[SCANDAL] Kashiwagi/Minegishi goukon scoop

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Wow, these discussion isn't heading to what I expected.

But that just to show you how this implied rule was important for the industry again.

On the other hand, I thought Nabe-Pro's defense was fairly weak. (if what Krusha said was true, hasn't had time to check around net yet) As some mentioned, if she was duped, why stay till morning?

The time of her departure just made it worse. With respond like that, it would suggest that the woman in picture next to her isn't a staff.

Anyway, like others, by itself I don't think it's a huge issue, but with everything else happened, it could get A bit messy.

2. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Should we go to Miichan's scandal thread to continue then? Really you haven't answer my question

3. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Don't need to.

It's obvious you're a Miichan oshi so let's end it here.

Thank you!

4. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    eh, the Yukirin thing doesn't seem too bad. She can't feign ignorance though [sealed] . As long as they're hanging out in a public place with non-peasants I wouldn't think the damage wouldn't be too severe. However...well I'm blaming miichan :awesome:

5. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i think the girl beside yukirin was the cafe's staff who waking her up,
    i think she overslept cuz tired, so all other celeb left her behind even michan

6. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Miichan IS my oshimen thank you :) Oh well, since you want to stop this, okay then.But you haven't answer my question you know

7. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I wonder if this will affect sales of her solo single

8. ryuchan11

ryuchan11 Kenkyuusei

you make her sounds cute in that situation. :^^;: [hehe]

9. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

well off course, this is the whole purpose of SB afterall. :angry:

[​IMG]

10. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Don't think it will affect it much. This news came out today, so wotas had already got their copies and casual fans who will order it later in the week won't stop buying just because she got involved in a goukon scandal.

11. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    sigh.... Why Yukirin had to get into a scandal? but hopefully this isnt a big thing and she will continue working like before, it seems she is already working as if nothing happened (maybe people need to wait to get some reference to this or maybe they wont speak at all about it)
    hopefully Yukirin can get out from this thing easily and continue her promotions and please, no demotion or transfer or anything like that, it isnt a big thing to begin with
    the ones who call her hypocrite on twitter are probably not her fans to begin with, because fans wouldnt attack her so easily so there is no problem about them
    and woow poor Miichan, for real, Bunshun never leave her alone
    this reminds me when Sasshi got into her scandal and then there were two articles about it

12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    What....she did... that's because...

Yuki tripped & fell into a worm hole and emerged on the Other side several hours later than she left.... ask that Japanese science guy Michio Kaku he'll say it's possible. Maybe Miichan drugged Yuki & put her in the coat room to protect her "Idol Status" & she woke the next morning all refreshed ..... Yeah, I got nothing.

Maybe that fired SKE manager is dropping dimes? He's got an ax to grind about AKB - do Japanese people do that to each other?

I'm not blaming Yuki until Tomonobu makes his inquiry - his word is LAW....unless you shave your head without his permission - but everything else.

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Thanks. At least a bit glimpse of clue can draw me an image eventhough it's not one hundred percent right either

Sorriez, the OP was just still containing a few ammount of photos when I made my post. So in all blurness, I tried to ask where did it really take place . ___ .

If they were really in the same place like how the article stated, then too bad. But as I've said, it still doesn't mean they interacted that close with one another. That seems to be a high class looking place from the link given, I'm sure they don't just have one room for the private. There can be a few more and with the possibility of them being in the same karaoke place, they could just be in another room. Assumption will remain as assumption.

Maybe we should wait a few more days until more things come out. Who knows if SB actually holds something more important to be released later. Or maybe another clarification from Yukirin herself. But as for now, what I see is Shukan Bunshun trying to take advantage of fans' hype from Micchan's scandal. If the last one wasn't that success, I'm pretty sure this would have not even be released in the first place.

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

The issu here is really the time of event. If they were to leave around 2am or even 4am, it might not sound as bad, but 7:30 in the morning and last one to leave? Granted it could still be nothing, but that's no more convincing with Sasshi's "he was just a person I knew through by bother" defenses, and look how many people here still don't believe that.

Right now this just look like a questionable article got out at a bad time.

15. Criss

Criss Member

Oh for God Sakes!!!
    They are adults. Leave them alone.

What if Kashiwagi date a J-League player? What if she said all that blablabla about supporting the no dating rule?

She should say it just for marketing reasons. As a good Idol her job its to pretend to be "pure".
    But if she was catched (like some other in the past) well... time to take emergency measures :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Thats all. :XD:

16. oyasumiichan

oyasumiichan Kenkyuusei

As someone who actually translated the article I can say that there is nowhere that it says "Miichan organized it."It's not even implied.

There's no evidence that it was her doing. There is no comment from either girl. Your speculation makes you look no better than Shukan Bunshun... :fp:

17. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

^^
    You can surely imagine the public shitstorm if a kami-7 admits the whole idol thing was about marketing decisions.
    As far as i understand idol culture, this would not only utterly destroy her own career, but also the careers of 250+ assorted other members.
    Sorry, if i didnt get any sarcasm in your post :/

18. oyasumiichan

oyasumiichan Kenkyuusei

Kirara Asuka isn't just a small-time AV actress...She's one of the top AV actresses in Japan and has been at it for quite some time.

19. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Then I apologize for my comment. [bow]

I'll be more cautious of how others translate or comment.

20. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Would that matter if Yukirin has no interest in AV? =p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.