Single AKB48 31st [Sayonara Crawl] 13/05/22

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I find that even with the free shipping Yesasia are more expensive than HMV. CDJ usually end up somewhere between YA and HMV. Maybe thats why YA always take longer to sell out of things than the other two :lol:

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Both Amazon Japan and HMV periodically restock all the time. Since their site is the same for both Japanese and international users, when people cancel their orders, Amazon Japan and HMV restock a lot faster than CDJapan does, which is a site only for international users.

I was able to get an order in on April 17th on Amazon Japan and just yesterday at HMV. :approve:

Here's the Amazon links

Sayonara Crawl Limited Edition A
    Sayonara Crawl Limited Edition K
    Sayonara Crawl Limited Edition B

And here's the HMV. These links are no longer searchable and have been delisted from HMV actually, so if they get in stock, you should have several hours to buy them because no one can find them except other people that also have the link. :D I have them because I bookmarked them for my own personal use when they first popped up :hehe:

Sayonara Crawl Limited Edition A
    Sayonara Crawl Limited Edition K
    Sayonara Crawl Limited Edition B

I hope this helps you, and if not, anybody else reading the thread still searching for Limited Editions. Just check those links every now and then, and you'll definitely be able to get some. Make your accounts and add your address/credit card info ahead of time, and especially for Amazon, keep refreshing. I've never had trouble getting limited editions even back when AKB was at the peak of their popularity.

3. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    On King Records website was announced some bonuses which will come with the 31st single, "Tekken Parapara Manga",

Type A: Tekken Parapara Manga ~So long~
    Type K: Tekken Parapara Manga ~Yume no Kawa~
    Type B: Tekken Parapara Manga ~First Rabbit~

http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/t/t3402 ... um=twitter

Also the New(one-shot?) Unit announced recently at latest Budokan Concert, "BKA48", the -untitled- song will be coupling for the Type B.

Kawaei Rina(center), Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Shimazaki Haruka, Minegishi Minami, Sashihara Rino and Kashiwagi Yuki.

http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/topic/t ... topic=3401

"Sayonara Crawl" Senbatsu confirmed by Editor-in-Chief of Scrambled Eggs,

Itano Tomomi, Shimazaki Haruka, Watanabe Mayu, Oshima Yuko, Kojima Haruna, Matsui Rena, Takahashi Minami, Matsui jurina, Yokoyama Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki, Shinoda Mariko, Miyazawa Sae, Abe Maria, Kitahara Rie, Yamamoto Sayaka, Sashihara Rino, Watanabe Miyuki, Iriyama Anna, Nagao Mariya, Takajo Aki, Fujie Reina, Kodama Haruka, Kimoto Kanon, Yagura Fuuko, Tomonaga Mio, Kawaei Rina, Tashima Meru, Kizaki Yuria, Miyawaki Sakura, Kato Rena, Yamada Nana, Kikuchi Ayaka.

AKB:17 SKE:4 NMB:4 HKT:5 JKT:1 SNH:1

https://plus.google.com/109032389081888 ... Yx5cBZeGub

For the MV going to be four members as center( Itano Tomomi, Shimazaki Haruka, Watanabe Mayu, Oshima Yuko), it's called 「クアドラブルセンター」 "Quadra Bull Center".

2°EDIT: ↑Lol He was wrong( :^^;: ), it's called 「クアドラプル」"Quadruple" or 「quadruplets」.

4. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    OMG. WHYYY
    I don't like the cover but I want Ricchan TAT
    BKA48~

5. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So, it looks like the wrapup article turned out to be entirely accurate after all, and the senbatsu rumour from a week and a half ago was true...

Big senbatsu though. Pretty much 50/50 AKB:sister group ratio.

6. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Kinda surprised it's Tomochin instead of Jurina for the center.

Not that I don't like Tomochin (I love her) but I'm guessing that's special treatment for the 1st gen that's graduating?

7. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I said before. I think they thought this was gonna be Tomochin's last single so they decided to make her a center. Little did they know she was going to participate in the election.

8. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

then why not just tomichin alone as center!?
    i bet all 48G fans will agree with that!

9. ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK Kenkyuusei

CDs from Yesasia are a little more expensive but if you compare the total cost between CDjapan, HMV, Amazon and Yesasia Yesasia are the cheapest because they're the only 1 of the 4 that offer free shipping.

10. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Thats true - but they would have taken more than a few photos so it would have been able to be changed

^Agreeing

Additionally, SCrawl is fab. Outfits are horrible lol

11. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    According to reports on twitter this is the supposed Undergirls line-up for "Bara no Kajistu",

アンダーガールズ「バラの果実」選抜メンバー(修正版)小嶋菜月、小嶋真子 、吉田朱里、松岡菜摘、田野優花、武藤十夢、佐々木優佳里、高橋朱里、向田茉夏、大島涼花、岡田奈々、與儀ケイラ、古畑奈和、谷真理佳、森保まどか、岩田華怜

Kojima Natsuki, Kojima Mako, Okada Nana, Yoshida Akari, Matsuoka Natsumi, Tano Yuka, Muto Tomu, Sasaki Yukari, Takahashi Juri, Mukaida Manatsu, Oshima Ryoka, Yogi Keira, Furuhata Nao, Tani Marika, Moriyasu Madoka, Iwata Karen.

*waiting for official confirmation.

12. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

Not all, I guess... You can't expect all fans to like her. They want to play safe by using 4 centers.

13. Nipponsama

Nipponsama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    And I thought So Long was king of boring AKB singles. Well done, my new boring-no. 1: Sayonara Crawl :/

14. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Haiz... the singles are getting real bad now.
    But at least the coupling was good! :)
    Now it's worth actually buying the discs! [hehe] though I still think we should remove the cover when we get it LOL (unless it's the yukata ver) :XD:

15. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Knew it was a generic song just from the CM anyway :hmm:
    At least I like UG song

16. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Katyuusha>Sayonara It's alright, but not that great.

17. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Today in budokan for sayonara crawl, (mayu & Paru ) got a lot moment in the front center.

are they the double center?

but Yuko and Tomochin also had a lot of screen time on the front.

18. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Yeah, it's Yuko, Takamina, Paruru, and Mayuyu center.

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

After watching the performances of Sayonara Crawl and Bara no kajitsu... I have to say I love both of them. Sayonara has a fun chorus. It's not going to top Ebikachu for me but it'll go quite well with the other summer songs.
    Bara sounds so much like an oldschool AKB song which is great points in my book. Okada Nana getting a lot of exposure in it really helps it to be awesome even more for me.

With these two being great, I can't wait to hear the team songs. I hope they are just as good or even better.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, I loved it. :inlove:

And you know they're getting again the Japan Records Award for this one, so... get used to it. [hehe]