Nito Moeno (Moeno) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hijirigaoka, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

:mail: Moeno-san :mail:
    :ome:Happy :ome: BirthDay:ome:
    DFQg4tYV0AAeP-s.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, this thread has been pretty quiet, but happy 25th birthday Moeno-san nonetheless!:ome:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    Bumping this friend back from oblivion to state that despite the thread being kinda dead, Moeno's career isn't: she was in 6 different stage plays in 2017.

Additionally, she is in the 2018 production of Kemono Friends. I don't know enough about the franchise to say if it's just a re-run of last year or a new one but it's running from January 13 to January 21 (2018) and there's more info here: http://www.nelke.co.jp/stage/kemono-friends2018/.

Actually a super quick look tells me I think she's doing a different role than last year? A more important one? She was a penguin last year right? And now she's a ... uh... A mammoth?

Also!

It would seem she's appearing on Haachan's Xmas event! Just the evening one though.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I mean, being sister to someone who is the absolute stereotype of a ~#MeToo~ SJW activist (even by Japan's standards) probably didn't help keeping up a stable career in the showbiz in the first place...
    I don't want to bring up any unconfirmed theories, despite the fact they have been floating for years on the Internet and indeed have bubbled up again with this announcement, but even people who know her sister more than Moeno herself have been wondering if Moeno leaving AKB wasn't, at least in part, because of disagreements with her sister, or her interference.
    Also, absolutely lovely this recent tweet of hers where she denounces the sexualization in Teacher Teacher's lyrics and dance, going as far as to accuse it of spreading a message which legitimizes teacher-on-student sexual harassment in a society that's rife with it (and granted, the entire single was distasteful in many ways, but that's another story). Not the first time she speaks openly against Akimoto's own productions, must be a reason the Foreign Correspondents' Club of Japan has made her one of their favorite spokespersons.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Surprised to hear Moeno throwing in the towel in the entertainment industry. :(

Why?

7. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

Alright lets bring this thread back up from page 6 of 8.
    She's been more active on IG lately. She recently went to Yukirin's solo concert.
    d801e16c-4c15-454c-a64a-e0d81b5746be .jpg
    Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VCnXmJQIc/

• Like Like x 1
  8. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

【New spring work】The fastest review of limited edition cosmetics!【CLINIQUE】

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
  13. Moomin

Moomin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jaokhem
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She had jaw surgery..

From a few days ago:

After more than 2 years of preoperative correction, I am finally nearing surgery.

What is jaw deformity? I guess some of you may ask...
    Simply put, it is a symptom of abnormal bite and facial deformity due to the shape and size of the jawbone. (Is that right...? Sweat) .

In my case, I am treating an abnormal bite caused by the difference in the size of the left and right jaw bones.

04428815d6fe9d37f936a49ee95b9228.jpg

394569362_1048288192969126_4416125487064605708_n.jpg

395166903_3509074742687884_3142816803168469655_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cyx8wg1BJo4/?img_index=1

From Encount

Former AKB48 member Nito Moeno announced on her Instagram on the 28th that she had successfully completed surgery for jaw deformity.

Nito reported, ``The surgery for jaw deformity has been completed!'' ``Maybe this surgery made me realize once again that I have a pretty strong pain tolerance. LOL,'' she wrote.

She went on to say, ``Even though I was under general anesthesia, I woke up in the second half of the surgery and couldn't breathe and died.I quickly added anesthesia and I was like, ``Help me!''(It seems to be a very rare occurrence), but even when I think about it now, it's still an interesting experience. It makes me laugh that I was able to do that. I wish I could have seen myself distraught from above, haha.'' It seems like he also experienced an unexpected incident.

https://encount.press/archives/534295/