Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. eraft

eraft Kenkyuusei

My Translation arent perfect

Just a Rough Translation:
    Basically Takamina Asked about when she will be graduating
    Lady basically advise her to start preparing about her graduation as the group will still continue to work hard (Without her)

The 2nd part is more about Takamina's Struggle, being the soukantouku and herself.

I cant really translate the last part well so im gonna leave it to someone better :(

But seriously this Show BREAK MY HEART

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

What is that, some more fortune telling BS? Really silly to get worked up over what someone else tells you about your life. Unless I'm missing something here, but honestly that kind of thing pisses me off. It's fine when they're joking around like with the palm reader dude on Bingo, but I can honestly never tell if they actually believe the stuff fortune tellers are saying.

3. eraft

eraft Kenkyuusei

^Well personally i feel that Takamina is stressed & tired. Im not too sure when this show was taken. But looking at the recent event i can understand why she started to feel this way

4. Takahashi M48

Takahashi M48 Kenkyuusei

Poor Minami....she must be too stressed.....well, with recent problems, of course, she'll start to worry of things. But i'm quite shocked when she asked about her graduation.. I always thought that she loves the group so much that she won't seriously think about graduating. Even though she always said and talk that one day, she too will graduate but i never feel the seriousness in her voice. It always sound just like a claiming that she will someday but not soon and maybe another 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 years till she graduate but in the video, when she asked the lady, i can feel the seriousness in her voice. Like she wants to graduate soon if possible. and when she heard the lady said that it is okay for the group if she wants to graduate,her expression was like 'really? I have that chance?'. To be honest, i don't like that look. I'm seriously scared and afraid that we won't get to see her as much as we always does get to see her if she graduates.
    But of course, by the end of the day, it's minami's own decision to make. I will always support her no matter what. Because she is my energy pill,when i'm sad, i just had to take a glimpse of her picture or hear her voice, i always feel better and most of the times,healed when i see her dorky sides. haha.But, it does seems like she is disappointed with what happens to the group caused by her close members. Then i guess maybe that's why she felt like she may wants to leave.Like she once said, she will graduate before she starts to feel dislike of the group. And now, maybe,i said maybe, she start to feel that way and that's why she start to questioned herself whether she wants to graduate or not.But as i always believe, she is a trustworthy person so she will never make anyone who trusted and needed her disappoint. Like Aki-p,he needed her now, and us mostly, her fans...and i won't say members because if they need her, they love her, they won't be doing problems in the first place.

p/s: of course the fortune telling was't real but we can see from this video that takamina had worries, and she just needed someone to talk to.And that lady might give advice that ease her little bit.So it's a relieved. Rather than she bottoms everything up in herself right? Let just assume the lady as a councelor. That's better.

5. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

That video is really interesting, I can strongly feel Takamina graduating during this or next year.

6. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    It was very painful too see Takamina in this state :cry: :cry:
    i agree this was much more advice than fortune tell
    You know she seemed very down lately and i think she was keeping this feelings for a long time
    I can see she was hesitating to say but she end up venting what was troubling her .

Everybody expect her to be an superhuman or a godess
    but she is just a 21 years old girl and for the first time she showed she has fears too
    Takamina always was the one to support AKB and members but it's natural she needs someone she can rely
    She is dealing with such pressure and this is reflecting on her health too

Because she worries so much about AKB future it will be a very hard decision when she graduates

Now it's time for us fans to support her more than never, both in her solo career and AKB48 too
    and say her she isn't alone

even when she decides to graduate i want her to know that she already has done much more than enough for AKB and we will never can be thankful enough for everything she did

7. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

I'm really glad Minami could tell of her worries their, because if people thought she was really strong, but actually she's not really that strong as people think.
    Anyway, I was really happy that I could see that live yesterday XD
    It made me proud of Minami and really glad that I met her :)

And I found it really adorable how she was laughing shyly when the rumors about her being a boy came up~ <3

Oh and yesterday's talk on Mujack Yukimina~~ XD
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYqKL2HVig[/yt]

8. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

9. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's the first time I saw Takamina talking seriously about graduation. She looked so serious and scared. I hope she will be fine. lately a lot of things put a lot pressure on her. Her love for AKB is so big, she got scared, what will happen with AKB after she graduate, the thought of what will happen to her after she graduate continue to bother her.. Let's keep supporting her, she was afraid to be alone, she's afraid of losing people she loved and loving her. :)

And i so scared about her.....

10. Silenka

I feel like she's been talking about her own graduation a LOT. It's starting to annoy me... not because I don't want her to graduate, but because with all these other people announcing their graduations I don't really feel like she should be sitting on the fence. Either leave or don't leave. I know it's not that simple, and maybe deep down she really wants to graduate and get rid of the pressure and the position and jump into her own solo career unhindered, but if she really feels that way then she should either act on it or don't keep talking about it, especially considering the position she's in. It's like baiting the fans.

