Single [SINGLE] SKE48 11th [Choco no Dorei] 13/01/30

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 18, 2012.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    SKE48 11th Single
    Choco no Dorei チョコの奴隷
    Release 2013/01/30

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tracklist

Senbatsu members

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Re: [SINGLE] 11th [Title TBA] 13/01/30

So the vid uploaded today was about the 11th single :awesome: [clap]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOpuas6-YqI[/yt]

Hurray for another single [party]

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

Please please please not a KitaRie centric song... Yui got so much time in Kitagawa Kenji it was ridiculous (to me anyway). If KitaRie takes 3rd like Yui did I'll be pretty bummed.

4. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I think if they routinely announce new singles at Handshakes we should just prepare a topic at the next event [hehe]

But good to know they are thinking ahead for 2013!

5. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice

Right on my birthday :inlove: . If this one is another hit i might have to pack up and drop down to this section :lol: . Since the SKE song in Eien Pressure is suppose to be a "cool" type i wonder if they will do a another individual one for January. I really hope they do. Always like SKE's darker pieces.

6. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

finally, I waiting so long, this year SKE only 3 singles

with Kaotomoi Finally in January last year, I hope new single will great like that

and about Rie, dont complain about her, but her rank in election after WMatsui and higher every member in SKE, no wonder if she get 3rd position

and this is last single of Kumin chan? so sad!

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

That only matters in the akb selection, but it's not really the 3rd postion that she has. She seems to have more focus than even the Matsui's ergo; So much to [boom] about.

8. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

^
    I dont think so, look at yui in NMB single, higher than SayaMily but still after them and I think Rie too, she has more screen time in pv of AKB, dont care, but in new single, she will after WMatsui!

I dont think AKS make her more than 2 center of SKE in SKE's single, SKE's fan cant accept it

9. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Sorry I kind of can't understand what you're saying here.

10. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

I think Rie can 3rd position, she can not more screentime than WMatsui in SKE new single ^^

11. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Are you trying to say:
    " I think Rie can have the 3rd position, but she cannot have more screentime than W Matsui in the new single"?

12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think the akb member's general popularity is considered in deciding the placement with the caveat that they cannot displace the leads for the respective sister groups. So Wmatsui, SayaMilky and SakuraKodama and the Meru girl for HKT. [think]

I thought Churi would also be considered a lead (especially being the Kii captain) and that Rie would be at the 4 spot or 5 spot behind yuria. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. The other members' placements shouldn't be affected too much because of kuumin's impending departure. :)

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

11th single early in January? Hmm...wait - did we do this before?

14. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

30th of January actually.
    I would have preferred early January given the next AKB single will be released in February (I don't think the exact date has been announced yet). So it might be hard for fans of both groups to put their money in both releases when they're so close. It worked last year with Aishiteraburu and ManaGu but some may have run out of kidney to sell :awesome:
    And well... I'm also impatient to see what the group has in stock for us :rolleyes: End of January sounds so far...

15. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

I thought the release would be earlier like in first week of January, but I guess 30th won't really be a problem. I don't think the management favour Kitarie as much as they put on Yui, so about placement, she might not really get the front part. if we are to take what people out there commented about Rie involvement in SKE's MV in Eien Pressure, then my guess is that she will be put on the same spot as Yuria's or Churi's. But one thing that I rly consider from this single is that it would be Kuumin's last SKE single. At least it would be good if they give her a few more screen times in the main MV as a gratitude to her work (or her own bonus video in the single could work too)

16. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

We don't even sure at this point that Kuumin will be in this single or not. But It seems likely and I hope the same as you. If would be good enough if they give her a screen times like she got in Aishiteraburu! Bonus video in the single would be cool too (But they never do something like this with other members. So I doubt it. - -)

If she not gonna be in this single. That's gonna suck big time since her last work will be in AKB single.

17. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02

Seems like this was from today's 11th Single MV shoot, senbatsu members' names.

[​IMG]

Oya Masana, Kizaki Yuria, Suga Nanako, Suda Akari, Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, ishida Anna, Ogiso Shiori, Takayanagi Akane, Hata Sawako, Furukawa Airi, Mukaida Manatsu, Yakata Miki, Kimoto kanon, Kitahara Rie

18. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

I vote more face time for Kuumin on this one.. And I'm really curious about
    what concept they're going to have for the single. Lineup looks good but I'm
    really missing MatsuRina and Kinchan for the main lineup. Really hoping for
    something angst-y and fierce. ^.^

19. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

That better be a false rumor or that will be the most boring senbatsu line-up so far. It didn't change at all from the previous one except for Rie pushing out Nishishi :angry:. Hell?
    Do they really plan of force feeding us Anna when she failed already so many times? I don't mind her being sent to B and trying to rise her own popularity in Tokyo. I appreciate her like any other member. But she doesn't have what it takes to be in senbatsu.
    Shouldn't Nao and Madoka have their chance already? Or do they plan on having forever a single E member in senbatsu?

For now I'll pretend I haven't seen this list and wait for official announcement. :hmm:

20. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

Was hoping for Yukko, Haramina or Kinchan to make it in again but that's a pretty decent/staple senbatsu list. Can't wait to see how Rie will adapt to the group. From the couple of performances of KataFai she performed, I think she can adapt quite well.