Single AKB48 31st [Sayonara Crawl] 13/05/22

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

1. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

still, no news..

i thought 30th single had 5 centers until they announced "the main 5" and Mayuyu center.

for the 31th, I will wait for the official announcement, is it to be 4 centers, or main 4, or Wcenter Mayu-Paru or else.

2. Harlem

Harlem Kenkyuusei

Thanks guys! :)

I'll wait a week to see if HMV / CDJ re-stock the limited's, if they don't i'll just bite the bullet and pick them up from YesAsia :^^;:

3. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Hm. I was under impression that it's already announced - http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2024086/full/

4. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Well I know that those are the top/main 4.
    the medias just wrote the same thing on the 30th single (5 centers). this was refuted when the management announced Mayuyu center and "main five".

5. Yuling

Yuling Kenkyuusei

On NicoVideo News, they're calling it "Quadruple Center" so yeah, it's about as official as it's going to get:

Source: http://news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw598538

6. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I agree with this completely. Bara was really cool! I hope we get some more of those in the future~!

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Both songs failed to stick with me :hmm: Bara no Kajitsu, especially, I can't even remember what it sounds like at all. Sayonara Crawl, at least I got the chorus down, and I do think it's better than Manatsu no Sounds Good! Can't wait till the recording is up, I need to listen to them again to get used to it. I didn't like HKT's Suki! Suki! Skip! at first and I'm listening to it nonstop nowadays, so maybe the same will happen for Sayonara Crawl? I mean, I like so many of the members in there, I really want to enjoy this song. Maybe the PV will make the song.

8. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Did I dream or is Kojima Natsuki center for Bara no Kajitsu ?
    I was so excited when I saw her in front position, I might have imagined it, but it looked to me like she's center.

9. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sayonara Crawl's not that bad - I considered it quite generic initially, but it starts off with quite the bang and then peters out slowly for the remaining four minutes. :D

Ponytail probably still takes it for mine, but I'd rank it equally with MnSG. Manatsu is really non stop and loud, I can't listen to it for too long without being driven hyper. Sayonara seems to have that Manatsu touch for me without the loudness. And then above all this, lies pretty much every SKE/NMB summer song =/

The cover/costumes leave something to be desired. While the song doesn't hurt the ears, the cover/yellow/neon yellow costume hurts the eyes...

10. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I like sayonara crawl. it's easy listening. I hope the PV won't be disappointing..my fav summer song after EbiKachu..

11. lovelygirl

lovelygirl Kenkyuusei

the song kind of reminds me of an 80s movie when the hero succeeds at his goal. I love the summer feel of it but I think I still like Manatsu better cause i was humming that for days when i heard it. As for the costumes I think the costume designers take elements for current fashion trends and incorporate them into the performance outfit for the summer single. neon colors and cut out design dresses are very popular now. They did this last year with Manatsu with the pastel and collar lock. I just can't wait to see the music video. I think it's going to be amazing.

12. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    The covers are kind of messy so Regular K, it is! Thank god I didn't preorder Limited K when it was still available in CDJ. For the song, I'm not a fan (MnSG's better IMO) though I don't care since I came to like every AKB single which didn't catch my liking initially.

By the way, does anybody have the list of the confirmed senbatsu? Saw some lists which I'm not sure if they're confirmed and noticed that there's no Team KII in senbatsu? Churi T_T

13. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Audios from the concert if you just want a listen again.

Sayonara Crawl (Concert)

Bara no Kajitsu (Concert)

14. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

[url=http://stage48.net/wiki/index...p://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Sayonara_Crawl[/url]

And no Churi... [boom]

15. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

Bara no Kajitsu is quite well-done, the spoken parts are a nice touch compared to other songs. SayoKuro is also not bad by itself, the color-scheme of the costumes matches the Summer theme and the chorus itself is a joy to listen to.

Covers wise, I like the flower pool design that most of them has, however, the regular K version stands out the most for me so I will go with getting that.

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    OK, so after i heard the full song and watched the perf, kinda like it, my ranking of AKB summer songs
    1. Ponytail, forever AKB best single :inlove: - that Acchan solo killed everthing :inlove:
    2. Ebikachu, wonderful song and lovely PV
    3.Babyx3, those Acchan scenes in the PV :nb:
    4. Sayonara and Manatsu, i thought i liked Sayonara more but afterall Manatsu was good too, so same for me (maybe because i played Manatsu so much these past days)
    not sure if Namida was a summer single but if yes then i rank it the same with Sayonara and Manatsu

4 centers are good, and i got to see Reinyan and Nana in senbatsu, everyone looked great except the horrid outfits, neon,seriously no

17. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^^^Thank you so much!

Not really surprising but I feel sorry for KII being the only team without a senbatsu representative. After all that Churi's pleading to Aki-P, it's kind of disappointing. Anyway, it's really good to see Ayarin in senbatsu. The hard work of being accepted again finally paid off. Nana, my NMB oshi, in senbatsu also made me very very very happy but with 50+ members, I doubt she (and Ayarin) will be getting decent amount of screen time.

18. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    Kojima Natsuki is center for Bara no Kajitsu?

I see what you did there.

19. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    ^
    What do you mean ? :)

20. lovelygirl

lovelygirl Kenkyuusei

After looking at the costumes again I think the one's without sleeves look way better than the one's with sleeves. The under girls outfits look so sharp and sleek I love them.