Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

That is amazing! you guys rock [rock] [clap]

Tomorrow's the DAY! :^O^:
    well in my case it's later since it's 2:12AM here :lol:

2. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    You guys rule! Big up to all of you! I'm looking forward to the stream tomorrow...

3. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    i usually maintain distance from sankaku, the news and histories there are really a bizarre view from the major opinion or some bigger bullshit

but thanks for the link

4. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

why would anyone take shitkaku at facevalue and even think that it was possible to buy 8k+ voting tickets from auction and having them delivered and then voted all of them to make it in time for the prelims? lmao unless japan invented teleportation and theres a few classroom of fans getting ready to votes in:lol: :fp: :fp: not to mention the voting slips were INSIDE the cds this time round :fp:

and by the way what 14million yen? they could grab pics off baidu yet they cant grab the financial info provided?

---
    fun fact: it was almost 6.5mill yen avg cost per voting slip was 735yen(info was suppose to stay inside the board but then its more important to wave off disinformation)
    all votes were casted after prelims and it was like 5people doing all of it...

5. azn_star

azn_star Kenkyuusei

I am proud to be one of the "sashihara knights" contributing to the 9108 votes!!

6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    AND....that's what I get for trying to ADD something to the conversation & this is why the "English arm" of Idol fandom shall remain in the 'Clique Stage'.

I will now delete said post and let you RAGE all you like and I probably will think twice before sharing anything in the Sasshi thread again.

Lots of Luck Gents - Enjoy the next year being the "Center" of AKB attention.

7. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Hi I am Merushige and I swear Sasshi has stiolen my heart! :inlove:

I am hoping she takes first place this year and ranks number one! :cute: [rock] :lol:

8. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

i am not against anybody trying to add in to the conversation , i am just against baseless statements..eg. 14m figure made up by sancom and "there was not any big gap between #1-#3 during prelims if u count in the 9k votes" when you have already seen that mayu fans have also raised 5.5k votes in the very link u shared?

making such broad statements that are baseless wont help the misinformation that already exist on the internet eg, one or a few rich fans made that 9k votes. or those thinks there are only sasshi votes from china and they have no idea every fan group of the most popular members are doing this . yes even paruru fans raised 1243votes :)
    my previous post are all about trying to convey the correct information to the "english arm", since i am also part of the chinese community.
    i dont have time to go on a crusade to correct everything on twitter/tumblr etc, but at least i try to make sure those who visit this thread understand what it is all about and the efforts that were put into it

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Dude- I simply shared a link (and My Thoughts & Well Wishes) to a story that dealt w/ the topic I replied too. And you attacked & cross-examined "Me" as if I wrote the article. My thought was a "Hey look, they're even talking about this over 'here'- wow it's becoming news!"- Hence the "Sharing".

I keep forgetting that "Idol" fans are not as open minded, casual, & Non-Cliquey as English Anime fans. I've spent about 8 years in the English Anime (Otaku) community & 1 year in the Idol community and this site reminds me constantly why you two rarely mix!

It is MY folly that I keep trying to "bridge this gap"- Maybe cause they worship 2-D girls & I prefer 3-D ones that I moved on? Wont happen again!

10. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

welp my last post on this before we derail the topic further.

if you think from my perspective i am doing exactly like one of your terms, trying to "bridge the gap" between the two different language fandom and try to put some context in about the 9k votes.

i could have left the issue as "oh rich fans from china voted 9000times" and that would be what most of the english community knows, but since sasshi is the main focus this time so i am putting a lil more effort in conveying what the chinese community are up to and how it work on the other side. eg, the whole fundraising process and that there are also many other fan groups that are doing it and there are manyt who buy cd's themself and whatnot

i would still have done it if it was other member that got such a high amount of votes, just not so aggressively :^^;: just trying to make sure both sides/community are not being misrepresented if i could help it (since the 9k/5k/5k votes was the focus in the sancom article..there are other fans of other girls out there too >.< )

11. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If you aren't new to AKB fandom, you probably know that Sankaku is extremely negative towards AKB. It's like they think of AKB as a disgrace to humanity. They often exaggerate things and make baseless assumptions about AKB, so there is no reason to take anything serious from that site.
    I see nothing wrong with Ehee's post. He was simply pointing out the fact and criticizing the article.
    P/S: Glad to know Jurina's fans in China have done a really good job :inlove:

12. kreepy

kreepy Kenkyuusei

we are witnessing another Sasshi power tonight.

13. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

SASSHI WON!!!!!! [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

14. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SASHI IS NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [party] :inlove: :^O^: :hehe: :D :^^;: :cute: :drool: :blush: :awesome:

15. seggahme

seggahme Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    fuck yeah

16. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Congratulations.. ^.^ Looking forward to seeing how this single will turn out with Sashiko-chan as center.. ^.^ Seriously just looking forward to the new single seeing all the lineups.. ^.^

17. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

HKTs Mother Won :D She deserves it. :) If not for her, HKT would be arguably worse. You Go Girl :p

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Ok my mind is completely blown!

19. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

how did sashihara fans did it.... :XD:

mark of new era in akb history... [whew]

20. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

because of sasshi, a miracle happened, when her name was called HKT's original song that we waited forever for is being played for #1 girl in AKB! the camera was rolling around all hkt members, sassshi has bought HKT nothing but good things, and now permanent spotlight [clap] [clap]