AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I also have another question. I understand how to translate oshimen, but what would be a good way to translate kami oshi? A member you want to support to goddess status? I'm writing an assignment and its hard to find the right way to put it...

2. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
  3. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Thanks! I remember reading that now! Just couldn't remember where it was, sorry. So the member you like the most, the member you support the most. I feel really dumb because that sounds so natural now :| Sigh. Thats assignments I suppose.

4. akbingo

akbingo Kenkyuusei

I have a few question.

1 I understand that maeda atsuko is also known as acchan . However , i dont understand why is she called acchan . Is it because she just wan people to call her acchan or there special reason . This is because for other akb48 member , their nickname is somewhat similar to their actual name . For example,mayu watanabe=mayuyu ,yuki kashiwagi=yukirin ,itano tomomi =tomochin .

2I have never been to akb48 threater before . so i would like to ask .... When akb48 was first formed in 2005 , what song do they sing in their threater . This is because at that time , there isnt any song like heavy rotation ,gingham check for example written for them . So do they sing any song the fan wan to listen ?

3 How many times do akb48 perform in threater per day .

4Do top member like yuko oshima , mayuyu still perform in akb48 threater ?

5 For akb48 member, do most of them continue studying or quit schooling due to busy schedule of akb48 activities .

5. eraft

eraft Kenkyuusei

Just wanted to ask if anyone used shipping services to try to apply for the handshake tickets? basically it provides the users a japanese address where goods can be store and shipped to you.

6. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Okay, this is probably my last question- seriously, thank you to HoneyRoastedPeanuts for all of the help! I found out that I got the handshakes that I wanted, so now I'm applying for more. I'm hoping for advice on whether it's better to spread out the handshakes for one girl over all of the blocks or to apply for a few for the same block. I've heard that you can use more tickets at once and get more time or something- is this worth it if it's true? Also, how many handshakes would be possible in one block (about how long does it take to wait in each line?)? I don't want to apply for tickets and run out of time, but I'm hoping to meet a bunch of the girls. I'm probably worrying too much, haha.

7. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Apparently at the last hs event, someone had 100 for Jurina and used them all at once
    You're a paying customer so as long as you aren't making trouble, you should be able to use the full time in one hit

8. TakaminaForever

TakaminaForever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hi everyone. I want to ask if there has ever been a live-vocal performance of Temodemo no Namida? I want to hear the girls singing live. And the same goes for Bird. Has that song ever been performed with live vocals?
    Please give me the links and/or the name of the concert along with the performers. Thank you!!!

P.S. I really want to hear AKB sing live so I'm trying to look up their live-singing performances. Please give me links to live-singing peroformances if that's not too much trouble. Thank you!!

9. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Where are these costumes from?
    [​IMG]

Nvm found it.

10. akbingo

akbingo Kenkyuusei

Anyone knows what happen to this episode on shukan akb.

I watched shukan akb ep 42 and the date is 30april 2010 . In this episode, the member are overcoming obstacle to save yuko oshima . They are split into 3team to save . In this episode ,matusui jurina and acchan started the 1st round to save . At the end of the episode , it shows preview of next week episode which is the other2 team saving yuko . However when i see ep 43 with the date 7may 2010 , it is not continued from previous ep and ep 43 is testing of member physical activities .

So what happen to ep 42 ?????

11. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I've been wondering, does anyone know what the audience is saying in the chant for Namida no Shounan?

12. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
    It was from the Guam special they did, a Courage Test; they just aired a small part of it, but you can find the full version on YT, unless it's been deleted... then you should try youku instead. [hi]

13. eraft

eraft Kenkyuusei

I have a few question regarding apply the handshake ticket at chara-ani. Assuming i won the ticket. How do you pay for the CD ? Is it Cash on delivery ? Is there a check on ID on delivery ? From what I understand there is a check of ID at the event; should I sign up using my English name instead ? (My identification card only show English name)

14. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

You can pay either by credit card (debit card works too as that is what I used) or COD if you are at the place you're gettign it delivered to (or at least someone is there with the money to pay). Not sure on the ID check for delivery but don't think there is other I wouldn't have been able to get mine. You are correct about whether there is an ID check at the event, you have to present that at every lane you line up in. English name is fine too. Hope that helps :)

15. akbingo

akbingo Kenkyuusei

erm ok . so what is the date of the full version of guam special that you mentioned?

16. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

It's only released as DVD SP Box. It's SP 2, released on 6/05/10 to be exact.

17. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
    I managed to find a playlist with the videos (apparently all of them work). The first 6 videos are from a Neoki Dokkiri they made to other members, the 7th is the Courage Test Making-Of, and the remaining are the complete Courage Test (by teams). [aup] Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUOI_yfa81E&list=PLE40E94FB20CCDB8C

Enjoy. ;)

18. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    This may seem like a silly question to ask, but i really require answers please, fellow wota :cry:

Are there any new AKB drama or anime such as or similar to Sakura kara no Tegami, AKB0048, or Majisuka Gakuen ?

So far the Majisuka Gakuen series seems to be the only one that is continuously running, as Sakura no Tegami is a one-off thing, and AKB0048 has ended its 2nd season and no new season is expected. Thus, is AKB coming up with any new shows similar to them ? If not, 2013 seems to be a more boring year compared with previous years as there seems to be fewer things to look forward to.

19. dase75

dase75 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Sup guys, I am a relatively new with the event system of the 48Groups.

I am stationed at Singapore and I would like to participate in handshakes event at later part of this year, I would like to know how to apply for the tickets through overseas and what kind of tickets are available.
    If possible, I would like to know the estimated cost for one trip!!~

Please reply meeeeee~~

20. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

^^Majisuka might get another season (following the trend of one a year) but it probably won't be announced for a while. 00 might also get another one, but due to the plot holes I sincerely doubt its able to be saved. The did the drama for So Long! but as far as I know, theres nothing else at the moment, but I'm sure they'll be doing some

^^To get handshake tickets you need to apply for theatre editions on chara-ani. So you'll need to import some cds (if you want 10 hs tickets, thats 10 x 1000 yen +shipping). Its a lottery so you may not get any tickets. Then obviouly, flights and hotels. (Might be more info in the "seeing akb" thread)