TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

You mean Kuro-chan's ass? That's a LONG TIME ago, back when when it's AKB1:59. Can't remember which one exactly but look at wiki list it should be either EP5 or EP6 airing on 02/21/2008 or 02/28/2008.

2. slovenoki

slovenoki Kenkyuusei

Thanks
    Found the vid [hehe]

3. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    New episode from today

04/16/13
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQzOTUwMTY4.html[/youku]

4. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

04/23/13

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQ3MTU3MzA0.html[/youku]

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Wow! Sata san's wife is actually quite pretty!

He looked so embarassed lol

6. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Finally Muchaburi Dodgeball is back on AKBingo!!! :inlove: :inlove: [party] [party] :drool: It's going to air in the next episode.

7. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ Phrase Museum also made a comeback after several months absence. Excited about Muchaburi Dodgeball; hope they came up with some clever penalties.

Also, we get a preview sometime after next week of the next members to appear on the show (Mayuyu, Rabutan, etc).

On a side note, are they going to continue with that AKBingo! spinoff yakiniku show? It looked more like a lost episode of AKBingo!

8. kojiharuchan

kojiharuchan Kenkyuusei

I cannot watch this week episode... it says only can stream on mainland china :(
    how to solve this issue ?

I sure hope they continue with it ... its so funny plus the food is good :blush:

9. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

^ You can DL the ep. from H!O

Loved the whole Sata VS AKB thing :D I'm surprised that he actually shaved his head. It feels so weird though because we've always seen him with that hair of his, but his new (lack of) hair looks pretty good. Also, his wife is pretty good looking!

Excited for next week's Muchaburi. Yuko is going to be in it so [rock]

10. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

This whole Sata vs. AKB was pretty much totally setup for the inevitable. AKBingo! had been declining in quality not too long ago, so there was a need to do something a little edgy. My favorite part of the whole series was when Sata got on his hands and knees pleading to Yuko :hehe:

Still, I like that Sata was willing to sacrifice his hair for the sake of the show. I'm surprised his wife came; with Kiyoto's parents making appearances on the show, it shows how much these two care.

^
    ^ Yeah, lately there's been a crackdown on videos from the most popular uploaders. Last time this happened, it went away in a few weeks. Hopefully they'll come back soon, I watch a lot of different variety shows other than AKB related.

11. kojiharuchan

kojiharuchan Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ DL for H!O is a little hard for me as the file is too big. Does anyone know or has other links to this week's Epi like youtube or Dailymotion ? thanks in advance [nod]

I really want to see the continuation of SATA Vs. AKB !! also of course the shaving of his head [hehe]
    kawaii ne ~

P.S. thank you so much melyangelique-chan for the dailymotion link, I am so bad at searching :(
    <3 U <3 U

12. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

^ A quick search on dailymotion can get you what you want [nod]
    [dm]xzb3q0[/dm]

13. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

latest episode episode is enjoyable. Its weird seeing sata-sana without his pompadour, maybe i
    get use to his weird hairstyle. He looks more clean in his new hairstyle, :D

to tell you the truth i dont plan on watching AKBingo new episodes cause i thought it will be another
    boring episode but i dreamt about AKBingo yesterday, the only thing i can remember from my dream
    is i was laughing while watching AKBingo and then my dad who's currently in japan came and watch it
    with me, lol :^^;: :^^;:

14. mayuoshi

mayuoshi Kenkyuusei

So since I've had so much free time lately I've been watching a lot of akbingo from the beginning. I'm up to June 2012 and I'm pretty disappointed in the quality at this point. There are barely any appearances from senbatsu (new gen are cool but not very funny), the amount of good segments and out of studio stuff has lowered heaps and there are barely any laugh out loud moments now. I'm hear to ask how the show fairs from then on since I'm starting to lose hope in akbingo and my interest is waning. Please. Someone. Tell me it gets better (No but really be honest).

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

^The high/low segments are pretty good and involve senbatsu members. I can't remember when those were played.

It's looking like AKBingo is going to shape up, at least for a short while. They just did this hilarious competition with Sata and now they're bringing back the dodgeball segment which is a lot of people's favorite. I have a feeling that either it will get better from here on or it will only get better for a couple eps and then go back to being mediocre. Honestly AKBingo has been on for so long that it's kind of played out at this point. As much as I hate to say that, because it's the main 48-group variety show... I wish it was better already =/ It does have some gold moments (like the new year's prank this year, definitely watch that series of eps) but it's been on a sharp decline for a while...

16. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Well lets just hope the episodes actually good rather than lacking in excitement.

17. BIG JAKE

BIG JAKE Kenkyuusei

Would like to see more cream pie in the face games, they used to do those all the time.

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yeah, simple physical humor is still good for a laugh and I think they've been forgetting that lately. Pies, races and falls... and then weird games like the missing48 game and battle burger that the audience could play along with were awesome. You could argue that they've been done so much people were tired of them, but they were at least consistently funny and they're what made AKBingo great to begin with.

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Yay for another Muchaburi Dodgeball episode. Been a long time since last episode with it. :awesome:

20. mayuoshi

mayuoshi Kenkyuusei

It's nice to hear the show might start getting better. Thanks for the info!