new outfits

5. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

Jurina's silver pants have more screen time that other member make me sad the most...

6. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

I'm actually pretty miffed at how little screen time Yuria got for
    Darkness.. In my opinion, she trumps all wearing that outfit, so I strongly
    feel she deserved more screen time. Heck, all of them do. Not that I'm
    complaining about Jurina or anything, but then the PV got corny seeing
    her and her silver pants all the time..

7. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

Darkness: Like most other people, wished for more close ups of the other members. Love Jurina. But this would make some people hate her more.

Chocho no Dorei: Nice PV except for the Rena jump at the end. Made no sense at all. It was like all her trampoline jumping was practice for this jump. And she looked all serious at the end while dancing with the group, contrasted by all the smiling faces of the other members. Weird. She was all other-worldly.

8. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

I liked Choco no Dorei pv! :) But i don't get the part about the cars? Overall the pv was good and their stage looks so cool with all of those lights, looks better than AKB's.

9. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

I have to agree that Darkness is great, but the PV isn't. You can only have so much Jurina in one PV until you can't help but question why.

As for Choco, it was alright I guess. Though, I'm glad I didn't have high expectations for this otherwise I probably would've despised it.

10. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

Both Darkness and Choco no Dorei leaves a lot to be desired really, I did not like how Jurina is like the sole focus in Darkness and in my opinion too many random and non focused shots in Choco no Dorei. I wasn't really expecting anything from Darkness PV but I did hope for less sparkly silver pants and awkward knee high socks and I actually got more of that, so yeah not really pleased.

Also it's maybe just me but the first half of Darkness choreo is much more impressive than the second, the second just seemed more normal I guess and these girls I'm sure are capable of doing much more than just stepping from side to side while moving their shoulders up and down.

On the positive note, I grew to like CnD a lot more and Darkness is really just an awesome song.

11. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice

Really in love with both PVs. Choco no Dorei was my favorite. It feels like it is a new start for SKE with their new theater. Also I preferred the larger Senbatsu over darkness. Still darkness has a unbeatable cool factor to it. Jurina was very impressive in it.

12. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

Well, I quite agree with you guys about the PV but I was just psyched to see Yukko there in the first place. I pretty much just listen to the song, not watch the PV much. The tune is really catchy even though I don't prefer techno songs.

13. Romeo

Romeo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko

Here's the full pv of Sore wo Seishun to Yobu Hi

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA3NTU4ODE2.html[/youku]

14. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

^That song is beautiful, and so are the girls singing it. Katsuo T___T

I finally watched the Choco no Dorei PV and I thought it was pretty good. Yay Mikiti close ups! I think that girl will rise a lot in popularity soon. She's a "happy" character, kinda like Yuko in a way. Rena's car jump confused me but maybe they were trying to show that if you practice and persevere, you can overcome any obstacle, even if its a completely unexpected one? I guess that kinda ties into the song, but its more symbollic of SKE as a whole.

I agree there were a lot of unfocused dance shots but I think they wouldn't seem as unfocused without the flashing screens behind them. Still, every girl got a close up so I"m really happy about that :)

And even though I don't like the concurrent positions with SKE, Kitarie isn't that bad. She's not reputed to be the best dancer from AKB, and even though she doesn't dance as fiercely as the SKE girls she does hit the beats and keep up. I think Kitarie fits in more with SKE than Yui does with NMB.
    Nice product placement for Beats by Dr. Dre hahahaha

15. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Just listened to the song again on my G-Note2, and love it. Song must be good if it sounds good without the PV to sell it.

16. Nipponsama

Nipponsama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika

Damn, now they got me with the full version of darkness. Awesome song and IMO way better than the A-side :D

17. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  18. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

I'm impress with these SKE48. The quality of songs exceed even those of AKB imo.
    [Tsuyogari Tokei, Choco no Dorei, Darkness] [party]

Pity there's only my oshi in Darkness PV.
    She seriosuly don't need more haters, and PV doesn't help the case at all :fp:

19. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
  20. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Team S, KII & E version of チョコの奴隷 is also being performed during their respective stage. Thought of sharing them.

Team S
    [dm]xwiege[/dm]

Team KII
    [dm]xwkxbm[/dm]

Team E
    [dm]xwhg11[/dm]