I mean, with so many lining up for actual graduations, fans probably don't want to hear about figurative ones right now. If that makes sense. It's just piling on more pain on top of what's already going on. Sure graduations are important to AKB but holy crap, there have been so many announcements for them in such a short time (and high-profile ones among them) that fans who love the group have had NO time to recover from it yet. And here we have the woman who is considered by some to be the soul of AKB, publically wondering if she should graduate.

I don't know, just something about that video really didn't sit well with me. Maybe it's cause she was talking about such a personal thing in public view, maybe I don't like the person she was talking to (astrologer? sounded like it, but I don't know for sure), maybe she should talk to a real career counselor in private and then make a decision. I guess I just don't like seeing that kind of thing put on air as a spectacle. Maybe I'm oshi-biased though and I care about her too much, but I'm interested if anyone else actually shares my particular thoughts on this, cause all I've seen people say so far is they just feel sorry for her. Which, well, yeah, I do too but for a different reason.

11. kira-factor

kira-factor Kenkyuusei

I get what you're saying but it's not like Minami is thinking to abandon AKB. As she said she loves the group & is dedicated to it but it's very natural for her to have worries about being solo, graduating and how the group will be.

I think it's very realistic most of the girls are thinking about graduation. I think Atsuko's grad opened up a path for these girls. They were very comfortable in the group&didn't think about grad,but they do have to think about their own futures & Takamina has that right too...especially her actually. She's been in the group so long & worked so hard, so its not odd for her to think about graduation. It's actually better fans kinda get a heads up as to who will graduate next. I mean didnt Kojiharu also mention she was thinking about the concept of graduating. & it's prob been on Minami's mind for a while but she did say she wants to stay long enough to bring up the younger girls.

I agree this is something she should discuss in private, & she probably will. With members, with Akimoto, & also think about it herself. Like many said, that fortune telling this was more of councelling, it was actually easing Minami. Of course she'll put alot of thoughts into such a decision.

I really want her to be happy. In the group & out. It'l b hard at first, since she said she's scaared of being solo, but she'll do her best. Fans will support her.

12. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Because she's in doubt now and can't make up her mind, it feels like she's seeking answer from "outside source", someone to help her give the answer she needed to make a choice. It's understandable if she's been talking about it a lot. Give her time, so many thing had happen in the past, and what happen so early this year didn't help either. Takamina is not perfect. If it feels so unpleasant to us to see her in the state of mind she is now, it's more unpleasant on her, more so than it did to us. Just give her time :)

13. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE0OTk4ODQw.html[/youku]

Takamina is so gorgeous in ruby pv <3

14. Ta373

Ta373 Kenkyuusei

I don't see her talking about graduation that much, though. Wasn't RH 2013 the last time she talked about it? And it wasn't really direct, she just asked who wanted to be the next General Director. It's rare for her to approach the subject like this, not only bringing it up herself but talking about it without mentioning the stay-in-AKB-until-I'm-40 crap, as far as I remember.

And what the actual fuck, doesn't she have friends to talk about this? What are the girls doing? Those were not tears of sadness but of distress, it looked like she just needed to talk about it with anyone.

Team A B-sides are always awesome, thank you Aki-p for doing something right from time to time. Kinda sad I have pediophobia so I can't really see how pretty Takamina is on the MV without freaking out, damn you director-san, I hope you step on a dog poop.

It's ironic how it was just uploaded but half the girls on it already announced their graduations.

15. kira-factor

kira-factor Kenkyuusei

^ Great PV! I love the Mayu and Minami center :D Poor night guard seemed so lost lol.

& I'm sure Minami will talk to members at some point...or more so I hope they approach her. Minami isn't one to talk about her problems with others, especially the members, that's why they need to kind of force themselves on her in order for her to confide in them.

To be honest, the only people i can see her actually talking to would be 1st gen. Mostly Mariko. Or Acchan who already graduated. Maybe even Yuko. But I do hope this isn't something she keeps in since it's important to rely on others.

16. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE1MDM3ODU2.html[/youku]

Plastic Kuchibiru Takamina's version

Wow she kicked ass [rock]
    Really awesome!

17. Silenka

Who do I have to kill to get a HQ version of that + the backstage scenes? XD

18. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^^
    Thank you for that clip. She was amazing on that. I even felt a bit sad for Mariko-Sama :^^;: because Takamina clearly owned that song [rock] . Then, of course I remembered that that was the event were they were captains on opposite teams. I guess that was Takamina's way to play with Mariko-Sama. I wonder what song Mariko-Sama performed? Again, she was amazing on that video. [rock] [clap]

19. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

Mariko sang Mujin Eki (it was quite good to be honest), bias aside, Takamina did awesome :inlove:

20. Silenka

Really? I might need a better quality video, but I still think Mariko's version is better. Then again, I am a fan of Mariko's singing and dance style, and I thought her outfit, choreography and vocal tone fit that particular song better (not that Takamina's doesn't sound awesome too). Final judgment on whose version I like more will have to be reserved for when I get a better quality clip though.