Nito Moeno (Moeno) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hijirigaoka, Aug 5, 2008.

1. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

Re: Team A - Nito Moeno (Moeno)

@clowtidus
    You know that I feel the same way,

I read her Twitter and it said indeed that she announced it at today's performance and that she decided this herself. She'll write a blog entry later, but I don't know if I have the heart to translate it :cry: :cry:

Twitter translation of Ume-chan <------- Couldn't help but post it here
    Moeno, I'm really glad that I'm able to stand on the same stage as you. I really love you

2. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

@lostwng666 i agree with you. I think this is the best way to Moeno. She was stuck here. She was very difficult to enter senbatsu, while on the other hand a new generation was ready to attack. The position is really unfortunate. :)
    and i hope Moeno can be more success after this :)

3. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu

Come on, I'm pretty sure if your a fan, that your devestated about this sudden announcement too and there are no useless posts, so I don't blame him for making a post like that, maybe it's what wota on this forum need right now...to show people how they feel [nod]

I'm not getting a good vibe from AKB in 2013....considering all the shit that already happened... :fp:

4. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

I just heard that she was graduating. It's going to be different not seeing her in AKB anymore. So many members have been graduating in 2012 and 2013, and I barely became a fan last year. :(

5. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Can't help but agree with you on that one.. We've been seeing a lot of
    crap storms happening recently out here in the AKB fandom, but nevertheless
    the show goes on. Saw Moeno's graduation when Togasaki posted it up on
    his G+.. All I can say is that AKB will be losing one of its unpolished gems.
    I feel she could have done more in AKB, but then I'm seeing this graduation
    as a move well played as well. As most of you have already said, she's unfortunate
    to be stuck in too neutral of a position.

6. clowtidus

clowtidus Kenkyuusei

@asudja
    well.. I know it's good for her not being 'subber' anymore...
    but.. ah, I already got this feeling since she post about her coming of age ceremony... [speechless]

@geko
    yeah... I know.. it's really fun to read your translation about her blog..
    I hope you can still do that later on after she graduate...
    I would love to read it...

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

She is the first AKB48's member I recognize, even before I know all the kami-7 and the so called famous senbatsu. She made me to explore this hobby more. Well it's kinda sad that she left. With all that graduations that keep happening recently, I have never had a single thought there would come her turns in this year. But what happened is happened. With the way AKB works right now, soon or later she will start loosing her shine out of the theater performance as most chances are already put for a quota by management. It's already too hard to strive for the top when the door is let closed. Moeno is an energetic dancer, I always like to see her appearance in the stage, even when her screentime is not that much on most occassions. Now Team A has lost two members from their start. I wish Moeno the best for her future endeavour

and this mass graduation hasn't even stopped yet :hmm:

8. kojiharuchan

kojiharuchan Kenkyuusei

bye bye nito it was good while it lasted [nod]
    you were awesome in those early Ep of shukan AKB and some AKbingo Eps, nice to see you in variety show too.
    singing wise no comment as I don't notice you sorry ... that aside, seems like every month at least 1 graduation announcement will surface. This seems puzzling and alarming ~
    I hope my oshi does not graduate so soon please ! [sweat]

btw what is the reason of her graduation ? (I only just read about her news)

9. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

well this is sad news,
    moeno you were one of my precious team B member,
    when i lost inoue, i was worry who will replace her, then you come in akB+10,
    and i was like "you are so deserved inoue spot".
    omedetou.

why lately horipro members graduated, now im worried bout myao.

i hope moeno keep appearing in that nhk happy theater again,
    one time she become fox, she really cute n funny.

10. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

11. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I'm going to miss Moeno the most out of the girls who've announced graduation this year. I suppose I'm at least happy I know when she's leaving all ready though, so I know how much time we have left.

12. kndy

kndy Kenkyuusei

13. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz

Good Luck Moetin. You will reach your dreams. Love Moetin 'cuz she was always such a recognizable face in AKB48. Then saw her in gravure and was like "whoa" moeno=nice body desu.

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90

Her blog entry about her decision:
    http://ameblo.jp/nitomoenoblog/entry-11470866968.html

From what i get with Google translator, she says that she is now 20, she wants to pursue her own career all by herself and she thinks it's better to support AKB rather than keeping competing.

A better translation would be nice.

15. kndy

kndy Kenkyuusei

You got it right.

Moeno Nito has posted on her blog apologizing to her fans for the surprise announcement of her graduation. When she turned 20-years-old, she had made her decision that she wanted to graduate. She joined AKB48 as a 5th generation member and With her position, how she wanted to support AKB48 in a positive way. She announced that she wants to continue with handshaking events and continue through her 5th anniversary which is on April 28th, the 5th anniversary of her debut. But the graduation date is not finalized yet, it could be in May or June but she wants to work and grow with AKB48 as long as she still is a member of the group and cherish these final moments with her fans. She thanks everyone for their support.

16. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

6th member of AKB48 to graduate since the shuffle...but I think it was the right decision for her

Hopefully this means some kenkyuusei promotions (Hirari, Miichan)

17. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

now Moeno...oh no graduation storm :fp:

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Tokyohive got this up
    basically it states what has been said in the previous page too about passing her 5th anniversary and etcetera. I find it great that what motivated her to move on is her learning spirit. Perhaps she could try another musical drama or whatever she thinks fit. I am not rly sure how this will turn out later as most of AKB graduates just went without any impact news afterwards. Let's keep cheering her for now [clap]

19. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Errr, looks like there will be at least one handshake ticket I won't be using this summer. :(

Beware of the dramatic changes in hairstyle. I had a funny feeling she might graduate soon after seeing her in the Team A drama.

I always liked Moeno, but really became a fan after she tried to fish me in Los Angeles. Ever since I have had some great experiences with her at events and at the theater. Memories I will never forget. She has always been a fun idol to play with because she has a bit of a loose and informal personality. :)

I wish her luck in her future endeavors. I'm just sorry I won't be able to tell her that in person.

EDIT: Oh, she might stick around until June? I am keeping my fingers crossed.

20. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry

couldn't us at least get team graduated songs with all of these mass graduation (like what they did with SKE)
    Broke my heart. The burglar I always admired. I love AKB for the first time because of her. She doesn't afraid to get ugly... and that's uncommon for idols right? :(
    Hope she won't disappear after the graduation. Hope she'll do great outside AKB...