TV / Radio [DRAMA] Bima Satria Garuda (Stella Cornelia) 2013/06/30~

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by too much idea, May 17, 2013.

1. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Buddy P. Sokarijo Kenkyuusei

Isn't this series premiering next week? why havent they been showing new stuff and promo's or does indonesia just dont do that?

2. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

it's only commercial for a new show here

3. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    dont forget to watch BSG... especially if Stella youre oshi... :inlove:
    if someone will going to upload and share it... i would be very grateful ... :nb:

4. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
  5. greenjokr

greenjokr Kenkyuusei

yeah can't wait to watch it.
    especially with this kind of teaser everyday :inlove:
    [​IMG]

if you want more than commercials, you can see @reinobarack's timeline to see some teasers. unofficial, but surely make yourself drolled. :drool:

6. Buddy P. Sokarijo

No. Commercials is just what i wanted but i want to see more of the show itself not just Bima showing his karate moves...

Kinda like this.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHyKloseiZ8[/yt]
    You know they show some clips of the first 2 episodes. To give you a sense how its going to be...

This is the tv promo for KR W the series in which both Itano and Kasai Tomomi starred in.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So it's tomorrow, huh?

And wow the costumes are neatly made! :blink:

8. myth_wota

myth_wota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm not satisfied, the commercial break was wayyy too often and too many. I couldn't enjoy the show. Damn... I wish someone upload it to youtube so I can rewatch this without annoying commerciAl.

I didn't see the opening theme, I thing the closing theme is from ungu band' am I right?

9. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

i wasnt satisfied... due to the lack of time... maybe... and they cut it off at the exciting moment...
    i think there should be no scene for next episode (kilasan episode selanjutnya)... better use it to add to the story or closing time... [sealed]

the show starts before 8.30... :fp:

but you know what im watch... Stella... :drool:

10. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    BIMA Satria Garuda 1st eps. is actually not bad at all. I have a good impression after watching the 1st episode. I, myself, am a huge fan of Tokusatsu (only Kamen Rider & Garo series though).
    The costumes (both BIMA and the Kaijins) are well made, as expected from the usual Ishimori Pro's splendid works. The leading and supporting actors' (including Stella) performances are acceptable considering their status as newcomers. They'll improve. I've seen worse acting by Japanese newcomers in some Toku I watched.
    The OP/ED song is decent and it's performed by Ungu, one of Indonesian famous bands.
    It's too soon to have any say about the main storyline since it's only the first episode after all and as expected, I can feel elements of previous Ishimori Pro works in BIMA.
    Including CM, the duration is 30 minutes, Toku series standard. The show will run for 25/26 episodes much like Garo series. Okay, that's all from me. I'm sure kids will like it.

You sound like someone who has never watch Toku series before. Standard duration for Toku series in Japan is about 30 minutes with CM. It's only 20 minutes more or less if NOT including CM, so it's normal.

11. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...everyone had high expectation 'bout this show, especially for KR fans like me ...i know is not right to compare BSG with KR, but to think that BSG joined with Ishi Pro, well it's hard not to do that ...the effect, the costumes 'n the fighting is good but somehow the environment is remind me 'bout "sinetron" or "FTV" or whatever it is called ...well, yeah ...it's Indonesia after all ... :^^;: ...'n the act 'n camera not good for me but still decent tho ...

...still this show should be appreciated consider this is the first tokusatsu in Indonesia tho ... :) ...

...well, i don't wanna complain anymore 'coz i don't know anything 'bout making movie stuff like that ...beside i don't lose anything from watching it so i just sit back in my lazy chair 'n enjoy the show ...that's all ... :D ...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwWywyIUMoo[/yt]

*cr : uploader

12. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

my last Toku was when i was in elementary school... but i think this proportions CM is too much... though it cant be denied that it is making a show continues...
    i know this is the first episode... maybe my expectations are too high... [notme]

13. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Cliffhanger for the first episode?

Damn i did not enjoy it as much as i hoped too. The special fx and the camera work was great, action was good too but the episode stopped so abrubtly... It killed the enjoyment.

14. ash

ash Kenkyuusei

Just watched it, and I have no complaints.
    I thought it was end to end cool and all.

Reminiscing how I watched Black on Indonesian TV when I was younger (waaay younger), the eternal 12 YO inside of me screamed 'AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEE'.

the not so important rambling:
    Certainly from a pure production aspect, the show has plethora of hits and misses.
    Technical subjects obviously; I have full confidence they will improve on the next iteration.

Inevitably, the younger viewers will benchmark it against the more recent Kamen Rider shows.
    Rants and hate comments will surely surface,
    but for me, the show did hit the mark; a nicely wrapped, present of childhood.

A shareable one that is.

15. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    I watched it on youtube, and i felt it was pretty short, maybe cause there aren't any cm

But overall, this was a great first episode ! Honestly there were quite a few scenes i wasn't pleased with, but still nice. The acting isn't that bad. Stella is pretty good in it. I'm not a huge tokusatsu fan but i liked it :blush:

But what i loved the most was the costumes !! Awesome :^O^:

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0FLh9GNwoAg[/yt]

JKT48 stuff is really fast!
    BSG eng subbed

17. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

on my Twitter timeline, I saw so many comments abpout BSG :^^;:
    about the gay-like talk, about the odd spinning jump, etc...

and I'm waiting for Stella's fight scene since she had a fight practice for BSG.. On the 1st episode she didn't fight at all right? just screaming and running :^^;:

18. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    I think that the dialogues are like that cause this is aimed mostly for kids, so maybe they tried to make it as polite as possible ? Actually i think it's not really gay-like, but a childish way to talk.
    But honestly, kids these days don't even talk like that. There are already 6 year olds talking with gue-lo, sadly, and are pretty rude.. [speechless]

19. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Okay is it me or parts at the beginning in he bike shop dialogue audio dubbed? I hear subtle pauses everytime.

20. Buddy P. Sokarijo

I watched it again subbed this time. Im sorry if im to critical, but the first episode feel so bland... Being toku fan this feels so oldfashioned in terms of how the first episode progresses. I feel like there isnt a realy build up to the action...

Like how Ray youth wasnt realy playing a factor in the rest of the episode... I mean it seemed so lazy how the episode was written. Im kinda very worried for the rest of the series...