TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Ok, if that's the lead in, then the speculation fans said about members going #2 is probably true. I thought it would've been much worse involving dropping a deuce, like someone crapped their pants. :^^;:

Definitely throw out anything sexual.

HKT is turning into a real funky group. I mean take this episode and the Shoujiki Shogi with Sakura vs Haruppi and we might have my new favorite team! I loved how Yuko praised Haruppi's farting in front of everyone :awesome:

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Takahashi was in this episode?

3. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^No she wasn't
    Taker just meant that Ranran made the same (somewhat trademark) expression that Takamina always makes.

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

^
    Yeah, what I meant was that the atmosphere and the comments that follows were similar to when Takamina was telling her cold jokes.

5. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Just get to watch last 2 weeks ep with HKT.

Funny as hell.

I love this group cast :D :D

6. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

i want AKBingo to do another danso episode but with jurina this time

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

im a dude but jurina in danso is just so cool :^O^: , i dont think someone can resist jurina
    in danso [hehe]

7. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So another AKB VS Sata?

8. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    AKBingo 130409

Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQwNjExMjg0.html[/youku]

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah, but from the look of it, this was suppose to be air a few month ago based on the costume

and

there are people on 2ch and Chinese board claiming that Sata already shaved and the episode was delayed due to Miichan event.

Anyway, still a nice episode though, Suzuran losing was a bit surprising, but Kitarie shows again that she is one of the funniest AKB member and one of few AKB that could actually make a living as comedian. Sasshi, Shiichan, Kitarie, and there really not many else. (Both Yuko and Takamina can be funny but not comedian/variety-talk funny, though Kojiharu is a natural on telling dirty jokes.)

10. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^I'd love to see a translation of what Kitarie said. She's a big owarai fan so I wouldn't say she was completely out of her realm.

I have to disagree with you on the rest of the girls. None of them tell jokes or do gags. Well, I guess out of the bunch Yuko sorta has gags with her impressions and facial expressions. But she, Sasshi, and Shiichan are really good at being variety funny, not comedian funny. Personally, I think Yuko is the funniest girl based on what she says and does. She goes where others won't.

About the episode,
    it's been going around that Sata has been wearing a headpiece. Now we know how it happened. I guess they did delay the airing, whether because of Miichan or not, it still takes ahile to edit the show.

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    By the way, it seems during the HKT/AKB episode they were supposed to get 3,1% ratings but they obtained 2,7%. And they talked about a gourmet thing. Can someone explain what the deal was?

12. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    the whole miichan and sata shaved head thing was talked about here back when it happened

lol kitarie was funny. I love watching ranran play golf but they kinda dragged those first two freebie puts out a while
    can't believe she missed that 3rd one :XD:

13. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

^
    Ah.. I remember that post, I didn't really connect it to this though and it skipped my mind when I was lurking on 2 Ch and Chinese forums... :^^;:

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I liked this recent episode. Even considering this ties into the head shaving, and we know why it got delayed, it's still going to be fun to see how everything plays out. I asked a friend if this had filmed a while back seeing as Tomochin and Yuuko were in studio for this one.

Ranran missing the 1m put surprised me. I was certain she'd get it and they'd have to do a put from at least 2~3m away before one of them missed.

Ranran's golf swing form is still weird for me to watch even though I've seen it before. Just seeing her spine get all twisted the way she does it, but I guess it works for giving her that power swing.

Can't wait to see what other challenges they'll have for next week's episode.

15. zak099

zak099 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It seems like this ep was set up to be Sata 1- AKB 1. I'm sure they where thinking Sata would win the comedy part and Ranran would win the golf part since that's their bread and butter. But, never underestimate Kitarie. She's such a fan of owarai. She actually memorizes the manzai bits and do it at home right? anyway, this is my best at translating the comedy part.
    Question-"I had to look twice reading a note from mom that was left with the food that she made for me.
    What was written on the note"?
    3rd Place: Iwata Karen-"filled with mom's love, stir fried ginger pork meal. 1580yen" comment-So What?
    3rd place: Kuramochi Asuka-"welcome home. Heat it up before you eat it.... That's what women do."
    comment-Low class. (I guess the audience took it in a sexually suggestive way)
    1st place: Kitahara Rie-"Actually, it's dad." comment-simple and funny
    2nd Place Sata-san: "I'll leave it on the table with the word "nigiri" so, if you're hungry, smell it."
    honestly, I could be wrong on this translation because it really doesn't make any sense. But looking at the reaction of the other girls, maybe it didn't make any sense to them. and oh, the look of dissapointment on Kyoto-kun's face.... [hehe]

I wish they did a long drive challenge instead of a putting challenge (maybe with those indoor driving machine). I love watching Suzuran's big swing. she kick's ass [rock]

16. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

"nigiri" can mean a style of sushi, but based on what he wrote, he also used kanji '屁' which stands for fart. So I guess Sata is trying to make a pun, but it's still not very funny. Kitarie just rocks, I really hope she got more variety appearances because she got a quick wit and her timing are also pretty good whenever she appears in a variety. Too bad she seem to more concentrated on acting... :^^;:

17. zak099

zak099 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ahhh. ok... that makes more sense. thx. At least now I got what Sata was trying to say now. Yup, Kitarie is the bomb. I kinda want her to help SKE in the TV area.... We'll see how the SSJ2 and other new shows they supposed to have goes...

18. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah "nigiri sushi" are the sushi with ingredient (usually raw) put on top of rice, but it's usually written as 握り寿司. That is the only thing I can make it out. My Japanese isn't great either, but I much more adapt in kanji due to my Chinese background.

As for Kitarie, I think she already helped. A quite a few fans on 2ch who are crediting her addition being a factor for new season of Magical Radio when MR2's rating was slightly above average at best.

That said, Kitarie is really busy lately, quietly she had add major roles in 1 drama and 2 movies in just past 1.5 year that is separated from AKB production. She also having a role in a upcoming prime time drama, Kazoku Game it really is interesting where her career leads.. :cute:

19. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    when it comes to variety now HKT48 is the name of the group to talk about. but AKB48 is still the dominant group since they are all in one. variety type of idols, charismatic members and etc. that you still have to combine SKE, HKT,NMb to make an AKB48 group.
    but right now HKT brings the most laugh even AKB48 members knows how a variety type of idol is HKT thanks to Sasshi I guess for always bringing up the mood.

20. slovenoki

slovenoki Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know the episode number where Sayaka cops the fat guy's bum in the face?
    :^O^: