AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Does anyone know how to apply for concert tickets via the SKE mobile fan club? It says to apply through the ticket center website but I can't figure out how to link it together. I joined the fanclub through my au iPhone if that matters. Thanks!

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out!

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    does anyone know where to find a complete list of akb48 members profile pictures, i know we have the gallery on stage48 but i don't think it's complete (as i just fixed a pic of oshima mai from 2008 to 2009 and there are more pics out there), thanks :inlove:

3. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't want to make a hash of it so I will leave the translation to someone else but if anyone's willing, here is what I could hear/copy from the youku link:

Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2010 last verse:

桜の花びらたちが散っても
    sakura no hanabiratachi ga chittemo
    一緒に過ごした日々を忘れない
    issho ni sugoshi ta hibi wo wasurenai
    つらいことに負けそうなとき この木に帰ろう
    tsurai koto ni make souna toki kono ki ni kaerou
    桜の花びらたちが散っても
    sakura no hanabiratachi ga chittemo
    瞳を閉じればいつも咲いている
    hitomi wo tojireba itsumo saiteiru
    輝いた青春時代は これから生きてく地図になる
    kagayaita seishun jidai wa kore kara ikiteku chizu ni naru

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Even when the cherry blossoms scatter
    I won't forget the days we spent together
    When it seems we'll lose to hard times, let's return to this tree
    Even when the cherry blossoms scatter
    If I close my eyes, they're always blooming there
    My shining youth will be a map to how I live from now on

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Aw, thanks, everyone. :inlove: :cute:

Now I want a ballad-themed concert. :XD:

6. mayuyukawaii

mayuyukawaii Kenkyuusei

7. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

ah JKT too, have same hairstyle... since Gon came in indonesia though.

it's my first here... yoroshiku [angel]

8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is there any announcement or any hints about the 4th season of Majisuka Gakuen ?

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    No, there's no signs of a new season.

10. eraft

eraft Kenkyuusei

I ran out of place to ask. But will be very glad if someone can help me. As a foreigner without Japanese address; my chance of getting a handshake/concert ticket is close to 0. I really want to know how did some of you manage go get even a Japanese address.

11. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
  12. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    HIGHLY doubtful that I'll get an answer, but...

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to how long it takes for the girls to learn a new stage and/or how long and how often they rehearse for things? I know for big concerts they go 16-18 hour days (or longer), but I'm talking about the theater shows. I'm just very curious.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ I don't think it takes much.

Recording a whole new stage, having 12-14 songs could take a couple of days.
    The dances for the stages are not very hard, so I'd say a week or so to learn all the dances and another one to polish them.
    So... I'd say it takes around 3 weeks to "create" a new stage since they start recording it.

Another thing is these Waiting Stages we're having. The girls already know the songs and the dances, so I'd say around a week to remember it all in order and that's that.

My guess for the lack of new stages lately is that the girls barely stay in the same place for a whole week. Just look at how many theatre performances Mariko has been to. Girls are busy as hell, so... yeah. :hmm:

I wish they'd disappear after the Dome Tour and came back next year for the sakura single with new stages or something. Buuuuuuuuut, that won't happen and we'll get an album pre-tour instead, I suppose. :^^;:

14. jell0

jell0 Kenkyuusei

Uh ... [blush] what does 'fishing' mean? Is it a girl that is good at winning over new fans?

15. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Pretty much it.
    It's like the fans are the fish.

16. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Shouldn't be that long, based on various comments members have been able to remeber a stage within a week, keep in mind that while there are usually 14-16 songs a stage none of members actually needs to remeber that many songs due to small unit song. As for rehearsal, I think it's safe to say they do that 2-3 hours before the show considering that a lot of members still goes to school the reasonable time would be somewhere between 3:30-4:00, rehearse the stage and then an hour before to do their makeups and things.

Creating stage is a whole different animal since everyhthing from lyrics, song composition, to costume designs are part of it and Aki-P is not letting other people to write the lyric. (understandable since he claims that the only money/salaries he takes from the group are lyrics royalties) The main reason for that is simple there are too many releases that takes priority before stages since stages makes little to no profits. A quick calculation would show that Aki-P actually wrote twice a much singe in past 2 years compares to prior years when there were almost new stages for the three main teams every 10 month or so.

17. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Queen of the Theater ??

I was curious, in reading some of the Girl's Discussion Threads, who is the Queen of the Theater ?
    What I mean by that is who has the record of the most Theater Performances?

I would assume it would be one of the 1st - 3rd Generation, probably a 1st generation girl, as when they started, if I remember right from the Documentaries, that they did one performance a night, plus 3 on the weekends.

Does anyone know the answer to this question ?? [clap]

Thanks.

18. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Re: Queen of the Theater ??

Of the currently still active members that would be Kobayashi Kana, followed by Katayama Haruka and Miichan.

1. (838) Hirajima Natsumi
    2. (782) Kobayashi Kana
    3. (779) Sato Natsuki
    4. (718) Katayama Haruka
    5. (708) Masuda Yuka
    6. (700) Minegishi Minami
    7. (699) Matsubara Natsumi
    8. (694) Tanabe Miku
    9. (691) Urano Kazumi
    10. (679) Takahashi Minami

Data is taken from this page. I can pretty much guarantee the accuracy.

This question goes into the Q&A thread. Doesn't exactly warrant a full thread.

19. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Nacchan performed a whole lot more than I thought she might...

Referring to that website - is this correct? Takamina performing K1st and with A4 KKS? I assume they were short on members for one reason or another.

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Yes, that information is absolutely correct. If you check the date you'll see that she appeared in Team K's stage on her birthday. It's a pretty (in-)famous episode. Management had her appear during "Skirt, Hirari" as a surprise. It was a relatively important thing in K's growth as a team, because at that point they still used to be second-rate to Team A and in rather strong competition. Not all the Team K-wota liked that too much. :D

In 2008, she performed "Junai no Crescendo" once in place of Myao, who was ill that day. No particular reason apart from the fact that the song used to be Takamina's own unit. Team members taking part in kenkyuusei shows used to happen once in a while.