Single [SINGLE] JKT48 1st [RIVER] 13/05/??

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Ian905, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...same with me ...each group had their own character 'n style so i don't want to compare it ...

...JKT's River Live Performance earlier was awesome ...and to make it more awesome, they perform their first River performance outside theater at Budokan ...

...good job girl's ... [rock] ...

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    LOL Cherrybelle48 and SM*SH48, the local ota will go wild lol

3. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

now i can say ^^ JKT48 did great, no need to compare because they make me love to watch River :D

4. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

^
    finally you can enjoy River? :D

yeah, JKT finally proof it and everyone can see! hopefully River can change some people's mind about "only cute" image from JKT. Maybe especially for girls and adults, they can see the real JKT now :lol:

5. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Even though I'm already re-watched RIVER for almost 20 times, I still had goosebumps near the end of the song. Somehow the aura was scarier at the end :^^;:

And yet, it's just a video, not direct live performance. I wonder how it feels when you see them performing like that in front of you...

6. rokoko

rokoko Kenkyuusei

7. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

yeah, the video looks "darker" than their 1st River performance at the Special HebiRote show. I think that "dark energy" source is Kinal, woohoo [clap]

8. shinzanmono48

shinzanmono48 Kenkyuusei

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    yep 720p is the highest quality

10. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Okay, now that I've had the day to think, I'm going to clarify my words:

Yes, Kinal is awesome. "Too wild" and "outshone" were my words, yes... but those words weren't exactly coming that negative a place.
    River has such a strong, daring elements to it, it's meant to be a little wild. The song is about asking the listener to 'go for it'. The dance moves are fast, music is made from smacking of body parts.The song is very much 'alive'.

Also, to "out shine" the rest / someone is generally a whispered compliment to someone as you're leaving a venue.
    And Kinal definitely shone and radiated electric. Heck, if there had been a solo dance break in River, I'm not sure anyone would have minded.
    The problem lies in however, JKT48 is a group concept - and there are 15 other girls dancing.

So, when I say "tone down" that doesn't have to mean a "watered down" performance, I don't wish Kinal to be any less of what she is... it's more, I think she needs to not be as expressive as she was at certain points as the disparity between her larger movements compared to some of Team J was really noticeable... when JKT is meant function more as a solid unit, especially when it comes to this song.

For the next performance, I was wouldn't mind Kinal toning down some of her dance moves to maybe a '9/10' when they were a '11' at Budokan and I want the rest of the senbatsu to match her, in time.
    (Though facial expression, I want to see them lift their game by next time).

This being said after only seeing one broadcast performance where I'm pretty sure the cameramen all started following Kinal like moth to a dangerous flame. Her captured face is the bookend of that performance... Kinal is definitely awesome.

Is it unfair to Kinal to ask her to match the rest of the girls? I would say 'no' because they are meant to match and Kinal is meant to lead. And she did... I just got the feeling, from this one performance, that she might have been a little too far out in front for the pack to catch up. If that makes sense.

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    personally, i don't think Kinal should matched her's with the rest of the group. it will be a betrayal to the word "competition"

48 is, after all, has a very high lvl of competition especially when it was in the Election

12. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

agree with TMI, kinal souldn't tone down, the rest must trained more to match her power ^^ that's how it should be done, go run 5x GBK id needed XD 100x push up a day 250x sit-up a day. XD damn i'm evil hahaha. oh well what i wanna say is those girls should try the best to mach kinal power, i'm pretty sure beby is not too far from kinal, also delima and ve, just trained a little bit and put some spirit, they should be ok ;)

go girls you can do it :) anyway you already great ^^;

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    you sounded like a military trainer, djt lol
    JKT girls will be as hard as a rock after receiving that kind of training lol

14. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

I read somewhere on twitter that their usual 'punishment' is 150x push-up and 150x situp ... and they are okay with it ...

15. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

yap you correct, it happen to kks, after the show, they will have another training. if the show is good, they will just review and coreo training. but if their show is bad, then 150x push up and sit ups will wait for them before they do coreo .... so every time they show, they always finished arround 12:00 AM ....

for team J they usually finished at 10:30 pm or at least 11:00. no wonder both kks and team J now powerfull ^^, if you ask how do we know ? well we have a little "demachi" team, actually not a real demachi, after theater show, we usually hangout in some coffee shop at fx enterance, and the hangout will finished until member going home, we will not call them, say hi, or do anything to member, but if the member nod to us then we reply it with smile or just nod. and some funny thing always happen when we "demachi" ups, i think i should not write here XD so if you want to watch theater together just let us know, after theater we can have a chit chat ^^ let me, a48, zulvkr, or redranger know

well back to topic, if for single they will have 3-4 songs which 2 songs will be put on this singles beside river and maybe mirai no kajitsu ?

16. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

^
    that's why even the superloli's arm is pretty muscled now o_o
    but thankfully they didn't have a training yesterday..otherwise they would be exhausted...

17. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Vinny is exhausted on ytd show, not just vinny, almost all of them, thanks to stupid schedule ....

18. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Yeah I've joined several times with them recently if I go to theater in case I don't bring friends from Bandung.

19. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    @djt i think it's aitakatta since the song is not in the previous album [think]

20. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

^ same.. beside they already said why aikatata not include in hebirote.. they said maybe there will be special case for aikatata.. CMIIW ( i don't quite remember it :^^;: )