Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Changing the topic
    This month Snack Kissa Eden :

[dm]xxf0px[/dm]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:lol: :lol: epic part

2. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

@Taka22
    Thank you so much~~! <3
    lol whats wrong with your GM :D

3. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    OMG :blink: my last post yesterday was 3 pages away, I think the topic get heated a little :fp:
    Anyway Thank you Taka22 for these hilarious gifs [hehe]

4. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Same here, I went to sleep for one night and expected the discussion would end in a few posts but when I opened up S48 I was like [hehe] . 3 pages :^^;: . Guess that's the way to increase the pages :hehe:

And

Apparently Haruna stalked Taka to the nail salon [hehe]
    [​IMG]

5. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    you know. I think this is a great place, so many people are concerned with Takamina. I'm very pleased to be joined here. :) (sorry if i'm hyperbole) :blush:
    And Taka22 thank you for the gife ... And, Takamina, what are you doing? :^O^: [hehe]

6. Takahashi M48

Takahashi M48 Kenkyuusei

Well, actually, i'm still confuse about miichan. She had been demoted to KKS right? So, is she still a part member of no3b? Is she still doing the weekly no3b radio with minami and haruna? What about the other activities of no3b. Obviously for akb48's activities,like for variety shows,she couldn't take part because she is KKS but is it the same with no3b. I hope not. Because i can't lose no3b. They're like my favourites. Ugghhh,this is frustrating. Miichan, why did you do this trouble in the first place? I think the management punished her like this because she cause other member's scandal as well. If not, i think they would not take it to seriously. Because she already repented and clearly we can see the proof of how much she wanted to stay. What about this goukon party anyways? Is it that fun and that unresistable? I totally, fully respect minami who had high principe and can resist things that normal people would want. You know, even girls generation is secretly dating. I just found out. It's not wrong, they are human being, its normal but as a fan who always believe when they say they're not dating anyone but suddenly otherwise happens,it is bit frustrating. You know, felt like betrayed. But minami, we fans of takamina can always believe her. Trust me, if she one day has a boyfriend, we would know it, she will tell us or give us hint or something and she will not keep being in akb48 like she didn't break any rule. She s that predictable you know? And never a pretender unless if it was for someone's sake. Like if she has problem she would still smile and not want to make us worry. Other than that, she will never lie to us.

7. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

^ There is not much no3b activities currently . For the Kissa Eden program, Miichan is removed and was replaced by Fresh Lemon (Miori) temporarily. Not sure about the others but I think we can't expect a full 3-member no3b to appear soon. :hmm:

8. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^That's what I was most afraid could happen...
    I really enjoy "Kissa Eden". Why did they had to do that? The show was only supposed to have 6 episodes...5 have already been aired. I just don't understand that decision...Miori is from the same agency? Is that why she was choosen? I have nothing in particular against her, but I think she just doesn't fit in that group image...

9. Takahashi M48

Takahashi M48 Kenkyuusei

Lemon???? Are you serious???? She became no3b? Are they crazy? I will never accept that!!!!!!!

10. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    :D :D :D :D :D
    I almost died of laughter.
    Lemon obviously not be a NO3B
    And if ... decide to put it, I will feel a lot everything, but I will be unable to .. continue to follow the group.
    I love No3b, to make a bad joke with this.

11. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    I mean, considering how the management has had to scramble to keep everything together recently, perhaps Miori was the only member available on a short notice?

This switch makes too little sense to be permanent, lol.

12. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
  13. AsooChan

AsooChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia
    Wooow Fresh Lemon instead of Many other member that they can replace Mi-chan but not Lemon !!! is super cute and can't be with No3b !!! it's doesn't come to my mind!!!! [shake]

Hope that not true~!!! [shake]

14. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    wow furesu lemon [hehe]
    i think that is just temporary :) no3b still with Takamina, Miichan, and Harunyan :)
    ah about this...i think, why lemon replace Miichan in Kissa Eden because they in same agency, right? Ogipro :D

15. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Lemon in no3b? No way! Even if she wasn't replacing Miichan...I can't imagine, for example, Lemon in the PV of Kirigirisu Jin... [shake]

16. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

:lol: Miorin just substituted for Miichan in that tv show only, not become Miichan's permanent replacement in no3b. You guys need to chill out :^^;:

17. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^ Well she is from the same agency "Ogi Pro" that have No3b & Watarirouka's members, though Miorin's image fit with Warota the most, but at this point I can expect any thing from Aki-P-Troll wonderland.

18. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That's what I thought.
    No one said anything about lemon as no3b replacement at all. Why so much panic? [wonder]

19. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

I can picture Akimoto saying" "Well, if Miichan continues in that program fans will bitch cuz she was in a scandal. So if it comes to that, I will give you a member who will never get into a scandal. There you go, どうぞ."

Seems like I am finally seeing punishment for Miichan. The demotion is nothing really, it's just a change of theater, maybe not being with her friends is kind of a punishment though. The shaving was self-inflected, unless you think she was driven to do so, but as it stands now it wasn't.

Now, not appearing in TV shows, that is punishment, given that that is Miichan's aim: variety. But the real punishment looking forward will be losing votes, which pretty much affects everything. We will need to see for how long Micchan will be kept from TV variety in order to determine whether this is a true punishment or a facade to pretend repercussions from her actions.

About Takamina, there are no double standards. Takamina has never addressed members directly when they have engaged in scandals. She just mentioned that having a boyfriend is not possible within AKB to the members in general, so it isn't like she treated Yuka, Nacchan and so on like crap once things surfaced and now she treats Miichan differently.

At best, or at worst, Takamina made a mistake by taking that happy photo with Miichan. I think the timing of that photo was not the best. She could have easily been there and supported her friend, but getting such a picture publicized gave a wrong impression that everything was fine, that all was behind while there were still fans questioning managements decisions.

Takamina doesn't determine who stays or leaves the group so punishments are independent of her. I understand that there are fans that feel the need to go to her handshake line to complain and vent their dislike for the decisions taken within the group, but I don't think any fans should go there to question Takamina. She is not going to badmouth management or members in front of nobody.

Yes, Takamina said that if you have a boyfriend you can't be in AKB. That is true. But management was the one that contradicted such a statement by allowing Miichan to stay (unless Miichan somehow alleged he wasn't a boyfriend no more or something and management treated the issue as an scandal). In the end, I think that from now on we will see Takamina tone down her speech when addressing this issue. It may be similar in content but perhaps less "in your face".

Next election will be so interesting and decisive. If somehow Miichan keeps a strong position in spite of the scandal (also Shasshi, Chikano and Amina) I would like to see if this could lead to a shift in how management addresses future leaks of member relationships. I bet it wouldn't be a swift change but if we see girls not dropping after having alleged affairs I could see management not going apeshit when something like this shows up. But I don't think that will be the case, I bet the girls will drop, especially Miichan.

I feel like fans who don't want this rule to vanish or get into a second place of importance need to use this next election to let their voice be heard or there might be some changes coming forward. Of course, venting your dislike for these members' actions is not something easy to do given that you can't actually protest against members in the election, it isn't like you can subtract votes from them.

But then I don't think management would risk AKB to how the circumstances "appear" to be. They wouldn't risk losing the hardcore fans. But indeed this next election could possibly be the first real way of measurement of how girls who have been involved in such scandals are repudiated by the fanbase. I can't wait to see this.

I feel like once AKB reaches a new high point, like some new achievement or something, Takamina may graduate. But I doubt Takamina would leave AKB as it is now, in this sea of scandals and negative perceptions.

20. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

Takamina-san in Ruby PV is great! It's not a wrong decision to choose her as the WCenter of the song with Mayuyu :lol:
    I just feel she likes the King of chess game, or maybe Queen? King/Queen from black part [hehe]