[SCANDAL] Minegishi Minami demoted to KKS

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    QUICK! SOMEONE HIDE THE HAIR CLIPPERS!!! :panic:

2. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

It's just rumors right now but no one in the fandom can feel easy with what been going on lately. This is Yu Darvish's old team. If it was Yu Darvish, I would say, way to go. That guy is a stud but the other players, blah.

3. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If it's about group date, it's still okay though. Well, let's see what shunkan wrote tomorrow. I bet shunkan bunshun really pissed off to Yuki, especially after what she said about love ban law. :lol: :lol:

4. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Maybe AKB must "QUARANTINE" all of their MEMBERS!!!!!! Or maybe anybody can "BLOW UP" those Shukan Bunshun coz this is already very irritating for ME!!!!!!!!! [boom] [boom] [boom]

5. Agito

Agito Kenkyuusei

I'm proud of you Miichan... I hope Yukirin doesn't get dragged into this as well.

6. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    i wish wota should stop killing miichan.. :hmm:
    its already bad to see her hair shaved,to think that she also get fired its just.. :cry:

7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Does anyone have a link to Miichan's theater performance today?

8. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

It'll probably be released in the next 24-48 hours like other releases.

Some pictures were posted of Miichan's appearance in a wig in the KKS performance today:

http://akb48matome.com/archives/51864198.html

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Is KKS worse than being sent to say China (SNH48)? - Why can't Minegishi just take a 'working vacation' and over see things in China....till like June? If her scandal taint Paruru or Mayuyu AKB48 might as well just turn the lights off.

10. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Wow, that is one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen. When was going oversea a punishment. Last time I check, it was done after request and suggestion. Besides Akicha and Harugin seems to enjoy in JKT so far with high popularity. While Sae And Mariya are still wait for theur work Visa but was already benefited from some extra event works and the result on RH.

You do know that KKS got paid like shit right? (assuming that the move does impact Miichan)

11. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Yes Paruru + Mayuyu is more important than anything in AKB
    OMAIGAWD there are like 90+ girls in AKB + being the mothership group so any scandal that can bring them down might affect the sister groups and here you say "if this scandal taint Paruru and Mayuyu" so smh so much right now :fp:

12. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I've made a post regarding the upcoming kenkyuusei shows over in the members' section. I wish people would not only worry or care about Miichan, but also consider how this will impact the young members. They're involved just as well.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1269&p=654933#p654933

13. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Reading through HRP's post, I actually agree that allowing Miichan to start in KKS performances now is just sprinkling salt over the wound to the 2ch community and detrimental to AKB and the Management's image. I mean hell, even Sasshi had to lie low a bit after her scandal - why should Miichan, whoose scandal is several times worse than Sasshi's one, be able to perform just a week? Not to mention after all the trouble it caused?

IMO, Miichan's broke the LBR and should be rightfully punished - Just because she shaved her head doesn't make it anymore right for the management immediately allow her to resume in AKB without some form of limitation on it, nor does it allow her to suddenly gain god-mode privileges and override the stage allocation for other KKS members who did no wrong :fp:

14. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Okay I'm not sure if I'd go that far. :^^;: I'd say the scandal itself (being involved with that boy) was less of a shock than what happened with Sasshi (the nude pics that seemed to be hers). The way they handled it this time though and the attention it's been getting in the media (and I don't mean the foreign one) is multiple times worse for the image of the group.

15. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

I think I stated this in Miichans' thread, but I don't think they'll fire Miichan. It'll only put Yukirin into the firing line, IMO. They might have to acknowledge the issue, and I'd suggest everyone be prepared for another announcement just in case, but... [sealed]

This is a delicate time; I think had it not come directly after Miichans' scandal this story would not have got as much attention or even been swept under the rug.

16. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

400 years later, it arrived in German media , as one of the three major weekly magazines reports about it
    The article wasn`t that bad though. It has this "omg, how weird those Japanese are" patronizing attitude, but at least it doesn`t rant about women´s rights in Japan. They do say "The whole scenery (in the video) looks too thought-out to really appear like a desperate deed of a 20-year-old", and reflect about the girls being art products rather than "real", and how valuable it is to maintain their image. Interestingly, they state "girls have to be cute, young and smart in order to audition". Well put.

17. Nipponsama

Nipponsama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    They just aired the scandal on german TV news o_O

18. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

German news seems way behind

19. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

Really? Must have been RTL2 then [party]
    Spiegel Online just posted a video about it. German media...always up to date [wonder]

20. Nipponsama

Nipponsama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Of course. And a really bad one too - as always [party]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.