Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

Sasshi sama's lucky streak :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Hopefully she won't use up all her luck before the weekend ... ;)

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Wow! Sasshi is on a roll! [clap]

4. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

lol, tbh I got the same reaction as Takamina when I read that Sasshi was the first. Hopefully her lucky streak will continue until Saturday :D

5. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

This got me thinking since Sasshi's on a roll....
    what if the shows are making Sasshi use all her luck till the election :blink:

Sasshi!!! Stop using all your luck!!! :lol: :^^;:

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Maybe she has all the luck right now and not everyone knows. [hehe]

7. gustaf

gustaf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This is the general election not janken tournament. I think luck is not necessary :lol:

8. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

i am proud to say that we the chinese fans over at baidu指原莉乃吧 raised 9108votes with our fundings [clap]
    it may be insignificant compared to the japanese fans, but everybody who voted plays a part and now we will wait for the results :D

9. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    [clap] I dont think Sasshi would ask you guys to do anymore than your best which I think you did.

10. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Wow 9108 votes is definitely something. It will greatly affect the election. I'm so happy a lot of people are helping sasshi! :D

Thank you all for supporting sasshi :)

11. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Good job gathering the 9000+ votes. [clap]

IMO to beat Yuko she will need all the help she can get. :^^;: LOL.

I just think Sasshi is awesome... she broke the Kami 7 wall while they were still at the height of their power... she overcomes her scandal... she overcomes being sent to HKT48... she's number one in the preliminary results by a huge margin. And she's not especially pretty, nor is she especially great at singing or dancing... she is just doing it with the power of her persona and the sheer force of her will. [rock] She's like the destroyer... she obliterates every obstacle that gets placed in her path... I just don't know if she can beat Yuko though. :^^;: LOL.

12. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Excellent job guys!
    AKB fans are AKB fans. It doesn't matter where your from!

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    [​IMG]

and i believe those 9000 votes where AFTER the first day. So....

14. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

i am totally speechless to see that many votes ......its good to have wotas with unlimited funding :)

15. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

well i suppose this have spread its way around twitter and stufff by now... so some clarification(NOTE: i am not directly involved with the process)

1.the pooling of funds via taobao/paypal etc are all on a voluntary basis and those in china could contribute even just $1 with taobao/alipay and theres no fees so there are many small and big contribution..(same applies for other members..of course there are always those who can spare more money but its not just them :) )

2.lots of people are involved in these efforts, not just a few guys, they have to put in lots of their spare time and commitment over a few months. overall coordinator, treasurer for gathering all the funds and then moving it to japan, point-man in japan to receive the funds and bid for tickets on YAJ, most important part are the guys who are keying in the votes and double checkers and then also making sure there is accountability for the whole project(for eg, all of sasshi codes are keyed into excel and double checked and screenshotted and they will be made available)

3.of course there are many more that buy cds and vote themself or choose not to participate in the pooling and such.(trust is a very important factor too, since you are literally giving money to strangers, even if they have been huge contributors to the community) the final number does not really prove anything except the fans love <3

----
    OT:the 9k number did surprise me alot, was not expecting such a big number since mayu and jurina board announced 5k+ before sasshi one did.. so i thought that was the limit :^^;:

16. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

That's not a one man effort, it's a Chinese Sasshi fan board/forum where they pile the money together throughout the year to use as war fund, it's similar in other Chinese fan forum and boards...:^^;:

Still that's pretty impressive, the individual efforts that I've seen are in 40-200 range, but those will divide their votes.

17. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Sasshi IMO is like a mother to the rest of HKT. IMO I think that Sasshi being in HKT was vital to its success :)

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It is a collective effort as you guys said and it takes time, good for 9,000 - it would be big if a girl was in the middle. Of course Sasshi is fighting for the top spot so let's see how it goes tomorrow.

19. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Sasshi reminds me more of Braveheart... and she is leading the HKT charge! :awesome:

IMO Sasshi doesn't need to beat Yuko since Yuko is already on the way out... plus Yuko has pretty much achieved legendary status on par with Aachan. IMO Sasshi just needs to beat Mayuyu by claiming second to shake things up... and 9000 votes will matter since I think 2,3,4 will be really close. Then if Rena and Jurina and perhaps even Paruru can break into the top 7 then Kami7 will be destroyed forever and the revolution will have begun. [rock]

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^ Well Yuko would probably pull out next year win or lose, graduating or not but hey if Sasshi can get 1st now, then why not? Mayu really wants #1 too but there can only be 1 winner so yeah hopefully the final results will make it happen.